Becoming the GOAT at work

Hello all, I hope ya’ll are doing well, can someone advise me what would be the best NFT for someone who wishes to become the GOAT at their work place, no cap, I work in the sales field and I deal with a lot of stress and work pressure literally every single day, everything else is fine but my concern is hitting the targets everymonth, is there any NFT or audio that I can buy to excel?

I already have the below tracks with me:

Sub con limits dissolver (gumroad)
Wealth mantra and meditations
Navgraha homam
Ganapati Yagna
Ashtalaxmi Yagna

Looking for your kind guidance…

4 Likes

Prestige and Grandeur for sure

5 Likes

My intrusive thought said why do you want to be a goat (animal) at work :thinking: lol

2 Likes

Ahahahah, I was thinking that people would mistaken my title for the same. :joy:

3 Likes

I checked out that nft and man, I am really keen on buying it but it’s really out of my budget so I am thinking about saving some money this month and buying it in march :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

That’s a great start bro :muscle:

Wishing you all the best :pray: I know our forum familia will get you where you wish

2 Likes

Yeah, I am really trying hard and putting in a lot of efforts at work but I am unable to get anything out of it, I am praying to maa Laxmi to help me out with this situation!!!

2 Likes

Don’t worry my bro, she’s got your back :)

2 Likes

do you think shatachandi yagna would be helpful in my situation?

2 Likes

With out a doubt, yes it will

You’re on the right path ;)

1 Like

haha, I will go and buy it now!

1 Like

May the blessings shower upon you and wash away all that weighs you down from your targets! :dart:

1 Like

thank you so much bro, i wish you the best of luck as well!

1 Like

So the thing you want to improve is less stress?
what you lacking for sales exactly?

1 Like

Stress is fine, I don’t really mind that, I just wanna make sure that I hit my targets every month, if I keep doing it, the stress will automatically go awayy!!

1 Like

Use the Million Dollar Empire Mindset and Attract Wealth Audio Fields

3 Likes

Oh, I was just listening to the spiritual growth and states of being audio now from the same album.

2 Likes

what @anon36920264 said

but watch for the results it gives. Because it’s not specifically to be goat for work but for financial and entepreneur mindsett

1 Like

Understood, so what could be an equally powerful alternative?

1 Like

what sales are you into? online, by the phone, face to face?