The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

Well??!
/wants the very private _OM to share stories. Doesn’t share her own/
-.-

9 Likes

Brony’s response to that: “(Long echoing complete silence)”

Atreides: :thought_balloon: Nibiru? … nah. couldn’t be.

2 Likes

8 Likes

@_OM @Atreides thanks for the morning good laugh. I have a meeting with some wall-heads in 10 minutes. It will be less boring thanks to you guys :joy::joy::joy::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

“Wall-heads”. Love it. lol.

2 Likes

Story time? :smiley:

1 Like

Apologies if I missed this, but do you have to print these out? Can you display them on the laptop screen?

1 Like

You can use a screen, it will work as well as a printed out copy. As long as the screen stays on.

6 Likes

I have a question regarding servitors in general. Do they have issues with the magnetic capsules that repel emf? At some point I thought they dislike them now I got the message that they are fine with them… I just want to be sure that I don’t hurt them. So maybe @_OM or someone else can help me with that?

2 Likes

Well it repels EMF …
and in general, and especially with fae/devics, EMF is not liked by “benevolent” entities.
So I would think they would enjoy the magnetic capsule field.

10 Likes

Alrigth thanks! I’m excited to make the fae servitor but I think I’ll wait for the actual book. Sounds awesome.

2 Likes

guys what you think if wearing in same pocket items of dark servitor and Fae one would interfere with each other?
just asking

1 Like

They wouldn’t intervere

4 Likes

I have put a servitor in one of the magnetic capsules. It had no complaints.

I usually have several servitors embedded in crystals and other items on my person. Along with two very powerful magnetic capsules. Again, no complaints.

I would assume if it were fucking up their energy system or mine they would say something, but they seem strong and are effective.

4 Likes

Thanks, To be honest, I didn’t know if I hallucinating or not, but I asked my dark one and explained him all about his possible new friend and he said he is okay with it, I asked him to simulate my right or left hand, and he simulated right hand for yes, like he agrees

2 Likes

yes I think the dark and fae would get along. They aren’t too dissimilar…lol

4 Likes

The two servitors are in the ebook version, right?
The fae servitor and Energetic support servitor are in the ebook version?

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

The Fae servitor is something else, I feel it that accepts the commands quite well, the energy feels feminine to me, hope I’m right because the name I gave it falls in the female gender :rofl:

9 Likes

Just to clarify . The fae servitor and energy one are both in the ebook ?

2 Likes