General Discussion

Thanks for the answer but I thought that maybe when the cell apoptosis begins breaking down the breast gland the stem cells would repair the “damage” on the breast gland.

1 Like

Good point. I’m not sure about this.
I think the breast gland is not damaged after apoptosis, so therefore stem cells would not go to this area.
Better to check with Dreamweaver or sammyg about this to make sure.

2 Likes

Which is better for stretch marks? Skin regeneration or stretch mark remover.

1 Like

I read Sapien Medicine’s book “The Dragon Golem” and created the dragon servitor. The item that is my dragon home is a coin. I don’t know what happens next. I cannot see the servitor and i have been unable to feel its existence so far.

3 Likes

I also store my Dragon Golem on an old dollar coin. I just hold it and talk to him briefly before I go to sleep: “Hi (name of golem), how are you? Please give me a very good sleep tonight.” I put it back on the desk near my bed and most nights when I command him to do that, I do have a pleasant, good sleep. I also had lucid dreams by commanding him to do it in the past. I cannot see or feel him but that’s all I ask him to do. You can also command him to do other tasks whenever you want to and observe if he can do it. Experiment.

4 Likes

Read this post for more information.

1 Like

How many different Sapien Medicine and/or Dream Seeds audios do you usually listen to per day?

• 1 or 2
  • 3 or 4
  • 5 or 6
  • 7 or 8
  • 9 or 10
  • 11 or 12
  • 13 or 14
  • 15+

0 voters

1 Like

Is the new Urinary Incontinence audio in gumroad can cure premature ejaculationin men.

Hi @rraajjuu!
Welcome to the site.

Does anyone listen to audio on the chakras? what are the results?
I liked the updated version more than the first (there is a good result), it is more effective. The first version was completely nonexistent, very weak.

1 Like

Yes, I listen to the Chakra audios sometimes.
The results I have are great. I can feel the energy being cleared in the specified area, especially if an area is blocked.
Yes, I agree the newer versions are better, but I still had good results with the old ones.
I enjoy the music in the newer audios.

2 Likes

How many times and for how many long should we listen let say one chakra field on gumroad to clear it and get it unblocked? Does it depends from person or let say, is it enough for each one chakra to listen whole week to get results? And is it permanent or chakra block itself with time passing ? @gpo

1 Like

This would depend on the person. Some people might be more blocked than others. Also, some people are sensitive to energy and might feel their chakra being cleared, others might not. If you don’t feel it, it doesn’t mean it’s not being cleared.

I think you should get some results after listening to all, or even one of the chakra audios once per day for one week. But again, this is individual.

In my experience the clearing is not permanent, it’s always changing with time, so then you might have to clear them again. This I think is also individual, some might not need clearing so often, others might need it a lot.

3 Likes

Hey @Captain_Nemo I would like to ask if the fat to stem cells audio would stop the cell apoptosis of breast fat and gland tissue caused by the gynecomastia audio, because I thought that maybe when the cell apoptosis begins breaking down the breast gland the stem cells would repair the “damage” on the breast gland. Thank you!

1 Like

New Hope and Happiness video on Youtube!

3 Likes

Hi. @anon77311975. Is this the book that you read by Sapien Medicine ? The Dragon Golem
by Dreamweaver ?

Hi @Captain_Nemo,

What are the fields you personally use consistently?

2 Likes

Yes it is…

1 Like

Power Booster Travel Mug, Power Booster Water Bottle, Power Booster Tall Mug and Power Booster Mug now available!

3 Likes

Donations blog post now on EnlightenedStates!

1 Like