A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka

A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka

(I’ll update the description later on.)

:point_right: Subscribe to Our Spotify Channel
:point_right: Energetic Alchemy | Spotify

Learn more about how you can change your life today.
★★Subscribe now to experience this transformation
:point_right::point_right: Dream Seeds - YouTube

39 Likes

Ohh The Universe’s God :heart_eyes:

14 Likes
15 Likes

Very nice field!

I happened to see it on YouTube at the right time, I was like “come on @anon28864632 , where you at?!”
It’s a bit past midnight here, made me relaxed and sleepy :D
I’m not really sure how to describe the feeling, I’ll have to listen a couple more times in the coming days and come back.

21 Likes

There was your chance to get your “first!” prize…

Rest well.

15 Likes

Is this the Hindu heaven field?

6 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Locked Topic

Yes

3 Likes

Beautiful, thanks @Captain_Nemo

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Locked Topic

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Locked Topic

Yes, let’s stay (or get back) on topic, everyone. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Waiting for news, trust all arrangements

1 Like

Just again, copying what she posted so can be read here

Vaikuntha Loka in Hinduism is the abode of Bhagavan Vishnu and it is the spiritual heaven – those who attained moksha or liberation permanently reside here as they have escaped from the cycle of birth and death. They have no rebirth.

It is said that in Vaikuntha consists of only pure goodness – Satvam. It is self luminous and the entire region has a golden color. The darkness of ignorance cannot penetrate Vaikuntha.

Description of Vaikuntha Loka

Some holy scriptures describe Vaikuntha Loka. The texts indicate that there exists a very large twelve storey golden temple which is resplendent as a thousand suns. The temple is made of pure gold and its pillars and windows are studded with precious stones. Decorated with thousands of golden lotuses, the temple houses nectar-filled rivers. In the temple, Vishnu resides with his consorts. The temple is occupied by all those living beings that have attained moksha through self realization.

It must be noted that the concept of Vaikuntha is not accept by all schools of Hindu teaching.

Vaikuntha Loka Symbolism

Symbolically, Vaikunta is on earth. It is present in all living beings. Those that strive for it realize it. They then permanently reside in the Vaikunta that they realized on earth. World becomes Vaikunta for us when we are no longer under the influence of senses and darkness of ignorance.

34 Likes

It’s a sublime field, and the video on a large screen is just amazing! Thank you, Captain :rainbow:

13 Likes

Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

Isnt that picture beautiful? Its almost like looking at it there wouldnt be a need for a description-

Pic + @MonkeyOwl 's review should be enough to grasp what this is about

8 Likes

Thanks Captain_Nemo for this field

7 Likes

Lmao i just realized i picked up her thoughts she didnt talk about :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

:joy: was wondering… made me scroll back up to see if she had edited her original comment.

6 Likes