Upcoming Premiere - Heart of the milky way Energy Infusion Meditation

Let me know how it goes for you all, I’d love to hear about it.

1 Like

Beautiful meditation. Felt like an old, old energy, somehow very familiar, something which pervades this galaxy each moment.

Somehow experienced returning to a different self beyond words, one which is always there behind the smaller concepts of selves.

Immensely deep and quiet there, yet filled with countless possibilities.

Thank you for the amazing experience and galactic journey, @Captain_Nemo. :pray:

7 Likes

I got my whole body vibrating a few times in this meditation, didn’t see anything, wonder why that happened

Thank you Captain for the meditation!

2 Likes

Got the same, energy was really calm, nice in fact very familiar type feeling, was not intense in a way but gentle

2 Likes

welp

3 Likes

I left it playing for 2-3 hours in my room and after some time when I entered my room, I could feel the dense energy inside. It completely changed the energetic ambience of my room, loved it. It’s like my environment upgraded.

7 Likes

I should do the same, thanks :smile:

1 Like

My dear hermano, this post of yours has made me wonder if you tried this infusion with your dragon… ?

2 Likes

What do you know about the primordials?

Hey hermana! This is actually a really good idea! Maybe I can play the infusion while I show him this map

Then tell him to draw energy from from both of the sirian stars to engorge my third eye with! Imma ask for permission though,I don’t wanna piss no one off lol

1 Like

I like your usual tactful approach my bro :* Much to learn from Sirians indeed, I too want to reconnect with them some time.

Currently, I’m planning to dig into the “celestial areas”: Heart of the Milky Way, Great Attractor and Super Galactic Center. Something is… “attracting” me (lol) to them lately.

Posting this article only because of the website’s name (probably already shared on the forum?). I’m not interested in its “karmic” aspects (although I believe in karma, but in a slightly different manner), but just want to have a trip to those centers lol.

1 Like

Hmm I wonder what’s attracting you? lol

I’m really curious to know more about you’re experiences, do tell us what you find there! And if it’s too much to say in the open tell me in PM, I really want to know!

I’m still confused as to what to believe in when it comes to karma, the more I read the more I get confused lol I never get straight answers but I’d like to know what you believe though, whats your interpretation of karma?

1 Like

Don’t worry my hermano: in 2021, you’ll see a best-seller book in all libraries. That is, Bronyraur’s Celestial Lab. I’ll reveal everything in it, I swear.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I still have to think about all this my Bicep, in order to put them in words. Karma included. Let me/us know too!

2 Likes

Haha it’s not out yet but it’s already a best seller! I’ll definitely give it a read but only if you read my best seller coming out in 2021 too! “The unspoken of tricep”

Take your time! In the mean time I’ll be figuring out what I even think about karma, once I do I’ll let you know as well :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m still laughing :joy: Be careful this time bro, don’t let them steal our work like when it happened with our collective book Spiritual Rages :(

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Haha it’s okay, that bastard paid up in full! I meant to cut you Samurai and KundaMatata a check but uhhh i forgot… lol

I gotta go get ready for work now, I promise :crossed_fingers: I’ll send it to you later! Have a nice day Bronyraur :blush:

1 Like

Sure!!! :)))

Thanks, you too my Bicep! :*

1 Like

This one is phenomenal. With ascension, we are getting strong energies from the Great Central Sun. This puts one in better vibration to receiving those energies. Helps us become our crystaline bodies.

7 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

Ao8 months ago

As long as even one soul beliefs in love, love can grow and heal everything. If people stop to belief, if faith fades away, if they belief in nothing, nothing would grow. It is our belief that has the power to write the never ending story. This is why it is so important to belief in the spirit, to belief in things that may not seem logical, love is rebellion and love is law, dream and what you can dream can be, seek and be found. All we need is a piece of heaven and heaven is love, even within our tears we can find beauty, never give up.

profile_pic

Magical Cosmoa year ago

fabulous idea but it’s too long for me. Thank you nonetheless

profile_pic

LU MINARYa year ago

Wow!

profile_pic

The Lightwarrior Diaries X Super Soldier Secrets2 years ago

Alcyone is at the heart of our Galaxy. Alcyone is apart of the Pleiades.

profile_pic

Loulou 1233 years ago

Beautiful! Can you make one please for jupiter energy?

profile_pic

TheDark3 years ago

Benefits

profile_pic

Nishat Tamanna3 years ago

can anybody tell what this video does? thats not clear in description…

profile_pic

gustavo3 years ago

Have you ever considere a portal that takes people to a cold place? Like, lower temperatures?
I think its possible

Anyways, thank you for everything

profile_pic

Shay A3 years ago

Beautiful

profile_pic

presmokan3 years ago

Out of all of them, I wanted to listen to this one first. Because we’r all from the Milky Way galaxy.

profile_pic

Kati Alexandra3 years ago

A journey into the infinite, portal after portal opened. Mystical. Magical. Thank you!!!

profile_pic

A. Anum3 years ago

This one feels lovely :blue_heart::white_heart:

profile_pic

A.I Chat-Creator3 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

Bachelor Anki Malik3 years ago

Sapien a very humble request. Please upload a powerful version of" Coincidence and synchronicity " and “guided path” or atleast upload them on patreon… Please sapien do the needful…

profile_pic

oly3 years ago

Idk why I feel that this one gonna be epic

profile_pic

MRfabelj3 years ago

I am in love with this one already. <3

profile_pic

LuAna Limitless Possibilities 10103 years ago

On my birthday! Looking forward to this! Thank you Dream Seeds. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

profile_pic

HEAVEN ̊3 years ago

imagine a milky way field that replaces ur environment with the energy from the milky way, like a enviromental portal

profile_pic

Alexandre Vallejo3 years ago

A day after my birthday, what a gift, thanks

1 Like

Does anyone know or has experience whether this field is just for connecting with the energy from the center of the Milky Way or whether this also inckludes contact with various beings?