Intention Repeater Thread

Everyone, I updated to v5.1 which allows Y/N for using the Akashic Records. Usage for automation is in the usage page. https://www.intentionrepeater.com/usage.html

When you use Akashic Records, they can be infinitely expansive and hard to focus down. Though the option is there if anyone wants to use it.

You may need to clear your cache before downloading the new version from the main page, if you are still showing the old version.

Thanks to @SovereignSubliminals for the idea on using the Akashic Records.

11 Likes

Sorry this is all new to me, so I would like some answers if possible:

Can you please explain this Gut/Heart/Mind conherence? Why is it important while running this intention app and why is it so exhausting?

And also clearing of energetic interference, why is it so exhausting too, and why is it important in this process?

I really have noticed using these two options on (as yes), I get exhausted even running this app less than 10 minutes. Also I noticed change of my energy field is drastically, it’s maybe exhausting experience but there’s also peace and some kind bliss idk.

So because of this exhausting part, now I usually put these two options off (as no), and now only akashic option is on, although I am not sure what it also does? Does it clear even something from our past lives maybe? Cause I don’t know why it’s also important for this process, but nevertheless I am using it, that option

4 Likes

Maybe @MasterOfYellow can offer some insight in the gut/heart/mind coherence.

I just find it exhausting to put your gut, heart and mind into resonance. It takes energetic effort on your part. Well, not anymore, but when I first started this was so.

It will only clear past lives stuff if you intend that. I don’t do any specific intentions except for some housekeeping like massaging the energy and regulating it.

2 Likes

Does it feel like anything to you?

1 Like

Yeah, when my AC was broke I was able to lower apparent temperature like 10-20 degrees F in my room. I don’t know if it changed my sensation to the temp, or the temp itself. But it is probably well within its ability to slow down the speed of air molecules to cool them.

Edit: It wasn’t a constant cooling though like an AC would be. It would get warmer, and then cooler, back and forth. But when I would think about it, it would be cooler.

That was how I got through 3 weeks of near 105F days without pulling my hair out while I waited for them to come to repair it. Temp was 105 and I felt chilly. LOL.

6 Likes

I remember I read on this forum some person used light servitor for this; I’ve found the post: How to train a servitor?

4 Likes

@anon6431808 I would recommend being clear on what you mean by “wealthy”, as it’s a broad term. You can have a million pencils and be wealthy on pencils. If you’re talking money, that is only one part of wealth. I would state what you want to see like “I have $10,000 in my bank account.” It should be believable.
Also, think about getting this in a way you’d be happy with. One person focused on getting a million dollars. Well, he did get it, but it was through a contract that burned him. So set up some expectations you’ll be happy with, though don’t be too attached to it has to be this way. You can say something like “or something even better”.

Hope this helps.

14 Likes

This software also work with intentions for relationships or love in general?

4 Likes

Thank you

Well, I have used it, after developing it for over a year. A few months ago I met my current partner, so I would say it can work. Whatever your intent is. Just remember to respect the other person’s free will.

4 Likes

Have you used this intention for a year?

I had someone before, a year ago, but can no longer contact them. Usually when I focus I find someone within a month or so. But I’m a little different because my lover is a higher dimension being (fifth-density). I can’t see him, but I definitely feel him.

3 Likes

So the intention is not for natural persons?

Sorry for the confusion. It definitely can work with natural persons. Though it always respects their free will. So no love spells or making people fall in love with you. Even if that did work, it isn’t really ethical.
I apologize if I seem like a Debbie downer. You can use it to work on yourself, and that’s the best thing I think.

5 Likes

Yes I meant not a specific person known, but with the desired physical characteristics and personality

1 Like

Yes, you can absolutely transform your body. The ridge in my right ear disappeared in the last few weeks. It used to be like in the left ear.

I hope this image shows my ear transformation. I am working on transforming into my Avatar image:

You can click on it to see the ear transformation. You just need to be absolutely clear on what you want to look like, and the personality you want. Then, just go for it with all your heart, mind and strength.

Also, this process of my ear transforming so far was completely painless. I didn’t even notice it until I felt it with my finger. I was blown away cause it’s like I’m getting closer to my dream.

@anon6431808 any idea why the image doesn’t show up for me? It’s just an icon showing missing image.

9 Likes

I’ve been following the thread a little and I’m very curious to try this all out, from a newbie standpoint is this easy to startup and work with? Have never used python and stuff before but I’m fascinated by what you have created.

4 Likes

Assuming it’s easier to get it going on Windows 10 then say try to run it on iPhone or iPad?

I would just find a Python3 IDE for iPad or iPhone and see if that works.

2 Likes

I meant look and personality of desired person

1 Like