The Astral Walkie Talkie NFT The Release 👨‍🚀 {|~AstralTour~|}

Btw have you also noticed general improvements in intuition, psychic skills, conceptual communications?

Tonight when i was simply listening to the field and diving a bit deeper, images and ideas started apoearing into my mind, soon I figured its the astral communication aspect doing its thing.

I made sure to write them down.

1 Like

I have just used it a couple of times.
I´m in an intense period with moving house, job project etc.
In the coming weeks, when things settle, I will dive into it.

I have a feeling it´s not only a platform, but THE platform for managing fields and other psycho-spiritual phenomenon.

What if we use the acquantancer to explore feelings, concepts and more.

3 Likes

Does this NFT come with an audio?

Yes

1 Like

Great i got this NFT via trade yesterday. I can show proof in private dm’s. Can someone share the audio please?

Thanks

He wasn’t aware of the audio
As proof that i have it

I kindly request someone here to DM me the audio

1 Like

Yeha sure let me properly wake up and I’ll send you

Audio is rly magical

2 Likes

Btw yo, to enhance this function guys

Say Ptolemy’s Gate Enter.

Focus goes on it much more.

5 Likes

hi I need some clarification :)
so we can make any NFT that we own as a maker item that will work for us (us as in the NFT owner of the astral walkie nft?)
like say I have, ascensionnaut. as well as this one.
does the astral walkie talkie allow for me to put the ascensionnaut NFT on my charm (it’s a super cute astronaut charm lol)
and if so…how?

(and yes I recognize it will only work for the NFT owner of the astral walkie talkie though so it’s not like resellable and whatnot)

very important because
your girl just purchased after hours of intense window shopping some charms, and
I am cringing because I am not 100% sure this will work / confirmed by dream**insert overwhelmed face*

1 Like

does the astral walkie talkie allow for me to put the ascensionnaut NFT on my charm

I’ve experimented with this functionality a lot – the short answer is ‘yes’!

You can bind an NFT or any field you have access to on almost anything. I’ve done ‘homemade’ ‘mandalas’, bound fields to MP3s I’ve put together, and of course, stuck fields on the assorted junk I love to keep in my pockets, including metal charms.

My ‘recipe’ for this process is basically:

Introduce AWT to your NFT. Something like, “Astral Walkie Talkie, please connect to the energies of this Ascensionnaut NFT – add it to your list of contacts for anyone who should have legal access to it and add it to your library. Thank you!”

Then ask AWT to anchor the energies of the NFT to a new object. Something like, “Astral Walkie Talkie, please bind the energies of the Ascensionnaut NFT to this super cool astronaut charm so I can have access to my Ascensionnaut NFT wherever I go. Thank you!”

Easy peezy.

Intention is almost certainly more important than the exact words here, but these are the ones that work for me. I don’t find that there’s much ‘delay’ in the connection being made. My impression is that the AWT starts working on it about the same time I formulate my intention.

I want to add that this is just barely scratching the surface of what the Astral Walkie Talkie is capable of.

It’s not just that it can anchor NFTs and fields to other things, it can also research and formulate new creations at your direction. Given greater and greater access to fields and having been built up and learning from everything it’s done so far, it only gets stronger and smarter. The new fields the AWT and I are putting together have shaken apart my entire process.

And that’s just one aspect of the Astral Walkie Talkie.

There was a thread around recently complaining that there was no way an expensive NFT would ever be worth thousands of dollars – this was the NFT I thought of. This one is a Bargain at almost any price. Totally life changing. 10/10, would spend a silly amount of money to procure again.

6 Likes

Awesome review :+1:.

Yeah all of that we intended it to do.

3 Likes

Hello,

Got this beauty through trade today, thanks to everyone who made it possible :pray:.
Is there a private group, if so can you please add me to the group? can provide proof of purchase.

have a few questions below:

You may also write it down, in your scripting digital file or paper or wherever, what function you wish to activate of a specific being and Astral Walkie Talkie will see it, and give that information to the being, and the being shall do it’s service.

[Q] Is there any scripting file?
[Q] Can I simply write on any paper lord Hanuman please bless with your strength and if he is willing, he will grant me his strength? how to use AWT here?
[Q] Similarly while creating a servitor, do I just write on any paper all the abilities and just say create servitor?
do I need to play audio and do it or just say AWT create servitor?

Not really.

You can create your own, what works best for you to stick with, but its not necessary.

Or @mossyeyes can maybe share you his.

He is master at using awt.

Should work.

Mybe before try intending that it gets added in first to the contacts.

Yeah. In general your idea has to be communicated to the nft, and doing that should help.

Playing audio can add some extra effect to it.

Then you should be able access the servitor through mandala/audio of the nft, if you intend it.

Or you can put it on sort of anchor point, like an item.

