Charging Servitor/Golem

Hi, I am really new to create golem/servitor in general. Honestly, I don’t know how to charge my servitor/golem. I try to look around forum to find people talk about that problem but I haven’t found it yet. If it have been answer, it is my bad.

I wonder how can I charge it engergy or can I tell him goes some where and draws energy from somewhere to recharge. Perhaps I have to put him under the moonlight to recharge or perform some kind of ritual to make it recharge energy?

Thank you.

1 Like

The servitor doesn’t need energy from anything really.

But you can teach your servitor to save the energy. Ambient energy for later. Like store it in your dragon.

You can simply say ( absorbs the surrounding energy and save it for later)

Then when you want to release it. Just say infuse it with the energy you stored before

5 Likes

Good to see a servitor related question after a long time, myself being a great fan of servitors lol. There are so much information on how to get the best out of servitors in this forum, you practically don’t need any other resources to learn about servitors. Take some time to browse this forum to get answers to your questions on servitors.

4 Likes

Hey, jkv47. There is a wealth of info here on servitors. So much to know and learn! Here is one link to get you started: How-to-train-a-servitor

glad youre here yellowHappy New Year 3

7 Likes

Welcome to the Forum!

To help you find the wealth of info that @Rosechalice mentioned above, in the upper right hand corner of each page of this forum, there’s a little magnifying glass icon. That’s the forum’s handy search engine.

When you type “servitor” in the search engine, the excellent and informative thread that rosechalice linked up shows up first of 50+ results.

Enjoy your research and your time on this forum.

4 Likes