How do I communicate with my servitors?

Hey, I‘m new to the forum and I have a few questions. Soo, I freshly made 3 Servitors. The Dragon, the Dark and the Light one. I wanted to know how I can communicate with them in the right way, because there is no commuication between us. I‘am not energy sensitive, but I know that they‘re there for sure. Do you guys have any advice?

How can I communicate with them fast?

How do I teach them things? How do you guys do this with your servitors?

I tried the „send energy to my hands or let them tickle for yes and no“, but I don‘t feel it, it‘ll take time I guess. Or is that too because of my Energy insensitivity?

How do I intruduce myself correctly? What do I say? I did introduce myself, but I want to do this again correctly.

Are there any fields that can help me communicate better with them? And that make me energy sensitive? Can you list those? (except the energy awakening course I know thats a great one but I somehow can‘t purchase it on enlightenedstates, if any of you know why that is please tell.)

2 Likes

Hi, Devi!
7f20m6

Just to answer your first question - talk to them as you would a friend. You know they are there and they are listening! The background info below will help you feel more confident about your interactions with them. :slight_smile:

Here are a few sources for your questions.

4 Likes

I have to thank you for the links too lol, I still have not given many commands to my Servitor (I try to treat It/Him like a friend, somewhat)…

Also, I rarely talk with him…
Just like with real friends.

BTW, that’s a cool profile picture.

Also, @Devi,

Not the best gif lol

(I wanted to be funny…
Maybe I failed)

3 Likes

I realize that some would say you are commanding servitors, and would say the relationship was one of boss/underling but I still stand by the friend statement. By that I mean, kindness, respect, firm when necessary, giving and holding space while your friend grows.

2 Likes

Exactly! I also treat and see them like friends. I always found it weird, that one would have a boss/underling relationship with them, as you said. Idk just thinking about commanding them around and not trying to build any friendly relationship makes me feel kinda uncomfortable. :grimacing:

1 Like