šŸ‰ Dragon Golem

:joy:

2 Likes

me yelling at them to quiet down

8 Likes

Good night, i just left the item on the sigil for an hour. Does the dragon appear physically or is it more of an energetic feeling or sense? I used a crystal as its home. I tried asking it to show itā€™s self but nothing happened.

2 Likes

Lol I know it sounded like an odd question but I just wanted to fully understand the concept of the dragon. So now you have explained it a bit I can allow my thoughts and energy to sync with it instead of fighting it due to confusion and doubt. The response is much appreciated

3 Likes

You can create a servitor with the image of a dragon and power it enough until you can see it. Takes a long time.

1 Like

The forum has already created topics that answer many questions about the Daragon Golem Sigil and they may be useful to you:

9 Likes

Hi all, @SammyG @Captain_Nemo Iā€˜m a little confused about what. I did, creating my dragon. After I placed my object on top of the sigil. I played Vibration of Creation. Would this not be helpful? What should I do next if itā€˜s not done properly. Should I create another one or repeats the process on the same object or do I need another sigil?
I thought when I played it I got goosebumps on my whole body, visualizing my dragon as an avatar readying to be hatched. This process was SOOO personal to me. As if I finally find something I can trust and relay upon. My own avatar or even my personal angelic guide is more tangible on this Earth plane. Thank you so much for this knowledge.

3 Likes

That wouldnā€™t really have an effect. Thatā€™s fine. So as long as you placed the object on top of the sigil and said the word and waited, it would be made.

6 Likes

if i save the image from the pdf and then printed the sigil from the saved file is that ok?

1 Like

I think playing VoC makes it come out strongerā€¦ thereā€™s lots more creation energy to go in the pocket dimension. Or something.

also is it ok to use a printed picture of the dragon goldem image (wallet sized picture) as my item, like a dragon mandala kind of thing?

The INSTRUCTIONS in the PDF are very CLEAR.

Is it so difficult to read and understand?

1 Like

The image is just a conduit to create the golem. So even if you have a wallet sized image, it should be placed on a printed sigil and activated to create the golem. And its better to use everyday objects so that nobody other than you knows that its special.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, hope yā€™all are peaceful. I have a question. I have created a Dragon golem using my bangle that I had put on sigil for 1 hr then after I read the script that _OM had written in one of the posts. I wanted to know how to proceed from there? Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™m a little lost after this. What should I be saying to my sarvitor? Thank you!!

1 Like

Yo Nav18 :slight_smile:

What do you mean by saying? Mmm

Are you able too feel it?

1 Like

No Iā€™m not able to feel anything. I read on some post to ask the dragon is he/she understands then stimulate the left hand if not then stimulate the right hand. I did that too but nothing so far. What else can I do?

1 Like

Hi @nav18,

So have you associated the instructions you wish to give to your dragon friend with cue words, as specified by _OM?

Also:

Hands are not mandatory. Like I said in another post, I feel lots of stuff in my hands constantly (not servitor-related), so this is why with the servitors I choose other body parts: I ask them to stimulate my ears, nose, forehead and cheeks.

There was also a post by Atreides in which he reminded that servitors can communicate with you through your own inner voice (the one you ā€œhearā€ in your mind, more or less similar to higher self communications).

So you may want to pay attention to these as well.

7 Likes

Thank you for the reply but thereā€™s 1 doubt I have. Do I have to say the cue word everytime ask my dragon friend to do something for me?

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome. In _OMā€™s script, thereā€™s a formula like ā€œanytime I pronounce the cue word, I request you to perform this or thatā€.

So as long as the ā€œtaskā€ is a temporary one (like cleaning your energy system during 1 hour, for example), yes.

3 Likes

I wasnā€™t repeating the cue word after placing my request. Thank you so much for clarifying my doubt n taking out time to reply to me :pray:

1 Like