Upcoming Premiere - Heart of the milky way Energy Infusion Meditation

The Milky Way is a barred spiral galaxy with an estimated visible diameter between 170,000 and 200,000 light-years (ly). It is estimated to contain 100–400 billion stars and at least that number of planets.

4 Likes

Is ‘Heart of the MIlky Way’ = ‘Great Central Sun’ ?

1 Like

Yes it is. Aka Galactic Centre.

Will this make me go in the big black hole and disappear?

2 Likes

Unleash the primordials!!!

2 Likes

Don’t worry, even if it does that, we’ll be coming with you :*

4 Likes

I want to disappear:)

2 Likes

Well, that makes this kinda a big deal. “kinda”… LOL

This is huge.

1 Like

There’s a reason why Captain has put it as a closing ceremony… :grimacing:

Captain: Please Bronyraur, don’t make false accusations about me!

2 Likes

Somebody’s got insider info!

1 Like

Act professional everyone.

Pretend youre enlightened and know your shit.

(When we meet em) ;D

2 Likes

This is first contact, thats why im saying it btw

1 Like

Uial: Page 9 of this PDF might be of interest :blush::

PDF

Like this inspiring part:

“If you smile at a furry blue creature from Alpha Centauri, he may interpret that showing of teeth as a growl and assume you’re going to eat him for lunch. First encounters can be very sensitive (…)”

_OM: I’m sick of this bunch of toddlers treating apples as if they were oranges!!! :angry:

5 Likes

Oh dont worry, these are soul-eating primordials, we die either way.

:rofl:

(I’ll wait till their satisfied, then introduce myself and forge an alliance ! )

edginess intensifies

1 Like

Haha :laughing: :rofl:

@Bronyraur’s awesome imitations as always.

2 Likes

I hope that you’ll allow at least those in this thread to hide behind your cape ^^

1 Like

Well, things like this are a matter of awareness. You’ve met them @Trevor_Philips , you just didn’t realize it happened. Kinda like someone talking to you when you’re in your mother’s womb or when you were an infant/toddler. You met them, you just don’t know that you did.

As you grow spiritually, you’ll become more and more aware of the higher beings, and your interactions with them will grow as well.

2 Likes

No need to hide from friends. :wink:

Of course you are. Ever seen a young kid think he parents don’t love him anymore because he messed up something by accident? Did the parents agree and disown the kid?

Actually, this analogy isn’t even fair, because as humans, we are honored and respected by the higher beings for even being willing to submit ourselves to the veil of forgetfulness and experience the grand Divine experiment that is mortal life. They don’t look down on us as parents, they are our brothers and sisters that honor the mission we have chosen.

This is ESPECIALLY true for all you starseeds, which many on this forum are.

3 Likes

Tell you what, why not spend your time during this session focusing on your question and see what the Central Sun has to say about it?