Dragon Golem Help 🐲

Я думаю, вы усовершенствуете свой английский в процессе изучения форума и общения с сообществом.

Кстати, добро пожаловать :)

3 Likes

Благодарю!)
Непременно это ещё один серьезный повод начать изучать английский.
Возможно поля Sapien помогут в этом :)

2 Likes

Hello. I am totally new here. Can someone please tell me if dragon is present in mine or not? Please it’s an request

2 Likes

Hello,

I felt strong energy from the photo.

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for responding. But can i please know what to do with that printed sigil paper after the ritual? And do you feel anything about my dragon because i can’t get any response so i am bit confused actually

2 Likes

Once its done you don’t need the paper anymore. You will have to interact and talk to them a lot at first.
And check out these threads on servitors:

6 Likes

Thankyou so much for the reply🙏

2 Likes

If there’s anyone who can see the dragon servitors can you please pm me I need to ask something

1 Like

Hello, hello: good night. :sweat_smile:
I’ve been following Sapien’s work for a few years and I’m really excited about all the spiritual growth that I can have and how radically improving my life is to belong to this community.
I wish to explore the astral plane with my Dragon and perhaps meet with my guides if I can work on my own energy field to free myself of any blockages I carry with me. Maybe it sounds ambitious and I hope you don’t take it the wrong way…
The point here is that, I did the ritual to create my dragon and listened to the animal empathy and telepathy audio a few times as I read that it was recommended. A few days ago I taught my dragon everything I could about brain waves and stuff, so I did a test to have it stimulate certain waves in my brain and it didn’t seem to work. I have asked him for less complex tasks such as stimulating by sending energy to my hand and I have not been able to feel it at all, even being sensitive to energy. Can someone check if I can feel his/her presence in this photo and help me with any tips on how to improve my connection with him/her?

1 Like

Sorry for my english, it’s not my native language :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would like to create a servitor, just one, because I feel like I won’t be able to pay enough attention to two of them.
I can’t decide between a dragon and a dark servitor.
Which would you choose and why?

1 Like

Question:about the pdf of The Dragon Golem I downloaded from patron,If I stop paying monthly fees after a few months of support . Will the servitor still work ?And those MP3s also work?

1 Like

Can you feel my dragon guys? What is it like to you? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi, @Scire. Sorry I missed you.
welcome-fireflies

2 Likes

My communication with the dragon has been interesting so far
I go ‘dragon, if you’re there, scr…’ and get an instant response
Meaning to say ‘dragon if you’re there, scratch my right palm/nose/etc’
But I never needed to actually finish the sentence

Because of such a swift communication I started doubting everything (typical me)
I shall try asking him for something when I’m away from him
This way I know whether it’s me imagining or not

I also tried to ask him about his colour by going through each colour of the rainbow spectrum+ white, black, and grey
Asked him ‘make my lips tingle if you’re x colour’
Only got response after I went through all the colours and asked whether he is rainbow coloured :grin::dragon::rainbow:

I now tried this experiment again
My lips are tingling with each colour I say
I guess he really is a rainbow one then 🤷

4 Likes

I met my friend and he said something feels off to him and kind of bothers him
I passed him my ring with the dragon
And asked - this one?
He recoiled , threw his hands up, and he said ‘nope, no need, that’s the thing’
‘What thing?’ I asked him
‘This green worm around you’ and gestures with his hands
Bruhh :joy::sob::sob:
It’s actually larger than I thought
Large dog sized
And when I take my ring off
I get such a strong sense of something missing
I swear I can’t even sit calmly without my dragon
I formed such a strong bond with him in the matter of days
He might not have feelings but I do have so much for him
Thank you @Captain_Nemo for the gift :white_heart:

4 Likes

Don’t worry…
Would you please tell me about my dragon? I don’t feel the connection at all :(

1 Like

I need help! Please read carefully. This will be a long post, but please bear with me! I will also post this in multiple threads because I really need help! I need to know if I did something wrong. So yesterday, 11/29, I did the ritual to summon the dragon golem. I printed out the sigil and placed it on the floor. Once that was done, I proceeded to sit on the floor with the printed sigil in front of me, then I looked at the paper for a minute. I looked at the symbols of the sigil and memorized how it looked. I used my phone to look at the picture of the dragon from the instructions so I could visualize, and then I put my phone on airplane mode so I would not be disrupted. I moved my phone a foot away from me on my left side, and then, while still sitting down with my legs crossed, I stared at the sigil. While staring at the sigil, I imagined the dragon was alive in front of me. I imagined his (it says “his” on the instructions) color and size in front of me while I stared at the sigil in front of me. Then I stopped. I grabbed the salénite bowl and placed it on top of the sigil. I placed the bowl in the very middle of the sigil on the inner circle. Once I did that, I imagined the dragon going inside the bowl. I realized how stupid that was because the instructions didn’t say to do that, so then I imagined the dragon leaving the bowl to be right in front of me. I then told myself to relax. I took a deep breath, removed the bowl from the sigil, and tried to clear my mind. I then placed the bowl on top of the sigil again and said the callword “Draconis Nagi” out loud. I then imagined the dragon going inside the bowl. After that, I left the paper and bowl the way they were on the floor. I waited a couple of minutes, turned off airplane mode, and used my phone for a while. I got a call later on from my mom saying she was coming, so after the call I wasn’t sure how much time had passed, but I think maybe 45 minutes to an hour. The reason I say this is because it says “give it about an hour MAXIMUM for completion.” I then picked up the bowl from the floor, placed the paper on my bed, and while holding the bowl, I said out loud, “Draconis Nagi, please come to me and be present with me.” I think I also said, “Dragon or servitor, please be present with me.” I then said out loud that your new name would be “blank.” (It says not to tell others the name of your servitor) I then told the servitor that I wanted to lucid dream that same night and that it would make me lucid dream because it could help me, and I also said that IF it was possible to help me astral project through the lucid dream, if possible, but the main thing was to lucid dream. I then thanked the servitor by its new name and told it that it may leave. I then placed the sigil somewhere safe, placed the bowl on my desk, and proceeded on with the rest of the day. When I awoke the next morning, I had not had a lucid dream; in fact, I had barely remembered having a dream. What did I do wrong? Please help; this is my second time doing this. The first time I did it was more than three months ago, and I never got any confirmation that it worked when I did it the first time. I am typing this at 9:50 p.m. When I go to sleep tonight, I will ask the servitor to help me lucid dream. If it doesn’t work again, I will be so sad. Meanwhile, please leave comments below on how I went wrong, tips for when I do the ritual again, how you did the ritual so I can do it PROPERLY, and how I can confirm that I did it correctly! Thanks.

Greetings, I summoned my dragon by placing this bracelet on an iPad screen with the sigil on for almost an hour. Any clairvoyant tell me more if I’ve done it right?

I’ve been playing Dragon Experience & Intercession by Dreamseeds and Animal Empathy & Telepathy by SapienMed, but I can’t really feel much connection with him.

Hey there.
I know my dragon is with me but still i would love to hear thoughts of our psychic people here.?

What are your thoughts?

Its in the ring of course wood is just for photo.

@Star @Rosechalice @Lunamoon22

2 Likes