Experiences with the Fae & Energetic Support Servitors

Yeah I use these sony ones, fits in pocket so I can easily pop them on and listen to fields.

Planning on charging the box with dragon golem then each ear pod with a servitor

2 Likes

Why not?!

I would do it!

2 Likes

What happens if your AirPods got broken or damaged? Electronics do that. It is always better to put them on solid metal object, you will use them decades from now.

4 Likes

your welcome!

i am now in a phase where i am all in the old sapien stuff, rereading, rethinking, and discovering and…maaan…where was my head then, Captain ment this and that for this item/audio and i was limited and said well i buy it now cos its fun and then…uses? none or limited because i was shallow… and it is…

where was my head then… Captain did everything for me already then…but i wasnot there to see it…
absolutely not sayin you are so… just describing my phase…

the same with the magnetic capsules…

and everything…

i am in a deep down the old stuff gumroad phase…scrolling dowwwnnn…

3 Likes

that said @anon51280824 did you ask the Feae for protection? i didnt understand…

if you didnt she did the shield automaticaly…and normale she would do this if you were in some kind of energetic danger…which brings me to the idea why not ask this servitor od yours why it put the shield up and where is the danger…

i fthom this will free you from alot…

wanted only to give my insight…

be gentle :innocent:

Nah, you still feel that bubble around, the feeling is different when something wants to break through that bubble

1 Like

Servitors can easily move to new anchors. Just let them know you if/when want them to do so.

3 Likes

Anybody know if fae can be overwhelmed?
I just give her more and more tasks. But today I wondered if that Makes everything she does less efficient …

I highly doubt that.

2 Likes

fae servitor and energetic support servitor have the ability to learn and store morphic fields like the dragon golem?

I love taking this energy-group step! Any time I have charged a sigil, or casted intentions & desires, it was akin to the “Cone of Power” concept. You can feel a dense dome of energy from your energy group. I call forth any benevolent, loving, helpful and able: energy, spirit, servitor, thought-form or being to help amplify & magnify, then multiply the intention. The best part is capturing it in the Energy Storage card; then releasing it during your next charging/casting.

Once that environment gets engorged by energy…I store the amplified energy again (created through synergy). I haven’t released it in a while. Tonight was my chance, but my focus was on healing via Radionics + crystals + Mandalas & pendents. The energy was great but my storage card was forgotten.

1 Like

Follow this link:

Servitor Guide by Samuel G:

Please use the search box as all of us do.
Thank you.

3 Likes

According to my pendulum (I asked him the question several times), energy fields like Eternal work less well when I have my two servitors with me.

Did you on your side notice something similar?

Perhaps my servitors regularly clear my aura, which causes it to clear the energy fields.

I’m trying to figure out why. It bothers me a little to put them aside.

1 Like

well my point of view…

all those new tags are smart fields.

perhaps less well means Eternal doesnot protect you so much, because you have your sevitors.

with pendulum it is all about the question you ask. really…all the efford should be to aks the right question.

hope it helps.

3 Likes

Thanks for your respons ! I will be more specific on my questions with pendulum and I will come back :slightly_smiling_face:

I was recommended this servitor by a very nice person @Baki , and I’ve decided I need this more than minor blueprint of power. I think this will aid me a lot more, plus being my first servitor. Really excited to try it

Ahhhh you mean the anti-advice :cold_face:

Yes yes try it :grin:

but most important … enjoy it :fairy:

1 Like

Hi Mao, just in case you may be interested in this. Just came across this on amazon. It’s the recently released english version of his ‘Spiritual Dissociation’ book originally in German. I’ve waited for this over a year ago. https://www.amazon.com/Kindle-eBooks-Jonathan-Dilas-Store/s?rh=n%3A154606011%2Cp_27%3AJonathan+Dilas

1 Like

Can someone check if my fae servitor has been finally created? Also I figured out while saying the command “create servitor” my pronounciation was incorrect. Does that affect the process?

1 Like

Yes “She” is there