Dragon servitor teaching abilities

Can I show my dragon servitor a morphic field and have it learn it and then feed me that field on a regular basis? How would that dialogue look like? I just got the servitor today

18 Likes

Yes, that is possible, as the dragon golem has a very intimate understanding of the inner workings of energy.

One way you might ask is simply greeting the dragon servitor then verbally asking it to do what youā€™ve described, with intent.

I think the specific dialogue may not matter as much as your intent (and thinking) as you ask. :slightly_smiling_face:

You can also ask via conceptual thinking, or ask verbally and use conceptual thinking at the same time.

It may be more effective with conceptual thinking but simply asking verbally may be fine, as this is an ability built into the dragon servitor.

If you are new to conceptual thinking, you can try to feel the concept of what you want to do whilst listening to the Animal Empathy Telepathy field.

13 Likes

Okay I see, so play the full myostatin field for example to the dragon then listen to the animal telapathy field and imagine as if it were filling me with that field per say? And verbally ask it to continuously fill me with that field?

3 Likes

Yes. You can also try to conceptualise asking the dragon to observe and learn fields whilst listening to Animal Empathy Telepathy. (and add the concept of ā€˜continuouslyā€™ filling you with the morphic field)

8 Likes

Youā€™re a genius. Thanks man! It feels like the options are endless :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help! The options truly are endless. :slightly_smiling_face:

Youā€™ll discover more options as your conceptual thinking develops, as there may be many creative possibilities far easier to conceptualise than to verbalise or think of with ā€˜consciousā€™ non-conceptual thinking.

Conceptual thinking can process a lot of raw input at once from ideas that might be many disparate concepts for the ā€˜consciousā€™ mind.

13 Likes

I think Iā€™m getting the hang of it :slight_smile:

Sapien said ā€This Golem can directly channel Etheric energy and also the energy of the powerful earth ley linesā€œ But do you think I can command my dragon to draw energy from the sun rather? I believe the sun would be a more powerful source of energy but who am I to know lol I know sun gazing charges the 3rd eye so I was wondering if that energy would be better.

Like tell it to rest by the sun when I donā€™t need it and to draw energy from there, and to learn to channel it directly into my third eye?

5 Likes

You can do that as the dragon can draw energy from any source, particularly with its intimate understanding of the inner workings of energy, but be mindful to conceptualise safe sun gazing energy and not to overload your system with the energy of the sun.

Filling your third eye with the energy of the sun directly can be rather intense and cause many problems quite easily. (such as overloading your third eye or causing potential damage to your energy system)

The Sun Gazer audio is programmed in many ways to be safe in that respect. :slightly_smiling_face:

The physical practice of sungazing is nuanced and typically done during dawn and dusk, which is a different energy from the energy of the sun higher in the sky, and considered safer at those times.

9 Likes

Iā€™m really curious as to what might happen if I overload my system lol and what problems can energe? I kind of want to push myself to the limit but I donā€™t know of the repercussions, how can the energy system be damaged? What if I conceptualize pushing it to just above max safe limit to expand my energy capacity over time? Does it work like that?

And alsoā€¦ what about the center of the universe instead of the sun?.. haha

4 Likes

Itā€™s possible to damage your third eye or energy system quite easily with direct energy from the sun as itā€™s very intense (can be sort of like ā€˜fryingā€™ parts of your energy system, or simply causing damage by overloading it past its safe limits), but you can try to conceptualise safe sungazing from the Sun Gazer audio field.

Thatā€™s a creative idea! :smile:

3 Likes

Ahh okay what Iā€™m going to do then is have it learn the sun gazing audio and then use the same concepts to draw energy from the center of the universe since I think that energy will be more pure, and will fill the dragon up with more energy more easily I believe

4 Likes

Do you think the golem can get rid of any and all blockages or beliefs that are probably rendering sapienā€™s morphic fields audios / items ineffective for me if I asked it to.

Iā€™ve been listening to that telepathy field you linked but since they donā€™t work for me I cannot conceptually communicate yet.
How would you go about ordering the golem to do such tasks without conceptual communication

4 Likes

I think the dragon can help clear away blockages and beliefs as they are a form of energy.

You can simply hold the item that is the dragonā€™s ā€˜homeā€™, then verbally greet and speak to the dragon with your intention, even if you cannot communicate conceptually yet. Also, imagine what you want it to do in your head and feel it happening as you speak to the dragon.

