Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna

Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna

It is said by those noted with wisdom in the east, that worshiping Goddess in the form of Ashta Lakshmi will fetch, good luck and growth in all aspects of life. As Ashta Lakshmi being the ultmate aspect of representation of abundance and luck, with eight further aspects being

Adi Lakshmi - the primal mother goddess

Dhana Lakshmi - goddess of material wealth

Dhanya Lakshmi - goddess of good harvest and grains

Gaja Lakshmi - goddess of power and strength

Santana Lakshmi - goddess of off-springs and progeny

Veera Lakshmi - goddess of courage and strength

Vijaya Lakshmi - goddess of victory

Aishwarya Lakshmi - goddess of comfort and luxury

These archetypes and ideals represented here are what this yagna seeks to help the listener gain the blessings of.

Always remember a sincere approach can get the most benefits in any path in life.

But especially this.

3-4 times per use

Again yearly or quarterly use.

and such is the end to these yagna and homa series.

59 Likes

WE are indeed blessed!

Thank you Dream for offering these ceremonies and blessings!

Thank you Ashta Lakshmi!

20 Likes

Excuse this extremely (ahem) Western question, but is there an aspect of Lakshmi that oversees love? Or does that fall under the auspices of Santana Lakshmi?

1 Like

This will give you that quantum balls to ask that girl out.

10 Likes

Yes and beauty and fertility

3 Likes

What’s the difference from this and Shatachandi Yagna?

1 Like

From the descriptions, Shatachandi Yagna is a veneration of, a connection to and an experience of the Divine Mother, whereas this would be a veneration of, a connection to and an experience of Ashta Lakshmi, goddess of wealth in all its forms, as well as an opportunity to receive the boons of Ashta Lakshmi. (Check out Wikipedia.)

2 Likes

So Shatachandi as a foundation for removing obstacles, while this is for promoting wealth in any forms?

2 Likes

Removal of Obstacles would be Ganesh. That is what he is majorly known for.
Maha Ganapati Yagna is the ceremony/blessing field from Dream that u should consider.

2 Likes

Yup! Generally true.

Vijaya Lakshmi - victory, could be in achieving love
Vidya Lakshmi - knowledge, which includes LoA (so to speak)
Dhairya Lakshmi - courage and social skills
Gaja Lakshmi - Power, Glamour (helps, right)?

The 8 of them work in synchrony to achieve objectives.

15 Likes

A good listening stack would be:

• Ganapati Yajna - this is a booster (removes obstacles, limitations, super charges)
  • Vaastu Homa - purify your space, inside and out (sometimes we start with Vaastu and then go on to Ganapati Yajna)
  • Navagraha Homa - you are now better aligned to not only receive the blessings but also utilize them well
  • Now you can do Kubera, Shatachandi, Lakshmi, etc.
  • Ashta Lakshmi and Kubera pair very well together as Kubera is one of the main attendants of Goddess Lakshmi. If you combine the two, do Lakshmi first, followed by Kubera.

Kubera gives Bhoga (untold luxuries, wealth, etc.), but Lakshmi also grants Bhukti - the capability to enjoy those luxuries and wealth. So we don’t end up like the person who inherited an amazing pastry store after he was diagnosed with severe diabetes :slight_smile:

Again, there is no incorrect order - but this order will help access the energies well as this is how it is done traditionally as well.

63 Likes

This is a review for all the ceremonies, this is my subjective experience.
All these ceremonies and blessings are amazing.
I’m not surprised that I am feeling sensations, since I am quite sensitive. So I went from feeling very cold, to feeling hot and sweating. Then later while still listening, cold again. What I am surprised is that I feel a sort of “helmet of energy” surrounding my brain while listening to each of these ceremonies/blessings. The helmet is quite thick and has a weight to it. The experiences with these ceremonies (for me) is that they are a bit draining, listening X2-3. I know another forum member posted the same thing (that he experienced that they were draining).

20 Likes

Thanks, Mao for putting this list out there :pray:

Sometimes it’s hard to tell which fields to listen to in which order!

19 Likes

A bit of humor, re: helmet.

10 Likes

Thanks for the order bro!

4 Likes

Yes, thanks man!

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer

How often would you say we should listen to this stack?
Daily 1x times?
or monthly 1-3x?
or quarterly 1-3x?

:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I am personally playing it once every day in the morning, while I am up and about getting ready for work, etc. I would say try to do it at least once a week initially…

If you are undertaking any special activities and need extra blessings, then you can say use the selected ritual audio thrice…

For example, today I was about to announce a new project - so I played Ganapati audio thrice to seek good energy for successful completion.

26 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Thanks so much, Mao!!

I started playing it in the morning and was going to use it daily but wasn’t sure if that was too much.

This makes sense. Instead of using the whole stack, just play the one you need 3x. Thanks!!

13 Likes

I have the same wonder as those are very powerful.

Often when we assist to big spiritual events, there is a need for integration time.
But with Dream’s creations, the ruleset seems different.

4 Likes