🐉 Dragon Golem

i asked it to touch my arm and didn’t feel anything should i ask it anything to help me increase my sensitivity to energy?

sure :+1:

also what should i ask my servitor for it to change the whether or help me lucid dream or do I just ask it for example “make it sunny” or “make me lucid dream tonight”. I’ve tried to ask it to make it sunny and waited an hour and nothing happened so I am unsure if the dragon understood me

I don’t know lol… I haven’t asked for things like that.

Every servitor has it’s own background knowledge and learning process. So it might take a while to figure out how to do what you are asking and to become effective at it.

I guess you could specify that they should learn a skill and get better at generating specific effects. Then you could ask them to do/cause things and it might be more successful.

I might be misremembering, but I thought that the dragon servitors were “born” and had a growing phase after they were made. So, depending on how old yours is, it might be a little while before it does big things.

oh ok yeah i got mine 5 days ago so I should give it some time to learn before I ask it to change the weather and overwhelm it

1 Like

Hm, I was asking Golem to purify and cleanse my devices, this doesn’t affect any audios and manadalas stored on them? (Dream’s, PU’s).

1 Like

As there are no replies, would assume that there’s no effect as logically it shouldn’t be even possible.

Aww Igem im sorry you didnt get any answers.

I would venture to say:

1- Dragons (Golem) are fully familiar with the energies from the fields (Sapien) but remember it also knows in general a lot about energy work, so im sure it also understands PUs fields.

2- and therefore the Dragons wouldnt consider any of their fields as “impure” to try to clean your devices as requested.

3- and they probably see/feel, hear you continue to play them, one thing ive notice is that they observe us, all we do, they learn what we do, need, want, like etc, and the communication between us and them strengthens over time, so i am pretty sure he understood exactly what you meant.

Id say. Its all good.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I understand what you are saying, my requests were definitely worded differently and more to “clean and remove all from etc, etc” to make it more encompassing. Logically they all referred to devices, not files as the latter stay identical.

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhh well that sounds different.

In which case all left is see how you feel the fields if they feel as strong as before.

But im pretty sure you were either conceptually asking it or mentally imaging what you wanted them to do exactly when you were requesting and they understood. hopefully :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t feel anything usually :slightly_smiling_face:

I was plain asking without any imagination. I don’t receive or expect feedback either from servitors. Imagining isn’t much helpful anyway unless what is requested is perfectly understood.

1 Like

Lets just wait for results from the fields or download them again, if you need some that cant be download again let us know if you dont have the email im sure youll find a way

1 Like

Don’t want to pollute thread anymore, re-downloading is definitely not something I will prefer as it’s a lot even if I use Patreon Downloader to bulk reload all files from there.

Will re-download anyway eventually with the bulk downloader for Patreon, except for NFTs that I get through trade.

Although as I mentioned logically it shouldn’t be even relevant as files aren’t fields, but gateway to them. And I mentioned something along the lines to “not touching the files on devices” when asking the Dragon Golem.

1 Like

Then you are good friend!

2 Likes

Hello, im new to servitors and the dragon golem. I have a question if anyone would like to assist me in. I decides to created and binded my dragon to my old vape cause i was rushing before work and didnt have time to get something meaningful. Now he is binded to my old empty vape pen and I want to transfer him to a new home. How would I go about doing this; the instructions didnt mention how to transfer?
Would I just start the process again with a new item, if so does he just transfer to the new item leaving the vape or would I just have two dragons? Would he also retain memory and experience so I dont have to train my dragon again?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: ain’t no way

2 Likes

Yea, I know but the material is made out of composite plastic. Either way, I do have a knowingness that there is a presence there so he must be there. Just want him to have a better home

As far as its been said by Captain and Sammy it is not possible (some members around here have claimed they could or that they have) but the conclusion from Sammy has been that even if they move they will eventually return to the first home the one you used when you created them.

How about you just keep that one and create a new one using the home youd like?

You can keep the 1st one around your home and give it instructions like to keep your place clean and protected, engoring it with the energy from the Laylines etc i mean i have a lot of them :woman_shrugging:t2: dont disregard it he is already present :)

1 Like

Om my good lord…
Well if I can just restart the process with a new home that works. Just as long as it works. I would rather not have to carry and old vape around just to benefit from him. I will try this and see if it works. But with that being said, would it be possible to have multiple homes for him? One for the house, for the car, for the workplace, etc?

1 Like

No, 1 house 1 dragon.

And well… its not an old vape anymore. Its a Dragon now :dragon: :woman_shrugging:t2:

“Home” here means where the energy is attached to, where it grows, like the turtle shell.

Not like the dragon can have a week days home, weekends apartment, vacation home in the country etc lmao

1 Like