Dragon servitor teaching abilities

How effective was Damon’s book for you ?

Yes, exactly. It was mentioned. They are not rogue actually on purpose.

Really willing to astral project like you. I have again done it and this time i can able to walk a bit, lasted few seconds. I was trying to open my eyes, as it seems closed only barely visible. I can only do it when i lay my back facing up.

2 Likes

Not sure, I have just read them completely. I have read John Kreiter’s book too. Before in enlightened states, his method was recommended to create the servitors. I feel Damon’s method is a little organized with all details like dealing with rogue servitors and so on, also his methods involves a little bit of light magick, just while creating a servitors. He haven’t advised to house the servitor on an item, but have provided methods to do it.

1 Like

Indeed it is more organized
You havent created a servitor yet ?

1 Like

Not yet. Still unsure about the magick thing. So would like to learn about that first. I am new to magick stuffs.

What about you?

2 Likes

Do you know other books as well as those of the GOM group ?!

Same. I tried to create a servitor. Did not work though

It takes a little bit of time… I think it needs our full concentration and patience. The process he mentioned takes about a week or so. It can be made even with 1 hr time, but concentration is more important. Probably you might have created it and cannot be aware of it. Try calling his name regularly and give him some tasks. It might be helpful.

5 Likes

There are a series of books by them, but upon reading reviews some mentions their technique works, some mention it doesn’t. But creating servitors will work as they are easy to follow instructions. The only main thing would be concentration and strong visualization.

Their books

@Samurai can you recommend some books on magic that helped you?

2 Likes

I will do that the next time I make servitors. Right now I’m just trying to make fields work

2 Likes

Sammy said the servitor would go dormant if not in use. I also asked him about destroying it, but he said it is unlikely we know how to do that. The servitor won’t go rogue, according to dream. The process to make a servitor is much different than the steps you have to follow in DB books, or maybe Dream just simplified the process for us and we don’t need all the other stuff, like a fail safe, just in case it is needed.

Does anyone know about how much time it takes to have good communication with the servitor?

2 Likes

Damon’s book has a kill system in place if you want precautions

Yes, but can it be used on the servitors that are on Patreon? I recall sammy saying not to destroy it.
I am not even sure if it can be done with the servitors provided by dream.

2 Likes

Oh I thought you were talking about servitors you will create
Nvm

You can’t. The fail safe is actually a phrase of words used while creating a servitor. The phrase maybe any kind like you should destroy yourself or like that with a specific password like word. Both used to be created when you are creating the servitor and summoning them. So for Dreamweaver’s servitors, even if he have a fail safe one, you don’t know it. Without knowing that you cannot do it. Most of the time it won’t be needed and there is very little encounters on servitors being rogue. Also as they are created with our own thought form, our every appreciation and thoughts about it acts like their fuel or food. If you leave it dormant for too long without you thinking of it or calling it , it eventually fades away.

Thought forms needs our thoughts to improve themselves. Just like deities getting powerful day by day by people putting thoughts and powers on them while praying. Same goes for negative entities or ghosts. They are mere thought forms, and upon people thinking about them being in a house gives them an anchor to physical world and people’s fear gives them form. So they start to interact with physical world and the house acts as an anchor item.

3 Likes

Yeah, I figured. I wasn’t going to attempt it as I was told not to.

If you are done with it just tell it to go and find its highest and happiest purpose.

My servitor from energetic addendum est and dragon golem are still working well even after I am not talking to them for more than a year. I think you shouldn’t think servitor from Damon’s book and servitor created by professional(Dreamweaver,Winged Wolf Psion,etc) as the same.

5 Likes

Hi., I’m new to work with servitor. Can anyone guide me with further tips on communicating with it. I have read most of the post regarding servitors discussed in the forum. Need some practical tips. Can working on telekinesis improve communication skills with dragon golem?

4 Likes

Yes it can :slight_smile: try animal telepathy/empathy by sapien and also speak to it as often as you can so it can get to know you better

4 Likes