🐉 Dragon Golem

Been to church a handful of times with my dragon and he’s still vibin and keepin it tight :call_me_hand:

He’s even performed energy work for me while at services.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,
Don’t forget your wonderful dragons honestly

:dragon: :dragon: :dragon:

I have two dragons since a few years now.
We all talk about how epic the new and big servitors are. But these dragons… I tell you, they got skillz.

I can call upon them any time. Actually one of their homes is lost, well, broken and I haven’t fixed it yet, but that doesn’t seem to matter. With all these NFTs in recent years, whenever I felt like the dragons could learn sth, I sent them over to the NFTs to learn whatever is useful, necessary, interesting, etc.

I use them now for any energy work, any healings, any meditations, at work, at night, whatever. If my mind conceives of them even ever so slightly, they make their presence known.

Its truly magical, and marvelously beautiful.

To whomever hasn’t created their dragon golem yet:

The Dragon Golem (gumroad.com)

Description

(This is an automated servitor creation sigil in the pdf)

This oriental Dragon Golem/Servitor will respond to any name you choose to give him at creation. His form is impressively beautiful and powerful, His skin is covered with iridescent green and gold scales that are chiseled with fine detail. The Dragon energy is ancient and embodies all the energy that defines dragons as mysterious magical creatures that they are.

This dragon has a massive host of abilities at its disposal which it will use to uniquely serve you and protect you in all the ways that it can. This being has the ability to, guide and protect the souls of dead helping them to reach their destination in their particular afterlife. The Dragon golem has vast knowledge of the astral world and will be able to lead you to places there; it will be able to quickly find the places you want as well. In fact you can even use the dragon as you own steed, riding it through the astral. It can also help you in your own efforts to astral project, of course requiring that you do make the effort.

This Golem can also function as your own personal magical familiar, this means that you and your dragon can work together in magical practices, it will add its energy, experience and will to yours, making you even more powerful and effective in your magical workings. There is also the ability to store large amounts of energy for you or your magical workings or whatever you would like the energy for, chakra stimulation or just to pour it into you to feel massively powerful. This Golem can directly channel Etheric energy and also the energy of the powerful earth ley lines. This can also be directed where ever you please.

This unique being will never disobey you work in any way against you. When you have no tasks for him, do not work he will not follow you around like a helpless puppy, he will be up to his own workings or

resting so that he keeps growing and getting stronger and learning new things, in fact you can teach it new things or let it observe energy or magical working so it would be able to do it as well. Being created from energy it has a very intimate understanding of the inner workings of energy and would be able to observe and learn almost any kind of energy working. This being will be your lifelong protector and helper

The price?

ZERO. Or however much you wish to donate. Isn’t that incredible?

Cheers to you, Dream San :clinking_glasses:

11 Likes

I was just gonna ask…how does the afterlife scenario pans out if you have more than one? I guess they’d agree X place is the best for you, or they could afford you a better destination cause they’d be more powerful than only one dragon?

Was also curious about that. How long could we keep them in the afterlife, or they would released once we reach our destination?

And what would be their own destiny? It’d be a waste if all their experience simply get lost. I hope they turn into wayshowers for other humans or they keep growing and we meet again.

So yeah I was thinking about having another, to split tasks between them (I have my OG dragon and second one would be fully focused on helping me with self-love).

But then I wondered if this wasn’t a bit abusive. Their whole existence is to serve us until the very end, and we having several sounds disrespectful…or they could be thankful we got more and don’t overload them xD

It also has been stated it isn’t a fully sentient being, but how can it add its will then? How was that meant?

Is their will strong enough to count as group intention or prayer if you ask them? I mean, not in a supportive way, but joining efforts. Yknow, “when two or three gather in my name…” way.

1 Like

I am pretty sure all your servitors will be with you in the afterlife.
You are going to be the same person, just without a physical body.
Your astral body will be the main body.

2 Likes

Dude. I already gave you the answer. It is there. When I said it is there. It is. I just don’t say yes it’s there without not being really serious of it.

It is there. I can see it. And yes it’s there.

1 Like

Im sorry man :sob:, I could be dumb asf sometimes

Another tip to connect with your dragon: imagine them very vividly, even if you’ve never seen them. Even more important, imagine them with lots of emotions.
A way you can trick yourself into that is listening to one of your favourite songs that sparks a lot of emotions. Next, imagine a new music video with you and your dragon for that song. Try out that visualization for at least one week with different songs (or the same song). For me it strengthened my communication with my dragon and other servitors!

3 Likes

since he always cured my headaches in seconds, and gave me the energy to walk home when i was way beyond my physical limits, i have lots of positive emotions towards him, dear, dear one :white_heart: :star2:

7 Likes

anyone else feel the dragons become way stronger over time?

Hey everyone :sun_with_face: I made my dragons home my charm bracelet. Surely I can still add more charms to it, right?

Hopefully it doesn’t anger him

1 Like

Definitely yes, if you do this.

I swear they either learn the intercessions fields easily, or they don’t need them.

I often use the intercession fields through my dragon. Just ask him to use the field and ask for X.

Then send my gratitue through him too.

Can also learn (or simply knows) certain things very well. Be careful what you ask for xD

2 Likes

Asked my dragon to (safely) cut my husbands meeting short so he could meet up with me for the errand we need to run. I just mentally asked my dragon how it’s going and he showed me a brick wall in my minds eye, meaning he doesn’t have access to this yet.

I wonder how I teach a skill like this to him.
I’m going to be brainstorming
Any ideas from people with more experience than I?

When I ask my dragons to perform a task they haven’t done before, I break it down into step by step instructions and ask them to remember them so they can do that on their own.

There is an amazing post by Saan here with detailed instructions on how she went about training her servitors How to Engorge Objects With Sapien Fields? (Servitor related) - #6 by Saan

This should provide you with plenty to work with! :blush:

Let us know how it goes!

5 Likes

Thank you! Will take some time to study it all

1 Like

I asked an AI to make an image of the Dragon servitor based on the description that Dreamweaver made in the PDF (plus some small tweaks) and this is the result:

Pretty amazing in my opinion

11 Likes

hello! I had an idea to teach the dragon to channel energy from the pyramids and pour it on me or the water I’m consuming… I see interesting results about rejuvenation on me and well-being… the water has a different taste (good)…

3 Likes

Interesting experiment, which pyramid are you talking about exactly? and did you just ask the dragon to do it or did you have to teach him something else previously?

2 Likes

I forgot that detail, the pyramids of Giza… I showed him the place and explained a little about the energies that reverberate there, specifically about healing, purification, life after death and the experiences of people who passed through there, (there is more complexity about, I tried to summarize) and asked to channel this energy…

3 Likes

I have a doubt… because one of the pieces of my dragon golem’s home came loose but I put it back after months of being like that and I don’t know how it is because it doesn’t feel like before. Maybe it’s because I got used to a lot of energy from all the morphic fields I’ve been listening to… But it worries me :panda_face:

2 Likes

is there any way to tell if the golem creation is successful or not