Itā€™s easier to communicate with the dragon about tasks within its built-in abilities (such as clearing blockages, a form of energy work).

You will also develop a connection with the dragon as you continue to talk to it, as with other servitors. Perhaps try speaking to it daily and see how you go.

Here is a more detailed article about communicating with servitors:

From the article:

How do you communicate with Servitors

Establishing communication with a servitor takes some time. Once created, it might be programmed to complete certain tasks but it still will have some trouble understanding you.

So what you need to do is hold onto the item and communicate with it every single day and do some practice work with it. When you communicate, say it verbally, but also imagine what you want it to do in your head and feel it happening. This type of communication is a lot clearer to an entity who dwells in the mental realm.

So for example, if you want it to charge your third eye chakra, tell it to charge your third eye chakra with energy and imagine that the servitor is engorging your third eye with energy and feel the energy expanding there. Practice things like that every single day and it will begin to understand you and carry out whatever tasks you give it. If you are not energy sensitive, you may not feel what it does or even catch on to its feedback.

Being able to catch its feedback is as simple as relaxing your mind, and maintaining awareness on your being and noticing any subtle changes that happen when communicating with it. Go with your gut feeling, sometimes you will feel a yes or no answer in that way as well.

And you have to keep talking to them. They like interactions and being told what to do and tend to stop doing what you tell them if you leave them alone for a bit as they have no concept of time. As you continually practice, a clearer sense communication should be established between the two of you.

12 Likes

Instead of imagining it doing itā€™s task successfully. Can I ask it to observe me using the field and practicing conceptual communication and thereafter help me along with the process whilst filling me in the energy from the telepathy field. Will it understand me and be able to do so ?
Additionally do you think creating multiple golems will speed up the process

3 Likes

Yes, it should be able to understand that task. The imagination process helps it understand better and it does not need to be a visual sort of imagining. You can also imagine the idea or feeling of it observing and helping you.

If it does not work well at first, as you continue to talk to it, you will establish better communication with it over time. :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m not sure. It may speed up the process if it adds more energy. Iā€™ve only created one dragon golem so Iā€™m not sure what would happen if you create two. I recall reading a couple of posts which mentioned that it may be best to create only one dragon servitor but I donā€™t recall the reasoning for that.

You can experiment and try it if you like or create a different type of servitor from the Energetic Addendum Est book. Just keep in mind that establishing communication with a new servitor can take a little time and practise at first.

3 Likes

Thanks for the elaborations :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey, this may sound bad, but iā€™m interested to know; how would you get rid of the servitor in a proper way? Example, if in 5 years I no longer need the servitor with me, how would you set him free? I would want to respect him and give him true freedom, but also wouldnā€™t want him to attach himself, either freely or someone finding his ā€˜ā€˜homeā€™ā€™ and dragon assumes that person to be his new owner. This person may not know anything and the dragon would work on their energy without them knowing.

1 Like

Non-Physical beings need an ā€œanchorā€ in the physical for them to operate effectively.

Your servitor will be anchored to the item you use to create itā€™s home, and over time, if you wish, you can kind of ā€œmergeā€ with the servitor to create a permanent link.

Why do you think prayer,evocations,worship and rituals existā€¦? Non physical beings need an ā€œinvitationā€ and something physical to anchor to while they enter our world.

If you want it to be free you could destroy the item and stop interacting with it, the less you do, the weaker itā€™s connection with the physical.

8 Likes

Instead of destroying the physical item, is it possible to disconnect it from physical world with a word? I have read a book on magick for servitors and how to create our own. In that the author mentioned that while creating the servitor we can create with the intention mentioning, that upon reciting a word or a combination of words, visualization and other senses, the servitor should dismantle itself or useless.

It is mentioned that as we are creating the servitor from our thought form, it is merely one of our self, so such thought form is destroyed. He mentioned that Most of the time the servitors are harmless, and only very tiny little people have reported rogue servitors. So it will be helpful to create a demolition phrase while creating it, if one intend to. The words act as a password and not to be shared to others.

2 Likes

Yes, any being created will be linked to the creator being.

Rogue ā€œservitorsā€ are real, except theyā€™re not really created on purpose but everyday by idiotic humans who keep feeding thoughtforms to the point it poisens the astral.

You should astral project to ghettos, bars, strip clubs etc. The energy there is so disgusting that I wish a nuke would fall on it and purify the area lol.

6 Likes