Light Servitor Dark Servitor to attract women?

Thats the point bro.

If everyone was aware of magic, people wouldnt be so primal, and would have better things to focus on, like ascension/helping the earth.

Magic isnt only working with demons to get laid.

Me? I dont use magic for girls lol.

Some chick approaches me and wants to fuck? Sure, lets have fun babe.

No one approaches me? I win, I get to keep my essence, brahmacharya ftw.

But the world doesnt have much people like me and you bro, lots and lots of cunts out there.

I agree with you, just saying, its not all rainbows and sunshine out there.

4 Likes

Eros is a greek god of love and sex it can be evoked too it is a dark energy spirit because it represent sex.

4 Likes

You mention him as It, does this mean they are like entities in another realm? These gods are once human, who after death become entities? I am curious about the Pagan gods and Egyptian gods as well.

Any info about their birth or creation?

yes after their death they become entities they can serve human if evoked

which one do you have names?

1 Like

what r u talking about?

what r these things and how to use them?

Hi @anon53223118,

I suggest you to read this guide by Sammy. Although it’s written about servitors in general (and also older servitors from Sapien Medicine which are not available anymore), it’s a great help to understand the functioning of current servitors (especially the 3 first ones) which are:

16 Likes

have u had any success with Servitors…?

I’ve not seen a single post here claiming it worked for them.

Yes I had, but not for what is stated in the title of this thread. I suggest you to type “servitor”, “servitors” in the magnifying glass :mag: at the top of the page and dig further.

10 Likes

Yes. I always charge my energy from my servitor. They work very fast especially connecting me to earth ley lines but idk much about dark and white servitors

Hey can I pm you about something if you don’t mind?

When a member has “anon” and a bunch of numbers in their name, that means they have closed their account here and are no longer a part of the forum. So, it is unlikely that you’ll receive an answer (unless, of course, they’ve opened another account and are lurking to replies to their old, closed account).

4 Likes

:(
Hey thanks for being so supportive over these last couple of days, you’re really helping me out.

2 Likes

Hi everyone. Where can I find the Light and the Dark Servitor?

1 Like

Hi Nautilus,

You can find the Light and Dark Servitor in the pdf call “Energetic Addendum Est” in patreon.

3 Likes

Hi @hugo6406. MANY THANKS! I’ve been reading all the posts on Patreon, but I could not find it. Again, THANK YOU!!!

So we don’t need to buy ‘The Book of Cards’ in order to get access to the servitors?

I was thinking of buying it because I only wanted to use the servitors only since I weren’t interested in the other magic cards. Are they the same servitors in the ‘Energetic Addendum Est’ or are they different?

Also do any of the servitors help in winning money like the lottery or scratch cards like can they help you visualise numbers?

• The Book of Cards (Fae and Ess Servitors).
  • Energetic Addendum Est (Dark and Light Servitors)
6 Likes

Thank you! I’ll probably look up the servitors abilities and see if it can help with gambling luck.

I don’t want to discourage you but that will need a lot of training for the servitor and some psychic ability on your part lol…

1 Like

Well I’ll buy 20 of his IPF tags and wear a shit load of them on me lol

I’m not on about the jackpot, man just needs enough for a golden ticket out of here

1 Like