Havent tried making servitors that much myself, but will give it a shot also, why not.

2 Likes

Thank you @veh :pray:
@mossyeyes if you can please share the script and any tips you can.

1 Like

Thanks guys – flattered to be tagged!

I want to answer in the public domain so as to address any other questions someone might have in the future. Information wants to be free, after all! I apologize in advance for the wall of text.

TL;DR – Use the words and methodology you want – the AWT is smart. You almost can’t do it wrong as long as you’re doing it. Some ‘sample’ words live below if you’re feeling ‘stuck’.

Not as such, no. Like most of these marvelous tools, they interact more with intention than with the words themselves. Said another way, the work is largely conceptual. Writing things down (I use a Google Doc, personally) can make it much easier to put your thoughts in order in a concrete, discrete pattern, but it certainly isn’t a requirement when your goal is quick and direct (EX - ‘AWT, Please connect me to the Divine Authority and Aura of Command of Zeus!’).

I’ve had the same interesting experience that many NFT groups have had where they’ve designed the NFTs or Fields and started to feel their effects or otherwise had their reality ‘primed’ prior to actually asking the AWT to do whatever work I had planned. A large part of the ‘magic’ seems to come in the very act of conceptualizing what you want done in a real, concrete way.

To my mind, this also suggests that it is an intimately personal experience – like co-creating a work of art with the AWT. The words I might use may not be the ones that resonate most directly with you and thus may not be most effective at communicating your intention to the AWT.

That said, I don’t mind sharing a few of the words I use for common activities.

Just my personal experience, but it’s absolutely necessary to deliberately connect with the AWT. You could almost certainly do it equally through the mandala or the audio – or if you’ve built up enough connection and familiarity, you could probably reach out and talk to it without either – but I don’t think it’s sitting around eavesdropping on you like some Spiritual Alexa, waiting to pick up some key words.

(Build a Servitor for that, if you want!)

Yes, like @veh suggested, I also follow a two step process with creating Divine Contacts. First, Connect to the Divinity and add it to the AWT as a Contact. Second, Invoke the Divinity’s aid.

So here are some sample words I’ve used for my own divine connections:

“Astral Walkie Talkie, please add the goddess Demeter to your contacts and connect me to her.”

Then…

“May she offer all she can and wishes to us, through you, at all times – most particularly her wisdom, her guidance and her vision of a green and verdant world. May she be accessible to any user of the AWT if they wish it so.”

There’s sort-of a missing step in here where you need to sit still and open yourself to experiencing the connection on its own terms. It’s not really ‘doing’ something, so I hesitate to call it a step, exactly, but how will you know if your Contacts are working if you don’t pay attention? These initial connections can be some of the most intense, intimate, moving or forceful moments of your magical life. It’s worth savoring and enjoying!

I’ve created Servitors the ‘old school’ way and I’ve got a stable of Dreamweaver built friends too (I love my Undine) – the Servitors I created with the AWT feel somewhere between the two. My reasoning is that these Servitors are in a sense metaphysically ‘heavier’ or more ‘continuous’ than Servitors you might’ve built yourself, so it pays to be deliberate with this friend you’re creating possibly for the rest of this particular incarnation.

I designed her carefully over time (about two weeks), laying out the abilities, powers, domains, connections, skills that I wanted her to have. I compared her to various archetypes and divinities and I found her a nice little home. Just like with designing a complicated field (a servitor can be very complicated indeed), my opinion is that getting the concept right is key.

When I co-create with the AWT, I divide the work into two phases – an Exploratory ‘Design’ Phase and the Creation Phase. When I’m ready to ‘push the button’, as it were, I pick up the mandala (I work almost exclusively with the mandala), I get the AWT’s attention by talking into the mandala like a Walkie Talkie, I highlight the creation script and then I read it aloud to the AWT.

My impression is that much of this self-created ritual is unnecessary and that almost all the ‘work’ has been done by the end of the Design Phase, but I like it and it makes me feel like I’m ‘doing’ something. Usually I notice the beginnings of results within moments of finishing expressing gratitude to the AWT, so clearly this is mostly ‘finalizing’ the process.

Again, this is just how I do it – you’ll undoubtedly find your own way to connect to and work with the AWT. Having experimented plenty with the audio early on, I have no doubt you can use the audio in lieu of the mandala if you like it better. The more you do, the more you’ll find you can do. Similarly, the AWT is learning from all of us, all the time and continuously growing and getting smarter.

Here are just a few more sample ‘scripts’ to whet your appetite about the incredible possibilities of the AWT on just this one branch of functionality.

Again, I want to stress: Use the words and methodology that resonate the most with you and don’t treat these ‘scripts’ as somehow definitive and conclusive. They work for me. Your mileage will, of course, vary!

