The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

FINALLY my book has arrived, yaaaay :blush:
I didnā€™t even have to pay customs, I have no idea why. Maybe because the price was not on the letter inside, and they didnā€™t think it was more than the threshold (it was). Anyway itā€™s lucky!

I thought it would look different - I imagined in my head something smaller and thicker (I knoooow thatā€™s what she said :), with the picture on one side the whole page, and the description on the other, 1 card per 2 pages.

I just opened it and right away created an environmental transformer out of water bottle I have (itā€™s made of metal/aluminium), it will be ready by the time I get home :)

10 Likes

I liked your gif so much I didnā€™t post a congratulatory oneā€¦ but i will now

9 Likes

@Jennyfire
Gonna post the whole video for the gif as it applies to your book situation perfectly

6 Likes

I have a question about the servitorā€¦ Since it is a ā€˜beingā€™, would it be counted as killing if you no longer need the servitor/destroy the item? In my spiritual practice I am not allowed to even deliberately kill a fly. This is one of the reasons I am a bit hesitant. I donā€™t want to create an irreversible kind of situation.

3 Likes

No need to kill it, it will go dormant

4 Likes

So I just received this book! at last :slight_smile:

I will further inspect and probably create one or another servitor.
Iā€™m also checking _OMā€™s post about it:

If you have any tips please share, I wonā€™t be reading the 894 messages from here today :smile: :heart:

8 Likes

Ask your servitor to give you energy to read all this topic + ADHD field

5 Likes

15 Likes

18 Likes

The Book has arrived in 9 days, from UK to Turkey. Earlier than expected, especially considering the current ā€œsituationā€. I like this Lulu.

ā€¦ canā€™t say the same about Teespring and the lost Schuman(n) tagā€¦ Had received the other tags from them always in 1 month. Anyway.

6 Likes

Yey!

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: nearly pissed myself

2 Likes

Got the physical book about 10 days a go.Could feel a rush up my arms just holding it first time. True Grimoire!!

8 Likes

Congratulations! :) :tada:

Isnā€™t itā€¦ I spared a whole shelf only for this Book. Itā€™s justā€¦ :chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

Thank you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thats my name on certain platform :sunglasses: i giggle every time i see it coming up here with good reviews :woman_shrugging:t2::slight_smile:

3 Likes

:smile: To be honest, I was always thinking about you whenever going in that website. Itā€™s an alternative name that suits you well!

2 Likes

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Amazing front cover .jpg

7 Likes

The light has entered the room :sunglasses:

4 Likes

How powerful and awesome is the ā€œflowā€ from the front cover :zap:

2 Likes