Dragon servitor teaching abilities

I asked Sammy this today and apparently they wouldn’t work correctly. Dream programmed the sigils to work with 1 item at a time.

3 Likes

So you guys know if i can tell the golem the research something on the internet to gain knowledge of it ?

Like:" read every interview of person x on topic y and then make your conclusion . "

Also does the golem have to be right next to me when I give him orders ? For me he’s always a few meters away ,but I feel like when I call him he’s right next to me .

4 Likes

Only in the beginning. After working with your dragon for a while, you’ll be able to contact the golem, no matter where the item is.

5 Likes

Thanks . What about the internet part ?

2 Likes

Don’t know, never used my servitors for that.

Try it out.

1 Like

Already gave him the order . Hope the internet doesnt overwhelm him :D

5 Likes

How do you stop interacting with it? Is it possible to accidentally giving it command without realizing, hence accidentally interacting with it?

Yes, my dragon accidentally killed 17 people because I lost at pubg and raged.

Careful man

4 Likes

You serious?

1 Like

Yes, can we have a minute of silence for the poor souls?

6 Likes

Sometimes I’m so psychopathic that I genuinely don’t care about this even if it’s not a joke.

1 Like
4 Likes

Ebony and Ivory live together in perfect harmony…

1 Like

Do you like the song Old Town Road by Lil Nas X and Billy Ray Cyrus?

Mixes country and hip hop. It’s better than you’d expect.

Full of subliminals, dont listen to it

3 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: But it’s so catchy.

Seriously though, when did they start putting subliminals in songs? Is it safe to listen to music before a certain era? What era is this?

1 Like

Right? Almost like it turns you into a monkey who copies what it sees/hears.

2 Likes

Although eventually I always get bored of it.

“I got the horses in the back. Horse tack is attached. Hat is matte black, got the boots that’s black to match”

1 Like

Listen to classical music or flute music

Bamboo flute ftw

4 Likes

What about 80s music like the Bee Gees? Or maybe Phil Collins, Elton John, all them old timers?

Or how about Kenny G the saxophonist? Music from the 90s (Backstreet Boys, The corrs, Boyzone)?