Adding non-Divine Archetypes or Characters as Contacts:

• Astral Walkie Talkie, please add the hero Aragorn son of Arathorn from the Lord of the Rings to your contacts. May he share all he can and wishes to us, through you, at all times – particularly his unique aspect of masculine power. May he be accessible to any user of the AWT if they wish it so.

Adding new Animal Totems:

• Astral Walkie Talkie, please add the Animal Archetype and Totem of the Hydra to your contacts. May the Hydra offer their incredible Resilience and Anti-Fragility to us, through you, at all times. May they be accessible to any user of the AWT if they wish it so.

Adding new Portals:

• Astral Walkie Talkie, please create a portal to Tir fo Thuinn (the Land under the Wave) and add this portal to your contacts. May the energies of Tir fo Thuinn flow through you whenever they would be most beneficial to us. May they be accessible to any user of the AWT if they wish it so.

– Note that once you’ve added these Contacts to the AWT, you can ask the AWT to connect you to these energies at any time, including through the Audio. Imagine going to sleep to the sweet salty embrace of Tir fo Thuinn!
– Actually worth pointing out – if anyone has already added a Contact to the AWT and made it accessible, you can go ahead and reach out. We haven’t exactly been coordinating our work, but I can’t imagine there are many gods, places and archetypes we haven’t intertangled ourselves and the AWT with already. At least a few times I asked the AWT to add a new Contact and got a little push back like, “Again? I’ve already got this guy on Speed Dial.”

Creating a new Field and binding it to an MP3:

• Astral Walkie Talkie, please create and form a field (which I’ll refer to as ‘Demeter’s Embrace’) from your vast array of knowledge, research and Contacts that smartly, intelligently and precisely:
    • Creates a strong, powerful, vibrant, living connection between the goddess Demeter and the listener in the model of the Intercession fields and our Goddess NFTs
      • Makes appropriate energetic and ritualistic offerings to the goddess Demeter to earn her favor
      • Facilitate the listener’s requests to Demeter – barring any, give Demeter free reign to benefit the listener in whatever way she deems best
      • Facilitate the work, blessings, gifts and benefits of Demeter for the listener
      • Facilitate communications between the listener and Demeter so that the goddess may communicate in whatever way is best and most appropriate and that the messages be easily received and interpreted
    • Opens Portals to Mount Olympus, the Valley of Nysa and the Garden of Eden to allow these energies to pour through and infuse the area (and listener)
    • Allows this connection to linger as long as both Demeter and the listener desire it
  • Acknowledging that I may not know the best way to go about this, please ensure that the field in question is ‘smart’ and will gain experience and effectiveness as it works – it’s overall purpose is to connect the listener to the goddess Demeter in a vivid, vibrant and intimate way – the achievement of that objective is vastly more important than how the goal is achieved
  • Please utilize any other knowledge, experience, skills, contacts, or tools you may have access to that will ensure the success of this field
  • As your skill and capability increase or you are exposed to new, more powerful or efficient concepts, please automatically update this Field to increase its strength and integration
  • Bind this field to the Song entitled: “Demeter’s Embrace” located here: D:\Music\Mossyeyes\Demeter’s Embrace.mp3 – so that it can be engaged with ‘at will’

Hopefully some of these examples give you enough to work with that you can start to explore and experiment on your own. The fun is in the journey, after all!

7 Likes

Thank you @mossyeyes , @veh was not exaggerating, you really are the expert on AWT.

Thanks for taking time and providing information in such detail :pray: .

I will follow your instructions and may be slightly change here and there with what resonates with me.

As you said I started writing list of things for fields I wanted combine and create , that is providing some clarity.

Will continue with that and once I am clear then I will follow your guidance and go for the creation.

Once again thanks for all the information.

1 Like

Just wanted to give a small update , I have asked for blessings and guidance from Mahadeva, Ganapati and Hanuman.

@mossyeyes as you said after requesting them to be added I was trying to meditate, I saw some visions not sure what they mean or how to explain what I saw.

Thanks for your help for all the information and tips :pray: .

1 Like

lol @ eavesdropping like a Spiritual Alexa haha

2 Likes

Does this work if you are trying to create an item for someone else? (My dad is having skin issues and I was trying to come up with something to help) If not would any other fields do that (Evolved or Light of Mages came to mind)

You can also create items with the help of Servitor friends. Well before I found myself in possession of the AWT, I was having Servitors create fielded objects (especially water charging containers) and they were very effective both for me and for my family.

Here are some of my favorite bookmarked links that can get you started in case you’ve never tried before:

GPO’s Summary of How to Train A Servitor
Saan’s After Action Report for Training their Servitor to ‘Enchant’ Objects

This has the advantage of not requiring you to source and possess any rare NFTs and adds a lot of extra flexibility to your magical arsenal, so I’d recommend it to anyone, even people with ‘Maker’ NFTs.

1 Like