Dragon Golem Help šŸ²

Born with it, expanded through different practices throughout my life, enhanced by some of the Captains audios etc

You can work on your energy sensitivity, opening
and expanding your third eye

Better your conceptual communication etc

6 Likes

Thereā€™s my buddy Max hanging out on the leg and right arm! I love him! He was just born 8/7. My first Servitor frand.

6 Likes

Pietersite is used for looking into the etheric and developing your minds eye, with time you should be able to see it butā€¦ Iā€™m not promising you you will from a few loops lol

8 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

LunaMoon,

Can you please guide me how to develop deep communication with my Dragon?

Thanks in advance!

We talk about all of that in these threads:

Strong connection to my dragon golem

Dragon servitor teaching abilities

And listen to these 2 like twice

New Audio: Dragon Experience and Intercession

And add Conceptual Realizations if you have it

How to train a servitor?

Since a Dragon is a servitor

:blush:

9 Likes

Hello @anon46520955 !

Can you tell me if you see my Dragon ?

I think it is She.

Thank you !

4 Likes

Hello,
Im not able to see the Dragon, because I donā€™t have that ability, but I can sense his energy through the picture. Hope it helps.

4 Likes

Hello @Lonor111! And welcome to the forum. I didnā€™t reply to you just because you were asking for LunaMoonā€™s answer.

As I said above Im not able to see but I felt his energy very strong by looking at the picture you posted :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello, thanks.

Yes i saw, thatā€™s why i deleted.

Iā€™m not enough psychic to see and hear it. But i have experienced some pretty things, like it help me get rid of a parasite and engorged me + repairing my legs and knee chakras.

4 Likes

Thanks @Star :slight_smile: because Iā€™m not capable enough of sense his energie. Now ,I know that I donā€™t speak alone and I will try some videos to grow my capabilities to talk with him !

2 Likes

It is a He but it has a very protective and healing ā€œmother likeā€ aura. Maybe thats why you feel is a female.

Its not that the Dragons decide what to be or what they want to give us, when we create them they are all the same, is us that can teach them what we want, but at the creation moment our intentions and needs are learned by them so its the first task we give them without us knowing,

Just like when we toss a coin up in the air to see what side it would land on so it helps us take a decisionā€¦ at that brief moment after tossing that coin we know exactly what we want and expect for it to land on the side we hope for.

Its the same here, and perhaps thats what you needed and wanted when you decided to create a Dragon.

Enjoy it.

:nerd_face::heart:

9 Likes

Ayayaya.

I really thought it was She.

I will rename it for a more Ā« masculine Ā».

Great, a healer, perfect. :slight_smile:

Thank you !

2 Likes

Its up to you of course, but i wouldnt change his name.

I have a fae and a dragon that chose an opposite genders name. Thats what they choosenā€¦ or Me or both lol

Whoā€™s watching? :woman_shrugging:t2::blush:

5 Likes

@anon46520955
Can you check mine, I somehow use the luck sigil while he/she is still there .

1 Like

@everyone

If you did the process right and followed the instruction then ITS thereā€¦ :blush:

:v:t3:

3 Likes

I feel the dragon but not the lucky sigil

Andā€¦

Dont do that

4 Likes

thank you and yeah mistake on my part

since you can see the dragons from other, does that mean my dragon is kind of ā€œweak/smallā€ ??

1 Like

Lol no

3 Likes

Thank you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes