Maha Sudharshana Homam

Thank you for the thorough explanation. I cannot wait til Friday to get this.

9 Likes

How many times to listen dayli for benefits!

Great explanation as always :dizzy: thank you :tulip:

4 Likes

I usually repeat the fields for no longer than 10-min. So 2 to 3 times is good enough!

15 Likes

Until I get my hands on this field, do you think playing Mahaganapati Homam x 1 followed by Shata Chandi Yagna x 2 and then Navagraha Homam x 1 would be a right stack?

and once I get this homam, should I play any other yagna or homam before or after or just use this field alone? @Maoshan_Wanderer

3 Likes

What is the difference between this field and Kashava Vishunu Homam?
Any difference how each work?

2 Likes

I am not very familiar with Keshava Homam, had not heard of it before…

There are 24 forms of Vishnu (each corresponding to one syllable each of the Gayatri mantra), and some folks seem to be doing Homam for each of these forms. I am unsure if this is a traditional practice or something recently innovated. Online sites seem to offer it, and that is all I can find via google.

6 Likes

All Homams are stand-alone and do not necessarily need stacking.

If I were to stack:

• Mahaganapati
  • Navagraha
  • Shatachandi
10 Likes

what a coincidence, I just had made the exact playlist today before starting work, thank you!

5 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope you are doing better. :purple_heart:

Did the Mahasudarshana Homa ritual help?

5 Likes

Haha thanks @Starlight

Just some Gallstones… they are evaluating for a surgery…

Fields are keeping me pain free. My Dad’s side seems to have a tendency for Gallstones while my Mom’s side does not…

10 Likes

Ouch! aren’t there any fields to help dissolve these?

3 Likes

Probably in due course but I usually never like to depend on only fields and prefer treatment/diet/action in addition. So, if they recommend a surgery, I will probably go for it as its laproscopic and an outpatient one!

11 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer I found this!

Yes, I do as well.

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer im sorry to hear about your health issue . I hope surgery go well and you recover quickly.
Blessings to you :tulip:

7 Likes

Thanks my friend, its a minor surgery :slight_smile:

Appreciate your kindness :pray: :pray:

5 Likes

Really excited for this field. Some people advise using some mantras like Shatachandi once per month (on full moon) or even less often like with Navagraha, and I have experience nicely noticeable results once per month.

Would any of you suggest once per month would be sufficient for this field for an “average” user?

Also, as this is diety-based, would you recommend speaking or communicating with the energy, or ideally just quiet meditation?

2 Likes

I would say depends on how you assimilate energy from fields usually…

If fields are usually fast-acting and effective, once a month may be enough. Also true if you don’t have a specific and pressing need for the field.

You can use it on specific days!

• Ekadashi (eleventh day of lunar cycle) - for spiritual progress
  • Dvadashi (twelfth day) - for protection
  • Fullmoon - for health, prosperity
  • Newmoon - for destruction of spells, sorcery, diseases, etc.

Connecting to the field can happen in many ways. Most find it effective to verbally talk to the fields as you are articulating your intention in physical reality; I usually state my intent with the field, hold a feeling of love and respect for the deity, and just let go and focus on my breath.

I have been using it everyday mainly to supplement my daily practice.

In Tantra, we usually have:

• A main deity (Lalita in my case)
  • Auxiallary deities (Ugratara, Bhuvaneshvari, Dakshina-Kali, Kubjika, Chandika, Guhyakali, Baalaa - corresponding to Chakras)
  • Protection deities (Varahi, Pratyangira, Mahasudarshana, Vatuka Bhairava, Sharabha, Vanadurga)

Different Tantric schools have different such well thought-out schemes and these cover all bases for material and spiritual ascent. So, I try to fit in a mixture of deity fields that fit my school’s scheme of spiritual practice.

Listening on the day of your birth star is also effective!

Also, there is the Graha (a representation of the nine planets - technically, ‘graha’ means that which grasps or binds; Planetary Grahas are one such entity, there are also various classes of grahas which are usually malefic influences), and then there is Grahadhipati - the controller of the Graha which is usually one of the main deities like Durga, Vishnu, Shiva, Hanuman (for Saturn), etc. So, combining a deity field with an astrology field is beneficial and the Sudarshana field is effective at fixing various (probably most) deficiencies in various placements in the birth chart. This is another reason I prefer to use this at least once a week to supplement the Navagraha field(s).

There is hence the popular practice of Panchayatana, or everyday five-deity worship, which remedies all astrological issues:

• Durga
  • Shiva
  • Vishnu
  • Ganesha
  • Surya (or Kartikeya, or Bhairava)

Three fields which will stack very well with this field:

18 Likes

As I am listening to this I am feeling nourished from the inside as if I have been fed very well. There is love and gratitude spreading throughout my whole body. Feeling warm sensations and liberated and all that in one listen.

7 Likes

Something’s different about these new homams, Looks like the energy expenditure is way above the normal! Like the energies composed into the Homam itself. Feels like it surpasses cone of power even a bit. After some loops, it felt like massive energies were powered into the ritual and into the goal. Impressive addition!! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I agree. Fields are no guarantee, medical science is lot more dependable. But sorry to say fields are more of some sound therapy which may work or no.