The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

that has no function, it has been modified to have a function in the new book.
but these were actual physical cards at one point,
and that was the deck print

16 Likes

Looks cool as shit

1 Like

Ah ok!!!

Hey bro!

Pm me :grin:

2 Likes

Dp you guys go to sleep with your fairy servitor on you ?or do you put him in another room?

Update: the fairy energy is a little overwhelming too me . It definitely gives you energy but I couldnā€™t sleep with it in the same room . Only when I brought it over to my other room I could sleep.

Also I felt like I was pissed at the fairy for absolutely no reason lol , didnā€™t expect that

11 Likes

It feels like a dose of caffeine ,very stimulating. But hard to stay calm . Maybe I can turn that of by telling him.

My dragon golem feels completely different he gives off some golden retriever, always here to help , energy :D

3 Likes

I put the fae on a mala bead necklace thatā€™s been around my neck every since. Two nights.

2 Likes

I dont know why I feel this way . it feels like I drank too much caffeine even a bit moody at times ā€¦

How do you feel?

2 Likes

Another update:
Could it be that this is detoxing something from my body, physically not just energetically?
I have diarrhea since today didnā€™t eat anything bad yesterday or take something that could do thatā€¦

1 Like

It could be that. Or you could be resisting one of the Active Effects like Draw Positivity or Remove Old Discarded Energy. Too much good coming in for your own comfort, or too much old and bad leaving you.

Just a guess. If any of that is right though, wearing the Energy Support Servitor for 1 to 3 days and then trying again with Fae could change things up. After ESS clears some blockages.

Limits Removal tag could make anyone more comfortable with either one of these servitors as well.

10 Likes

Yeah i Got enough stuff that should leave .
I hope this will be over soon ,because if it stays like this I canā€™t wear it . I canā€™t focuse ,Iā€™m in a bad mood ,completely unproductive ā€¦wtf
Maybe Iā€™ll try the energy support one tomorrow first . but how do I deactivate the fairy first ?
Already ordered the subconscious limits tag .

2 Likes

Just ask your fairy to stop all active and passive abilities and order her to rest, until you contact her again.

8 Likes

I emailed sapien this is what he said:

" Active effects) will block and remove a wide variety of hexes and curse, overtime this ability can grow as it observes.

This is likely the reason.

also the anger you feel isnā€™t yours but whatever is being removed."

So I guess I am beeing cursed or what ā€¦ didnā€™t know I had that kind of enemies :confused:

13 Likes

Thatā€™s his next answer when I asked what he suggests to do:
" I have no idea if someone cursed you or itā€™s some sort of family inheritance or what.

Yeh power through, cause i mean. You dont want to have it right?"

And then when I asked what audios to listen to:

" the fae is the best bet,

the rest can be supportive.

Let her do her work bro lol"

Okay just started to feel calmer so I guess Iā€™ll go reactivate the fae then :man_shrugging:

Do you guys have any idea what could help me in the process of this physical and spiritual detox ??

9 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM3b5UuExoI&ab_channel=MagneticMinds
You can try this if you want. It synergizes with Fae removing old energy. This will knock some stuff loose out of you and Fae will get rid of it.

Yes, I believe this can.

2 Likes

Point of No Return stack described in this article here. Most recent fields + Ego Dissolution as YouTube playlist.

Be careful with the Deep Energy Body / Aura Deep Clearing it removes all fields and subliminals, that you listened to 3 hours before starting the video.

Additionally Soul/Core Energy Restoration, if you have the money / already have it.

Start with only a minute or two:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyhPjRWaKOQ

5 Likes

Thx Man. I believe 396hz corresponds the root chakra ,right ? I am currently listening to the root&sacral chakra audio and I think it helps .

1 Like

It corresponds to root or sacral depending on who you ask. But itā€™s something different than chakra work.

Thanks! Great suggestions especially ego dissolution will help .unfortunately I donā€™t have soul core audio but its okay.
Thanks for the heads up totally wouldn have missed it .
Just created a playlist on my phone with those audios :ok_hand:

3 Likes