πŸ‰ Dragon Golem

is it okay if it’s not the actual fair price then?

Talk to the dragon and ask him to do some tasks. The creation process has no margin for error as long as you say the word and leave the object on sigil for 1 hour.

1 Like

emm can i ask something like please increase my IQ points,memory,deep learning and problem solving skills?!
i mean i can imagine a poker face dargon
” what the hell you’re saying?” :skull:

or can i ask to help me do all the planned tasks in my to do list? cause i’m not sure if my inability to complete the tasks is mentally(procrastination,ADHD,depression,…) or physically(lack of chi etc)is he/she able to find the root cause and remove/heal it?

I tried to do so but couldn’t felt anything,
does the object matter?
I tried to make my laptop into golem

it can do anything but you have to teach it how to do
for example if you want to improve memory you can ask the dragon to memorize the memory fields and then imbue you with it

1 Like

I think it is better for the object to be in the center of the sigil and for that it should be small. The problem with put the laptop is that the laptop is made of many different objects, it is better that you use an object of a single material that you can carry with you, such as a ring, an earring, or a stone, etc. Try again.

will a book be fine?

very fragile, if it gets wet it is damaged or destroyed and goodbye home of the servitor.

Look for something solid and durable. Your Dragon servitor is supposed to accompany you for the rest of your life.

is it possible to use myself as the object ?

Tell us how that worked out if you do and live to tell the tale.

1 Like

idea definitely is in grey area

1 Like

oh wow thank you for the reply
where can i learn more about teaching him things?! like memorizing fields that you mentioned

this will help

1 Like

thank you for the helpπŸ™‚

1 Like

I recently just got a dragon golem and housed it in a ring I am not that sensitive with energy and don’t really know what to ask it first I have in mind what I want it to do but don’t know how to get answers from it also do I talk to it out loud I also have a sliver of skepticism if I did it right because when I asked it to help me lucid dream I didn’t lucid dream

also is it ok if I post a photo of the ring I used to see if anyone can sense it’s presence?

Yes, of course you can.

You can try out simply at first - calling their name, paying attention to the changes in the energies of the room. Or let them touch your arm, for instance. If I recall, somewhere Imogen @Imogen wrote to have the dragon move a carton of milk in the fridge, or something like that.

Le what? I doubt mine could move its own house, but damn.

The other day I felt someone pulling my arm and heard a loud asf noise that woke me up. I thought it was something else. Maybe the dragon…hmm…I hope the different tools and all I use are compatible. Don’t want the dragon to be harmed.

1 Like

I see a familiar brightness in the energy