Becoming the GOAT at work

over the phone, but yes, I have to sometimes go and meet in person as well.

1 Like

ok so you want

for everyday use and character aspects

Probability Alteration and Luck (to be luckier in sales)

Repel negative energy 2 (dream seeds) (to be less stressed because people will get into you)

Unstoppable will power (to reach your goals with power)

Then you need something for your voice. To be heard better.

Vocal Strengthening and Range Increaser (for better voice)

The blarney stone (dream seeds) (better persuasion)

From paid

NFT divine voice for your voice to be better and make more sales by the phone.

whenever things at work start to go sideways

love graviton (will make everyone clamer)

6 Likes

wow, thnk you so much good sir.

1 Like

:laughing:

haha no problem man, there are way more but if you are dealing with so much people you get stressed and you don’t want to overload your system more.

IKR, the blarney one will really help me go miles!

1 Like

it’s true. Give it a three day try to see if something changes of course. If not then don’t get stuck on it to work it’s just not compatible with you then no problem.

1 Like

Yessir, I will keep that in mind.

1 Like

Since the way you intent to supress stress is by reaching your monthly requirements, maybe you can try out JAAJ’s Daily Wealth Stack.

2 Likes

I think The Unbreakable could also be very beneficial for you

5 Likes

Also a paid field “the welcome” is really good at making people feel good when they talk to you.

Have used it in zoom meetings I knew were going to be tense and challenging and I was really impressed by how well the meetings went, how in the flow and pleasant everyone was.

5 Likes

Yes!

Chandi = Lakshmi (wealth, beauty, grandeur, mastery over space) + Sarasvati (knowledge, respect, intelligence, transcendence of duality) + Kali (royalty, power, authority, repelling negativity, mastery over time)… All of these aspects will help. The mantra of Chandi is called “Trailokyadamara” - one that can shake and bend the three worlds to make reality favorable to the practitioner …

9 Likes

This is a remarkable field, it gets overlooked for some reason. Perhaps we need a @JAAJ spotlight on this one!..

Also, Torus Weaved Respect is a great field …

9 Likes

Woah! Chills literally chills after reading what you wrote! :heart:

2 Likes

Are you a brahmin/pandit?

2 Likes

I keep my personal details private :slight_smile:

But yeah, I have practiced Chandi from the age of 13 - so the hype is pretty real!! I have not stopped listening to this field for even a day since it was released (actually probably a month before it was officially released!)

4 Likes

Where can I find this audio?

1 Like

Understood, so how shall I place this audio in my playlist?
Maha Ganapathi Yagna + Shatachandi? Enough for the day?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you, will buy this and the Shatachandi :heart:

1 Like

A possible stack could be:

• Mahaganapati Yajna
  • Shatachandi
  • Ashtalakshmi
  • Wealth Mantra Meditation

Technically, the Yajna/Homa fields have a pretty lasting effect. So you can use it once or twice a week, and the rest of the days, you can use other fields:

• The Unbreakable
  • Prestige & Grandeur (or Charisma & Glamor - not sure if this is still being sold)
  • The Welcomed
  • Woven Worlds - The Chosen One
  • Attract Love (old or new one)
  • Torus Weaved Respect
  • Luck fields
  • The Knight Mindset, etc.
9 Likes