Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna

What’s the difference from this and Shatachandi Yagna?

1 Like

From the descriptions, Shatachandi Yagna is a veneration of, a connection to and an experience of the Divine Mother, whereas this would be a veneration of, a connection to and an experience of Ashta Lakshmi, goddess of wealth in all its forms, as well as an opportunity to receive the boons of Ashta Lakshmi. (Check out Wikipedia.)

2 Likes

So Shatachandi as a foundation for removing obstacles, while this is for promoting wealth in any forms?

2 Likes

Removal of Obstacles would be Ganesh. That is what he is majorly known for.
Maha Ganapati Yagna is the ceremony/blessing field from Dream that u should consider.

2 Likes

Yup! Generally true.

Vijaya Lakshmi - victory, could be in achieving love
Vidya Lakshmi - knowledge, which includes LoA (so to speak)
Dhairya Lakshmi - courage and social skills
Gaja Lakshmi - Power, Glamour (helps, right)?

The 8 of them work in synchrony to achieve objectives.

15 Likes

A good listening stack would be:

• Ganapati Yajna - this is a booster (removes obstacles, limitations, super charges)
  • Vaastu Homa - purify your space, inside and out (sometimes we start with Vaastu and then go on to Ganapati Yajna)
  • Navagraha Homa - you are now better aligned to not only receive the blessings but also utilize them well
  • Now you can do Kubera, Shatachandi, Lakshmi, etc.
  • Ashta Lakshmi and Kubera pair very well together as Kubera is one of the main attendants of Goddess Lakshmi. If you combine the two, do Lakshmi first, followed by Kubera.

Kubera gives Bhoga (untold luxuries, wealth, etc.), but Lakshmi also grants Bhukti - the capability to enjoy those luxuries and wealth. So we don’t end up like the person who inherited an amazing pastry store after he was diagnosed with severe diabetes :slight_smile:

Again, there is no incorrect order - but this order will help access the energies well as this is how it is done traditionally as well.

63 Likes

This is a review for all the ceremonies, this is my subjective experience.
All these ceremonies and blessings are amazing.
I’m not surprised that I am feeling sensations, since I am quite sensitive. So I went from feeling very cold, to feeling hot and sweating. Then later while still listening, cold again. What I am surprised is that I feel a sort of “helmet of energy” surrounding my brain while listening to each of these ceremonies/blessings. The helmet is quite thick and has a weight to it. The experiences with these ceremonies (for me) is that they are a bit draining, listening X2-3. I know another forum member posted the same thing (that he experienced that they were draining).

20 Likes

Thanks, Mao for putting this list out there :pray:

Sometimes it’s hard to tell which fields to listen to in which order!

19 Likes

A bit of humor, re: helmet.

10 Likes

Thanks for the order bro!

4 Likes

Yes, thanks man!

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer

How often would you say we should listen to this stack?
Daily 1x times?
or monthly 1-3x?
or quarterly 1-3x?

:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I am personally playing it once every day in the morning, while I am up and about getting ready for work, etc. I would say try to do it at least once a week initially…

If you are undertaking any special activities and need extra blessings, then you can say use the selected ritual audio thrice…

For example, today I was about to announce a new project - so I played Ganapati audio thrice to seek good energy for successful completion.

26 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Thanks so much, Mao!!

I started playing it in the morning and was going to use it daily but wasn’t sure if that was too much.

This makes sense. Instead of using the whole stack, just play the one you need 3x. Thanks!!

13 Likes

I have the same wonder as those are very powerful.

Often when we assist to big spiritual events, there is a need for integration time.
But with Dream’s creations, the ruleset seems different.

4 Likes

I’ve been playing it daily myself (also in the morning) with the attitude along the lines of “meeting a new friend that I’d like to get to know better.” Just like I would do with a new friend.

4 Likes

I will try this approach.

I got this audio after getting the others( Ganapati Yajna , Navagraha Homa, Booted Bhoots and Shatachandi) and really connecting with them, especially the Divine mother and getting really nice results. So based on that I got this audio although I had no prior experience or connection with Lakshmi and I was not interested in getting it initially either because I had no connection to her. And, so far nothing, there is nothing.

