Locked Topic

@Captain_Nemo Why is that? What happened?

He’s talking about the youtube description.
And it’s the same stuff we’ve been trying to point out here.
Attacks, people complaining, accusing him of this or that, stealing, asking for a new field 2 seconds after he just put out the last one,…etc etc.

It’s draining…and exhausting… and it’s been pointed out several times…by “mean” _OM and others with very few people getting the message…

27 Likes

:pray: :pray:

Thank you for trying to better this all along, OM!

17 Likes

But he doesn’t have any obligation to pay attention to complaints.

He can do what he wants. I don’t believe there should be any pressure for him to listen about complaints. At the end of the day, there are people who understand the value he is providing and others who don’t. And the people complaining can’t force him to do anything.

I guess still it affects him at some level, unfortunately. If he made this field paid, that is up to Sapien Medicine team.

4 Likes

This is ALL going to be moved shortly… @uial @akira

But where is this false idea (again) that higher consciousness people don’t get hurt feelings, or should “be above” complaints, criticism, etc…
That it shouldn’t affect them…
that they always have to take the higher road.

They choose to…they don’t have to and THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS.
Imagine you were simply trying to help people for free and well below market value when you did charge and there was near constant "Attacks, people complaining, accusing him of this or that, stealing, asking for a new field 2 seconds after he just put out the last one,…etc etc."

You’d be pretty exhausted and tired too.

He’s a human being with feelings… I’ve yet to mean ANY higher consciousness being who doesn’t feel MORE than others, not less.
They just more often, pick themselves up and move on, than the average person.
THEY. ARE. NOT. OBLIGATED. TO.

23 Likes

I never said they are obligated to…

I’m just saying he should try to not listen to complaints and do what he wants.

Did i miss something?

1 Like

Exactly. Thank you for saying this, OM…

This is something many need to hear. :pray:

5 Likes

again…all be moved shortly.
yes, you kinda did… your words.

Point is… he’s has feelings…he’s exhausted.
He’s allowed to have feelings and be exhausted and apprehensive of posting something that’s going to trigger certain people.

If’ you don’t understand that, then :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

@_OM Yes, I have seen this behavior alot and it’s awful.

Is there a field that he can create for himself and others that feel too much to not get too emotionally attached to the complaints?

sorry, i don’t want to cause trouble.

i just wanted captain_nemo to know that he can choose to do what he wants. maybe it came off he wrong way. sorry @_OM

4 Likes

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I know it’s something I would struggle with too. I’m not as advanced, and not sure if I can ever get there or if it’s even possible to get there. How can you care and then at the same time not care?
(I’m writing this because I saw it will get removed. Thank you dear moderators)

3 Likes

i just heard of many Youtuber’s who do what they want and don’t be bothered about critics. Of course, these creators do something much different than morphic fields. but i thought it could be applied here. That was the inspiration of my posts.

Well, it’s not really the point for him to make stronger and stronger shield for more and more people to attack him while he slaves to make fields for everyone.

Dude has a family.

9 Likes

sorry for the drama everyone. sorry Captain_Nemo, i realize that all this criticism takes a toll on you

1 Like

Sorry everyone for starting that question. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

We forgive you, but let’s not make a communist self-criticism session. Mods will have to remove those, the original post is no longer in the thread

4 Likes

hmm…what are you talking about? I just wrote one sentence.

I think it was meant for Trevor. A bit above you.