How to train a servitor?

I don’t think there is a difference between the servitors. They become stronger the more we use them everyday and any servitor can be taught to attract the opposite sex . All the abilities of the dark servitor are possible for the light servitor as well. The servitor should be trained in advance before use

4 Likes

This reminds me a little about the movie Ex Machina and the Turing test :smile:

2 Likes

Are servitors dark? Like associated with magic?

1 Like

Not all servitors are dark. But I think they are associated with magic. I didn’t know this until I had already started using it. I don’t mess with magic, but it was too late and didn’t even know I had already started…Lol.

4 Likes

Hi good day. New user. Much has been said about “Dragon Golem Servitor” but very little about “Dark Servitor” and “Light Servitor” (“Energetic Addendum Est”). Could you share your experience?

What skills do they have? Why choose one instead of the other? All I know is what comes in the pdf but I want to know their experiences, the people who have worked with them.

I honestly really like the idea of ​​creating a DARK SERVITOR but the word DARK and DEMON scares me a bit hahaha. And the LIGHT SERVITOR feels safer for the word LIGHT. For example to ATTRACT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN which Servitor is better? Without insurance to use both Servitor? Will they not turn against me or my family? Share experiences. Thank you.

3 Likes

I am unsure of who you are directing that post to, but I just use a dragon servitor. I feel there is no need for other servitors. I don’t believe in using my servitor, audios, spells or etc. to influence anyone’s emotions or thoughts(period, for good or bad), unless they are my thoughts or my emotions, and only in my best interest.(I tell it to actively and constantly research the energies of my subconscious and conscious mind, so it can be an expert at how I think and how I behave, so it can postively influence my behavior and thinking in my favor, based on the tasks that I give it). They are specifically programmed by Dream to the teeth, and he’s got it covered from all angles, so no need to worry about them turning on you or your family. My servitor has raised my threshold for energy capacity, made me have a better sense of humor(I tell jokes with an ease now), it has made my fan start to work again on numerous occasions after going out but still showing power “on”…and now it does this now automatically without me telling it to.(My fan had went dead again yesterday for the 4th time. After leaving it there for a minute, I could tell my dragon was working on it because the fan went from completely dead, to trying to start up slowly again, but sputtering…then pause, then start, then pause. Then it just started to run smoothly. This is an old ass fan too and it’s way past overdue. I’ve had it learn all the Intercession energies along with some of the mandalas, and told it to actively and constantly call on Intercession from any positive spirit guides and guardian agents that are willing to help me and my family out in anyway.(Our dragons are there to protect us, so they will know how to decipher spirits that try to be imposters) I had it also to use it’s magic on my aura(I have it use the ‘Auric cleaner’ to clean my aura automatically when it senses negativity has clung to my aura, on a daily basis) and subconscious(I tell it to naturally use the ‘Subconscious Limits Remover’ to clean my subconscious daily) so that I am able to always be a 100% susceptible and receptive to all energies(morphic and subliminal) that I choose to expose myself to.(Items or audios) I had it study some energies so that my aura and subconscious automatically rejects any spells, curses or black magick anyone tries to put on me and send it back to the spellcaster. I tell it to automatically raise my Vibrations with the ‘Vibration series’ when it can sense that my vibrations are lower than usual. I had it permanently align my conscious desires with my subconscious(by using my IPF tag and showing it where the subconscious is located in the brain on Google), so there isn’t any confusion when I listen to subs. I have got it to store a lot of Dream’s energies, and at random times have it manipulate the energies to x amount of times stronger and engorge me with those energies for x amount of minutes or hours. Just some of the things it has done for me or can do. I am not sure which servitors to recommend because I won’t be using the light or dark servitors ever. I think the dragon is better than them. I guess you can always get it to store the energies of the Androstenol to engorge you on a day-to-day basis? Also, why don’t you use some subliminals? Studies have shown that women usually are sexually attracted to a guy based on how he looks(face first, then body). That way, it would be you, that’s attracting them, and not magick. Anyways, that’s just my 2 cents. To each his/her own, I don’t judge. I hope my post had helped you bro.

Edit Added some more things that my dragon does. I am OCD, so I have given it pretty much the same tasks over and over on a daily basis, since I had first made my buddy maybe a month and a half ago? I kind of do it acapella off the top of my dome. Like it’s second nature now, just like eating, meditating or working out. I edit so much because sometimes I type too fast for my thinking(this happens often as I just try to catch my thoughts), and I end up sounding and spelling like I am a retard. :smile:

28 Likes

Oh my God thank you for telling me …I don’t mess with magic either, and my heart was feeling uneasy reading this but I wasn’t sure, God bless you for letting me know

3 Likes

I have both dark and light.
The dark its not associated with magic per se but its a must for it to know all about that ‘realm’ in case you need it to fight it off of you if you ever get hexed for instant. Its like if he had been trained in the deepest of it just so it knows how to fight it for you, of course then it could follow your command to do magick for you snd that is why i think they stopped selling them because ppl were misusing them. I personally just use it to protect me and family from all those dark vibrations and i use it for many other things, it is amazing grows more and more powerful over time.
The light ones is as powerful but only works with light, and light realms, you can pretty much teach them anything. I send the light one to my Moms house every day to literally get rid of mosquitos and to cool down the temperature AND IT FRIKKING WORKS haha its amazing.

