Becoming the GOAT at work

I think The Unbreakable could also be very beneficial for you

5 Likes

Also a paid field “the welcome” is really good at making people feel good when they talk to you.

Have used it in zoom meetings I knew were going to be tense and challenging and I was really impressed by how well the meetings went, how in the flow and pleasant everyone was.

5 Likes

Yes!

Chandi = Lakshmi (wealth, beauty, grandeur, mastery over space) + Sarasvati (knowledge, respect, intelligence, transcendence of duality) + Kali (royalty, power, authority, repelling negativity, mastery over time)… All of these aspects will help. The mantra of Chandi is called “Trailokyadamara” - one that can shake and bend the three worlds to make reality favorable to the practitioner …

9 Likes

This is a remarkable field, it gets overlooked for some reason. Perhaps we need a @JAAJ spotlight on this one!..

Also, Torus Weaved Respect is a great field …

9 Likes

Woah! Chills literally chills after reading what you wrote! :heart:

2 Likes

Are you a brahmin/pandit?

2 Likes

I keep my personal details private :slight_smile:

But yeah, I have practiced Chandi from the age of 13 - so the hype is pretty real!! I have not stopped listening to this field for even a day since it was released (actually probably a month before it was officially released!)

4 Likes

Where can I find this audio?

1 Like

Understood, so how shall I place this audio in my playlist?
Maha Ganapathi Yagna + Shatachandi? Enough for the day?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you, will buy this and the Shatachandi :heart:

1 Like

A possible stack could be:

• Mahaganapati Yajna
  • Shatachandi
  • Ashtalakshmi
  • Wealth Mantra Meditation

Technically, the Yajna/Homa fields have a pretty lasting effect. So you can use it once or twice a week, and the rest of the days, you can use other fields:

• The Unbreakable
  • Prestige & Grandeur (or Charisma & Glamor - not sure if this is still being sold)
  • The Welcomed
  • Woven Worlds - The Chosen One
  • Attract Love (old or new one)
  • Torus Weaved Respect
  • Luck fields
  • The Knight Mindset, etc.
9 Likes

What if I have my planets badly placed in my chart what would help me?

2 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/nullify-negative-20993654
https://www.patreon.com/posts/amplify-positive-20993677

You have a bunch of choices! I personally use Navagraha Homam (once a week) and carry the NFT Mandala print out - Astrologically Inclined.

Additionally, you can take a deity-centric approach (based on Hindu Puranic theory): get fields for the four main deities.

• Shiva (there was a field for the mantra OM namah shivaya, and a few Shiva-related NFTs)
  • Vishnu (probably there are some NFTs, or there is the Sacred Sanctuary)
  • Goddess (Shatachandi)
  • Ganesha (Managapati Yajna)

These deities control the planetary positions and make their positions favorable. Worst case, if you want only one, just stick with Shatachandi - this ritual is performed as a “fix for all problems” in real life too.

5 Likes

I have both of them already! :joy:

2 Likes

Honestly, I have my Venus very badly placed in my chart and my Rahu is troubling me alot, have been using both of them but could not get any relief, do you have any idea why that could be?

2 Likes

Why you say that if i may ask?

(One solution can be the Venus audio ofc)

Again, “troubling” can also mean you are learning new things here energy wise. The north node is by definition uncharted territory for the native. Hence not easy to progress here, but worth every step for our evolution as a soul. In our path.

I mean sometimes it’s a matter of perspective :grinning:

3 Likes

I am not very astrologically inclined, lol. One of my teachers was a pretty famous astrologer in Nepal and I wanted to learn some basics of astrology. When I requested him, he said, “you are heavily invested in the mantra of Vanadurga (a form of Durga who is invoked to alter reality) who shatters reality as it was meant to be and makes what works for you possible, so why bother about astrology, just stick with her practice”.

That resonated with me. In our Tantric lineage, we do not really do any work directly with the planets, but work with the associated deity/deities to indirectly influence various outcomes/influences.

Some historians also point out that shrines dedicated to the nine planets, which are pretty common in India, are mostly 8th century and later, and this practice of venerating the planets as principal/semi-principal deities seems to have been non-existent prior to that. It is also a big business haha (astrologers, gems, various expensive rituals, etc.)

I do however wear Dream’s Astrology NFT because it just makes life easy and effortless.

10 Likes

Forgot to mention this field!

4 Likes

I wrote this today morning and was thinking (in my head) if there will be a Charisma & Glamor v2.0…dang and it dropped … @Captain_Nemo operates in mysterious ways!!! :innocent:

5 Likes