Servitors hands on use case scenarios

The purpose of this post is of course to help me with insights from replies but also establish the missing link I believe exists which creates confusion when it comes to experiencing results with servitors. And this missing link, I strongly believe, is not just going to help me but others who have challenges on experiencing results.

I have a lot of questions about servitors. I understand depending on your level of understanding and skills you influence the experience you will have. Some have great communication or success with some tasks immediately, some see the servitor, some struggle in general with having any experience or results. My understanding on these matters is if you work with your self and your servitor all these will eventually improve.

Before this happens some actions should be made. The general theme I have been reading in the forum and books the last few days is that you have to experiment. I am not mentioning the part of listening to some specific audio fields, this has been addressed several times in many posts.

What I am focusing on is putting in place the tasks you will be telling your servitor on a daily basis like a day-long ritual. And in order to make it more specific to indeed be hands on and real use case scenarios I am going to go deeper and be more specific with examples.

As I mentioned I have a lot of questions of how things can be done and what the limitations are but what Iā€™ve read as answers on this matter couple of times in the forum is that there are no limits to your servitor, it can become god-like, and limitations can be your mind and level of understanding (awareness?). And here comes the part of the missing link.

I am very grateful to _OM (post), SorcerySupreme (post) and gpo (post) for sharing some great practical things of what to communicate to your servitor which I could derive insights and better my understanding of what I can be doing. Other than that I still have technical questions like how is the servitor been fed and many others but this is not for the purpose of this post.

Making things moreā€¦ practical.

An individual wants to train their servitor to become something like an inside trader. First thing that comes to mindā€¦ reality checkā€¦ is it possible? Yes. Itā€™s being said there are no limits and can be god-like. Good, moving forward; How to do this? Where does my servitor has access to? Superconscious? Astral plane? Where do I send it to research, study and learn? Or better say to it, ā€œgo out and acquire knowledge and anything needed for you to become my inside trader for stocks and forex tradingā€? And if so, then repeat every day? And if communication for both ways is indeed established ask for progress and possibly tackle challenges that may arise?

I am asking these questions as Iā€™ve seen in some posts examples of that of an individual working on training itā€™s servitor to speak in English. Asking it to learn the alphabet then the way people speak and so on.

Gladly and luckily dragon golem and the rest of servitors we have available in this community come with active and passive skills and most probably with characteristics that make our servitors advanced and friendlier for beginners.

From what I observed, the servitors here are already skilled with energy manipulation. But the foundations are still unknown to me. For example the first day I asked my servitor to become familiar with my body system, energy, scan my body, scan my subconscious for important memories and get to know me in general so I can later use its features to heal me in times of need. Not sure if it is possible to do things I asked it to do, e.g. access my subconscious but also if this is even needed or it has an inherit skill to do so.

Another example would be an individual wanting to have the servitor be an expert on chess and somehow communicate with their owner the next move or notifying if the move the individual is thinking about is good or bad. Visiting again the way of thinking about accomplishing thisā€¦ Will the individual ask the servitor to research about chess? Read certain books? (Does it have access to them somehow?) Simulate several moves ahead and find the best one?

The general theme I am trying to put out is what is the way of thinking for assigning your servitor to acquire specific skills or knowledge? And at this point I want to mention that I do understand that experimenting is understandable but it would be very beneficial if there was some fundamentals or examples of where or with what ways to start experimenting. As a result an individual is not lost.

I hope there are many of you who had success with different such experiences and would like to share them and your methodology so that we can gather insights on how myself and others in the community go about with our servitors.

3 Likes

I read your questions a few times but each time something new pops up to me, so one time Iā€™m thinking you would like to know more about the source of their knowledge, one time Iā€™m thinking you are inquiring about the possibilities of such commands, and another seems to pose the question of what skills the servitors have access to?

Your approach seems pretty good to me, it seems like with some more communication you will start to get the idea of it.

Few things I wanna mention though,

An understanding of the concepts, being the umbrella to what the commands are might be more needed to bypass some of these concerns.
For example, if we are talking about chess, consider having the servitors learn more about the element, nature, and role of time.
Being that, in the moment, you want to receive the answers instantly.

On books and information, these are accessible to servitors through different ways than just the alphabet or the physical book. Experiment with communicating the concept and the topic of the book, the author perhaps, and let them ā€˜extractā€™ these information from wherever they find it possible.

You can even give them a task to look for the ā€˜sources of informationā€™ present in all realms and act based on the relevance, accessibility, etcā€¦

Other than that, every question you have is Yes :smiley:

Example:
Do they have access to subconscious? Yes
Do I send them to learn chess? Yes
Do I teach them how to use other personā€™s cues? Yes
Do I tackle outcomes and progress? Yes.
Do I assign certain skills for them? Yes

Yes

:smiley:

You get the idea

Pass by this thread also:

How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas

And this gem written by @Saan

10 Likes

Thank you @Desiree.

That post from Saanā€¦ itā€™s awesome! Thatā€™s what I am talking about. The descriptions put out is a roadmap.
:pray:

1 Like

Yes it is! She has a brilliant way of working with them!

Youā€™re welcome :)

4 Likes