Can my aura be permanently damaged?

I think i overboosted one of my necklaces wayyy to many times to a point where it hurt my energy system. I feel irritated moody inconsistent and highly hypocritical.

i need something to repair my aura i tried salt bath many times and also the deep aura cleansing and energy blockage removal.

is there something else or am i forever damaged now?

2 Likes

I think there is nothing forever damaged, it might be too overwhelming to handle for you and might feel that something went terribly wrong! But don’t worry/Fear.

I would suggest to take rest and stay away from subliminal/ fields etc. energy consuming stuff for a while so that you can reach to your normal state.

Try some Affirmations like this to balance yourself ,(say as many times as possible with faith)

• I let go and release any worry or fear attached to my aura imbalance and mood swings.
  • There is a wiser part of my being that already knows how to balance and restore my energy systems.
  • I request my body, mind and soul along with my consciousness to balance and restore my energy system.
  • Say to yourself - I am Sorry, Please Forgive me, I Love and Accept You, Thank You. (saying to yourself)

If possible, you can write in a paper and repeat them! You can customize the affirmations accordingly, hope this helps.

11 Likes

would 5 days be enough ? also thank you but someone i think it was @uial here mentioned that i could damage my system long term. I feel confused right now.

I would say to stay positive and work towards fixing the condition than worrying. Please check with sammy If he can advice something.

3 Likes

Everything can be damaged, and anything that is damaged, can be healed.

17 Likes

Do you still use the thor mandala? You boosted this one 15 times too didn’t you? I boosted it too 1 time and honestly it feels like my energy body is being constantly stimulated as long as I have it on me. The moodswings could be because of that too. I’d try the new body healing thats on patreon (dunno if you’re a patron) it regenerates the nervous system with stem cells I found that overstimulating the energy body with energy takes a toll on the CNS. A overstimulated nervous sytem could also be the reason for your moods and irritation. So don’t worry nothing is permanently damaged in your case.

2 Likes

where can i buy the golem and where can i find the instructions for it? if you could dm me that’d be nice.

thank you

1 Like

-https://gumroad.com/sapienmedicine

Dream’s got it up for grabs for free there…up top…

-How to train a servitor?(Great tips here as well.)

No problem bro, I’m sure it will help. You guys must be thankful that Dream had made it and put it up for free at Gumroad…

2 Likes

thank you hui i will try but i have ocd how can i know the servitor works? if i cant see it?

1 Like

do you think it could grow us taller? or does it need to learn that first. Like can i just project the grow taller field on it and then it learns the growing taller process and it helps me 24/7? have you tried that?

1 Like

According to Robert Simmons in “The Book of Stones” try wearing Black Phantom Quartz to repair Auric Leaks.

I haven’t tried it. Just from my personal experience I would go to Shungite.

5 Likes

Now I’ve tried it. It works.

1 Like

Agree about Shungite. Interestingly, I have supposedly “real” Shungite rods but @anon85665382 Shungite trial app seemed to work way better than what I have.

I know very little about Crystals (I generally consult the expert, @uial who has been very kind to give me counsel) but Moldavite seems to be the most outstanding one I have. It made me a believer! It seems to literally seal my aura and repair it and works very well with programmed intent.

7 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Thanks! @lilac4gooseberries Try these frequencies for free to repair your aura and to repel energetic threats:

3 Likes

Yea man your “aura” is damaged forever

Maybe try something like this out to assist with your aura in the meantime

https://youtu.be/XHzOEHSKgb8

https://youtu.be/AH3yin9jx-E

And for your nervous system try this

https://youtu.be/8-X3wEm43SI

1 Like

Hi, your affirmations worked amazingly for me. Do you have affirmations for other topics too?

1 Like

Glad to hear that u tried and saw results. Yes, they work 100% as Ive seen even with others. May I know how long you practised and what did you achieve?
Yes, there are many I wrote, collected and maintained,. just tell me what your requirement is or you need general health maintenance or something ?

2 Likes

I tried for around 4 days I guess, only the “I request my body…” one. Through this I got ideas to try things like 1. Divine healing codes for chakras, 2. Shungite shake, 3. A mantra for getting rid of aprana. The last one was the final one that made it perfect.

If you have a pdf then that’d be great as I could refer to it, otherwise yes, health issues, weak eyesight, also wealth generation/money flow? I have an online shop… Also one for finding soul family/soul tribe?

Sorry if this is a lot.

1 Like