The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

I think the word “DARK” is what scares me.

So you also created a LIGHT and it didn’t work?.

I am not sensitive to energy. Your?.

Tell me a little more about your experience with DARK SERVITOR. It may be my chance and maybe it resonates more with a DARK SERVITOR…:mage::mage::mage::genie::genie:

I like it for now
Nothing dark and scare there
Try to just speak with it at least 30 minutes a day, telling it all your dreams, wishes, goals, what do you expect from it etc
Just make him busy and talk sometimes with it
You will feel something eventually
Just test him
I right now can’t say all what I experience with it, but it’s all good, it would be long, sometimes I will post here and there some my experiences, but not now, sorry
But maybe I will post here how I talk with him and about what , but the point is to always remind it on tasks and purpose, that’s all, and always telling how you respect it and appreciate it’s help

4 Likes

is there a way you can ask someone on this forum to help you try? i feel for the servitor being kept away and not being used.

maybe see it as adopting a pet. don’t give up on your servitor and yourself. you will eventually find the way to communicate with them just give your time and patience towards the servitor you created.

please consider holding off from making another one as you may get stuck without being able to communicate with two servitors instead of just one.

1 Like

What I can do?.

I don’t want to leave my “LIGHT SERVER” but if I can’t communicate, what can I do?

What do you recommend me?

1 Like

well, if we looking in that way, then I am very mean creature, cause I have leaved my white one and dragon, but they didn’t resonate with me, idk why, I didn’t had a choice until dark one
But as Dream said they are both happy and free now

3 Likes

the most i can offer is providing you with this link.

i don’t have a servitor but i do have a dog. before i decided on adopting my dog, i did as much research as i could and talked to as many pet owners about their experiences.

1 Like

you gave good advice and everyone is learning. if they’re happy and free then we can leave the past right where it is.

2 Likes

Are they FREE locked in a drawer or FREE thrown in the trash?

1 Like

I will suggest you to research here on forum for Lunamoon experiences about servitors, and if you are on FB Sapien group I can suggest you there some people if you want, they are great masters of their servitors, learn from them as I learn from their experiences

1 Like

Here is what helped me:

Using Animal Empathy/ Telepathy every day for nearly two months.

Increasing your energy sensitivity helps with communication. I was using the practice in this blog post. The Dreamweaver Card System can help you increase your sensitivity too. You can find all cards in this post. Used the Energy Expansion every day during that time.

I used the Intercession videos from Dream Seeds and asked the beings to help me communicate with them and with my servitors. Described some of my experiences here.

Also check out this outstanding post by @uial. Communicating with your servitor is another psychic skill. I highly recommend reading the whole thread, it helped me a lot:

The new course is designed to increase your energy sensitivity.

15 Likes

Search them on Sapien FB group, and follow their advice, comments, posts.
Admins, if this is too privately please remove!

15 Likes

Which sigil is this and what’s the function?

1 Like

Is that created my Moonshadow?

1 Like

I don’t know, it’s in the cards booklet from patreon.

that has no function, it has been modified to have a function in the new book.
but these were actual physical cards at one point,
and that was the deck print

16 Likes

Looks cool as shit

1 Like

Ah ok!!!

Hey bro!

Pm me :grin:

2 Likes

Dp you guys go to sleep with your fairy servitor on you ?or do you put him in another room?

Update: the fairy energy is a little overwhelming too me . It definitely gives you energy but I couldn’t sleep with it in the same room . Only when I brought it over to my other room I could sleep.

Also I felt like I was pissed at the fairy for absolutely no reason lol , didn’t expect that

11 Likes