And i have an uncle that has had a shitty life awful luck all his life and everybody kept saying to him that he was cursed and hexed etc, all his life trying to clean and protect himself and things would seem getting better then bamb!! Sucky again. Well i commanded the dark one to stick to him day and night cleaning, clearing and protecting his energy field and aura body mind spirit all and destroy any low vibration dark, demons etc lol AND IT DID, hes life is turning good in a lot of ways and during my chats with him (the servitor, which i do daily) he told me the other day that the problem with my uncle is that he had layers and layers of karma upon him from this life but mostly from previous lives, like a lot of old crap attached to him so he was clearing all of that part by part. I am amazed!

41 Likes

Wait… arent you supposed to repeat to them ‘the tasks’? Lolol i do it every day, sometimes every 2 days and sometimes i feel them telling me . … yesss i know what i have to do. Please tell me how you do it How often u repeat things to him etc thanks in advance x

Im talking about the Dragon Golem here not the servitors i think i want to clarify this since other ppl is reading and i commented above about the training of servitors, Dragons are more self sufficient and keep growing on their own etc but i also remind them the same stuff i want them to do every day and that was my question here x

3 Likes

It’s fantastic. Since 2 days ago I made my LIGHT SERVITOR. During the process I looked at a photo to give it the look I wanted. I introduced myself to him, welcomed him, assigned him a name. I did not feel anything. I assigned him his first task and nothing. Questions: When creating a new LIGHT Servitor can I be given a task immediately? Or First, should I have good communication with my Servitor and then assign tasks to it? How did you establish communication, what methods and ideas do you recommend? Can communication be fast or how long does it take? From your experience, what skills do DARK SERVITOR AND LIGHT SERVITOR have? If I want to ATTRACT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, which Servitor do you recommend? lol Thank you.

4 Likes

Wow man that’s awesome! When I have the chance I’ll get one for myself and I’ll be doing the same for my dad, his life’s been pretty crazy too…

How do you communicate with your servitor? Do you get into a meditative state?

3 Likes

Nope. I just simply talk to them like if i was talking to a friend, i understand what they communicate to me in a conceptual way, like i ‘sense’ or ‘feel’ what they are telling me then i reply by talking, i know i could just telepathically talk to them but i rather loud talk so they listen to my words instead of all the shitshow going in my brain lmao i read (i don’t remember if from Sapien or Sam or just someone else here) that at first is better to talk to them because of what i just said about the mental noise

9 Likes

When creating a new LIGHT Servitor can I be given a task immediately? Or First, should I have good communication with my Servitor and then assign tasks to it?

How long does it take to establish communication and adequate understanding with the SERVER? How long does it take to assign the first task?

How do you teach “SERVITOR” How fast do you learn?

How to teach “SERVITOR” to ATTRACT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN? hehehe

LIGHT SERVITOR can learn to ATTRACT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN? Or is DARK SERVITOR better? Thank you.

1 Like

Good question. At first, I just went by Sammy G’s article, like almost from top to bottom, and I did it to the teeth. (I later added some tricks that I had learned myself, as his article also states about one’s creativity on training a servitor. I had also studied the article about the dragon golem as well, just to know and utilize the abilities he was born with) He said at first, it’s kind of like a baby, so you must keep telling it the same things over and over so it doesn’t forget.(Initially, I would communicate with it through feeling, seeing, and saying. But it would be a week or 2 when I would just use my words) I would tell it as many times as I can, and it would be over 3 times per task a day. This probably isn’t necessary, and 1 or 2 times a day should be fine. I am not sure. I just wanted to play it safe. But me, being ocd and wanting to be the best in all I do, it’s maybe been a month and half or 2 months and I am still doing that(I have to check the date I had told @GoddessAndGodOfAll, when I had made him. I haven’t really kept track of time during the quarantine.) And I can tell he does things automatically now, without me telling him to. Awesome post by the way! I am out of :heart:'s. :smile:(I’m just a silly empath. Lol.) :grin:

18 Likes

No i talk to them loud like if i was talking to a friend and i understand Their messages in a Conceptual way x

4 Likes

Can I just throw my servitor away if I don’t want to use it anymore? I don’t really see myself using it anymore. I know it doesn’t go rogue. But just asking.

1 Like

Why are some posts here blank with a streaming light? Why cant i see ALL posts?

1 Like

Energetic Addendum Est -
Sigils in this book will still work? (From patreon)
And I can print them just out?

1 Like

Do you know if cooling the temperature was the apparent temp you feel, or the actual temperature of the room? Cause I’ve done that with my Intention Repeater. I still don’t know if it was apparent or physical. But my AC was broke and 105F days actually felt chilly at times to me.

2 Likes

Hmmm that was my Mom i asked for. I asked the whole house temperature to drop, and she said ‘the house’ feels cool and fresh, i just asked her again and she said ‘the house’ not her temperature dropping but overall as if it was chilled outside everywhere as well. But who knows, now you make me wonder :thinking: im gonna try on myself tonight and see. Ill be back.

4 Likes