2 Likes

I understand what you’re telling us and not everyone is meant to be “friends” with everyone else. IOW, it’s just fine if you’re not interested in connecting to her.

It sounds like you want to continue to try to connect with her, so let me share some ideas that popped into my mind as I read your post. (And I am by no means an expert on Lakshmi or these Homams and Yagnas. These are ideas that literally popped in my head–something which, for me, happens with this particular field–that you might want to play with and see what works for you.)

In keeping with my post about “meeting a new friend that I’d like to get to know better,” if I were in your position, I would decide whether I would like to get to know her. IOW, decide and then set an honest (for you) intention of–say–“I’d like to get to know you better and let’s see what happens.” Because we all have had those situations where someone is making nice to us because they “have to” and (for most of us) that’s a little bit insulting. I mean, I’d much rather them decide that I’m cool and worthy of being nice to because of who I am, not because of some obligation, if you’re with me.

That brings me to my next idea: approach your times with this field for the experience alone. Going back to my idea of the “new friend,” there’s nothing more of a turn-off to me than someone approaching me with an eye out for what they can get out of our interaction. So, I’ve been using this field with more of an attitude of “Hey, you seem cool and I like to get to know more about who you are.” (and who doesn’t love to hear that, am I right?)

Now, for me, that’s an easy attitude for me to take, because–c’mon–Wealth, Beauty, Comfort and Luxury, Love as well as Courage and Victory…what’s not like about any of that, right? So, for me, I can have an attitude of “Wow, it’s cool that you’re into all of those cool things. How’d you do that? How’d you get to be so cool?” and maybe it could be easy for you to find a similar attitude for yourself.

Next idea: if it’s not easy for you to find that list interesting, (and I ask this without judgement) might that be a indicator that you have some blockages you might want to clean up? No big deal. We have all sorts of tools for that (SLR, Clear All Negative Energy, Internal Alchemical Crucible, the Love and the Abundance fields–depending on what might be going on for you). A lot of rituals require the participants to cleanse themselves before approaching the spirit of the ritual. Maybe you might need to do an energetic cleansing in order to approaching and connecting with Lakshmi? Again, not a big deal for us because we have tools.

Now, sometimes we might not connect to the list of those cool interests Lakshmi has. Like if we’re meeting our favorite musical star but we have no idea what their lifestyle is like (and so we have nothing to talk with them about, sort of like “What do I say to someone who flies on private jets when I’m lucky to scrape together bus fare?”) I’ve been focusing on the Beauty or the Love or the Abundance, etc. that I do have (or have once had), just so she and I have a common interest. The other day I found a dollar on the street (with no one around who might have dropped it). I thought about that little bit of extra abundance as I was listening to this field on that day because that was topic which interested both of us. (And it goes back to my idea of not approaching her in an attitude of “What can you do for me?”–Eww! Ick!–and more towards “That was cool and I liked that. I don’t know if you had anything to do with that, but I know you’re interested in it and I’m interested in it, so let’s start there…”)

Lastly, I’m going to recommend that you might not want to be so quick to take score of whether you’re getting something or nothing. I’m reminded of the people in my life whom I had been quick to judge as “nothing” to me who later on turned out to be amazing and important people in my life. Let your experience unfold, like you let your most comfortable friendships unfold.

(Take from the above anything which resonates with you and leave the rest.) Have fun! (I think she’s all about fun, too. :wink: )

6 Likes

Thank you for your thoughtful response.
I really appreciate it.

There is a lot in your post that resonates with me. You gave me a lot to think about.
It never even occurred to me to be mindful in my approach to her since I actually do not know her.
I definitely am still interested in connecting with her but I will be doing some preliminary work before listening to the audio again.
I will need to level up before approaching her again. :sunglasses: :joy:

:laughing: I was literally saying today that I want more fun and levity in my life!!!

6 Likes

Cool. You got this!

4 Likes