🐉 Dragon Golem

very fragile, if it gets wet it is damaged or destroyed and goodbye home of the servitor.

Look for something solid and durable. Your Dragon servitor is supposed to accompany you for the rest of your life.

is it possible to use myself as the object ?

Tell us how that worked out if you do and live to tell the tale.

1 Like

idea definitely is in grey area

1 Like

oh wow thank you for the reply
where can i learn more about teaching him things?! like memorizing fields that you mentioned

this will help

1 Like

thank you for the help🙂

1 Like

I recently just got a dragon golem and housed it in a ring I am not that sensitive with energy and don’t really know what to ask it first I have in mind what I want it to do but don’t know how to get answers from it also do I talk to it out loud I also have a sliver of skepticism if I did it right because when I asked it to help me lucid dream I didn’t lucid dream

also is it ok if I post a photo of the ring I used to see if anyone can sense it’s presence?

Yes, of course you can.

You can try out simply at first - calling their name, paying attention to the changes in the energies of the room. Or let them touch your arm, for instance. If I recall, somewhere Imogen @Imogen wrote to have the dragon move a carton of milk in the fridge, or something like that.

Le what? I doubt mine could move its own house, but damn.

The other day I felt someone pulling my arm and heard a loud asf noise that woke me up. I thought it was something else. Maybe the dragon…hmm…I hope the different tools and all I use are compatible. Don’t want the dragon to be harmed.

1 Like

I see a familiar brightness in the energy

i asked it to touch my arm and didn’t feel anything should i ask it anything to help me increase my sensitivity to energy?

sure :+1:

also what should i ask my servitor for it to change the whether or help me lucid dream or do I just ask it for example “make it sunny” or “make me lucid dream tonight”. I’ve tried to ask it to make it sunny and waited an hour and nothing happened so I am unsure if the dragon understood me

I don’t know lol… I haven’t asked for things like that.

Every servitor has it’s own background knowledge and learning process. So it might take a while to figure out how to do what you are asking and to become effective at it.

I guess you could specify that they should learn a skill and get better at generating specific effects. Then you could ask them to do/cause things and it might be more successful.

I might be misremembering, but I thought that the dragon servitors were “born” and had a growing phase after they were made. So, depending on how old yours is, it might be a little while before it does big things.

oh ok yeah i got mine 5 days ago so I should give it some time to learn before I ask it to change the weather and overwhelm it

1 Like

Hm, I was asking Golem to purify and cleanse my devices, this doesn’t affect any audios and manadalas stored on them? (Dream’s, PU’s).

1 Like

As there are no replies, would assume that there’s no effect as logically it shouldn’t be even possible.