How to train a servitor?

You can ask your dragon to help you, and see what’s going on ?! Or if you’re really not sure, Do not work with your dragon yet and use other morphic fields to help you.

3 Likes

But I thought you mindfully meditated for an hour a day? I completely killed this problem a 100%.(auto-suggestion/mind-chatter) My mind is blank almost 24/7 because of mindfulness meditation. Unless if I choose to type, write, or daydream. Or seldomly my ego gets the best of me. And the dragon only listens to your conscious mind. It doesn’t listen to the subconscious or auto-suggestion. Sammy G has said this.

5 Likes

So I have a watch in which I have the confidence dominance and authority sigil is it possible to attach the dragon golem to my watch and overwrite the old field? I would like to use my watch as i carry it 24/7 so it is hard to lose it and I would have access to the servitor all the time.

2 Likes

This, my friend you have to ask Dream, because I’m not aware of the answer.

2 Likes

I have asked sammy and dream so many questions that I am uncomfortable asking them again :D I would appreciate if others have some info about this.

3 Likes

You can’t “overwrite fields”, the fields are permanent, they don’t become part of the item, they become the item.

A watch isn’t a good item for a field, use a bracelet,necklace or something you can put in your pocket or phone case.

6 Likes

So that is why I have seen no results from the field. Thanks for the info I will just use a coin.

3 Likes

Thank God lol cause my subconscious is a shitshow :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol…no worries. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey bro @This_Boy_Here , are you also using servitor for this…

What can Servitors do?

Servitors can do a great variety of things for you. They can:
Pleasure you sexually.

Mentioned in this blog:

3 Likes

Nope. To me, that would take all the things out of sex that I love therefore it wouldn’t be pleasurable.(Moans, sticky and wet noises, the smell of sex, the sex faces, and wet and warm feeling) But to each his/her own.

4 Likes

Stupid question: what’s the benefit for the servitor in serving you?

2 Likes

That’s not a stupid question.

From the A Servitor Is More Than Just a Powerful Spiritual Tool Article:

"A servitor is energy programmed to act within a set of rules that works like a consciousness. It is programmed energy with some form of awareness (however much they was programmed with) that can respond to commands and carry them out within the confines of its abilities. They can be programmed with a predefined set of abilities and can also be taught different abilities. Servitors have the capability of directly influencing energy, protecting you from entities, conjuring entities, influence the world around you to work in your favor and so much more.

We have unknowingly created things similar to servitors called thought forms. Thought forms are energy programmed by repetitive thought patterns that tend to dwell in your minds and influence our thoughts and actions. But they typically do not serve us and do more damage than good. A servitor is specifically programmed to carry out whatever tasks we give them and make life much easier."

6 Likes

This is what I mean:

What does it mean “the servitor is a real being”? Does it have discernement?
If not, it seem just a tool that one use at his own pleasure and than throw away…

A “real being” would never be happy to be a servant, unless he has some benefit from it. But I dont see any here.
Hence my previous question

3 Likes

From what I understand, a servitor is a real being programmed to carry out the tasks given to them. It is created to the same specifications one asked for. It has some form of awareness. It acts according to the rules that it was programmed with and it will obey commands.

Perhaps someone knows more about servitors than I do, and can answer @akkar’s question better.

2 Likes

So do you or anyone knows what are the limits of the dragon golem?

2 Likes

Good question! I second it.

1 Like

no i don’t know exactly, maybe the creator or the administrators.But good question indeed.

1 Like

Hi friend. What differences do you find between Light Servitor and Dark Servitor? Skills, ability and learning time and everything you’ve experienced. When to use Dark Servitor and when to use Light Servitor, in what situations? The little information is the PDF. I want to know experiences of people who have worked with them. For example, if I want to “Attract Women” which Servitor is better? Thank you.

1 Like

A servitor is like an advanced AI but for energy. Take siri for example its quite intelligent and makes our life easier and its sole purpose is to serve us. Likewise the servitors can be programmed to have a personality and discernment but its sole purpose is to listen to our commands.

The benefit for the servitor is that each time we focus on using it, the servitor has a chance to learn new things and grow stronger, they don’t operate like us humans and wish to see netflix or something for enjoyment, they want to be used by us and that makes them happy

23 Likes