What to buy?

And what did you understand about it?

Makes sense! Your energetic being seems a must have in the long run…

I use Imaginarium divine every day, it’s one of my favorites. The answer to that question is “get them all, they’re all important”. So perhaps order doesn’t really matter as they would all benefit me in one way or another

I don’t mind a rough, transformative and fast ride. My question is: does the divine love vibration increase your self love cap as a direct consequence?

I want to buy PoNR+ New Perspectives. I guess I will probably wait for now, since I want to purchase them together and they’re slightly over my budget.

1 Like

What’s the reasoning behind your choice?

I have VoC and personally, Divine Love would’ve been better

2 Likes

I found it has opened my heart up a lot more to love in general but I do use many other fields that could be doing that aswell hard to pinpoint exactly. I would say use revision of self love as well as that’s free or consider the new course or even just buying the heart chakra field as that’s not expensive and can help loads.

I had the same mentality and got VOC, trust me, VOC is another level rough. I had to take a break for a few days.

2 Likes

Agreed. Same.

If you have a job and priorities in life then going with VoDL will get you to where you need to be maybe slower but that doesn’t make it worse if anything it makes it better. If you have done loads and loads of self work then go for VoC or VoT if you haven’t done the self work before hand they will make sure it’s done as quickly as possible but VoDL will be gentle but still make you do the same work. Hope this makes sense

3 Likes

Tejas bro
it’s so good

1 Like

Ojas is my fav, do you mind expanding on why would that be your first purchase?

1 Like

ooo if its your first purchase i think energetic being or blueprint of life might be better. build the building blocks first then decorate it later is the way i see it.

tejas could be good after you build the foundations first but idkk i

1 Like

I’m definitely oriented towards Blueprint. I’m mostly interested in clearing away the negative, stubborn patterns rooted inside of me, that keep me from truly progressing in life.
I’m talking about bad experiences, trauma, addictions. I want a complete rebirth.
I feel like PONR would greatly help me in those areas, but I’ve come to the understanding that while PONR helps you move from your sticking point in order for you to do the necessary work to grow, BPOL does that and also reinstalls your original blueprint, and while doing so, purifies and harmonizes your entire being with negentropy and the divine flower of life pattern. To truly become one with the source.

In general, I feel Blueprint would also be a longer term investment since you could use it every day of your life and still benefit from it. I doubt even after 2+ years, people truly reached a point where they don’t need it anymore given the depth of the field.
I also have the feeling it’s going to help me decide what to do to further progress down the line, starting from the purest, truest form of my self (maybe selves?)

2 Likes

More of that I didn’t really feel the effects until later. I think because I had been working with individual files which were combined in its blend and was in a healthy state for that month.

PONR has a pretty good description of what it does and how.

Would suggest Blueprint of the Past as well based on your last post, which I really liked.

At this point though it appears its worth just taking action and deciding what to go through with.

1 Like

I have been using sapien audios daily for several years now and presently, PONR 2x then BOL 1x are the first 2 audios I listen to in my daily playlist. For me, the results are good.

I think you’re on the right track and those 2 audios will probably help you long-term so if you can, I recommend you buy both and buy other audios later. There are many good, powerful audios on sapien’s youtube channel and patreon (if you’re subscribed, even just for a month, then you can download all of the audios during that time and you can use them permanently).

1 Like

Hey @JAAJ, would you mind giving your take on the differences between the vibration series fields since you own them all? (and since you’re the best source of information on this forum related to the vibration concept :grin:)

1 Like

Sure.
This is my personal opinion only and does not reflect the experiences of others.
I assume your main goal with these is to raise vibration, right?

VoC:
First 2 days my body was shaking, it was an interesting experience, kinda shaking off negative energy from my system. Afterwards it always felt like gently being vibrationally lifted up. You can get a slightly weaker similar effect by looping Raise Your Vibrational State, which is free.
Do not buy this if you want to focus on manifestation.
Every field that raises your vibration will indirectly enhance your personal manifestation ability.

VoDL:
It feels like VoC with a slight edge of love added into it.
As if I would play VoC + Attract More Love Into Your Life at the same time.
I rarely use this field because the love aspect for me in this one is not strong at all.
I would rather play some angels fields for that.

VoT:
Similar to VoC but with Ego Dissolution included.
Because of this, this field feels more liberating for me than the others and I can sense the unity of existence much more directly.

All 3 raise your vibration.
VoT has Ego Dissolution in it, which means you get 2 effects by listening to one field.
If you want to buy one of these 3, I recommend getting VoT.

If you want to raise your vibration in general, go for a combo of the free fields mentioned in this thread + Ascension-naut NFT.

Also read the Ascension tag thread.

And also check out the other free vibration increase fields here:
The Star Being Experience
A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka
Angelic Vibrations (ver 2.0)

2 Likes

Got it, thanks! I really really love Ego Dissolution and I think it’s incredibly important and useful. Having it combined with such a strong vibration seems a game changer. I will probably go for it to save time since I listen to rise your vibrational state+ ego diss before any stack anyway

I also bought KQC as my first purchase. I’m waiting for the next sale to buy the expensive ones. At that ridiculously low price, seemed like a no brainer to me!

1 Like

Hey guys I need another suggestion. What would you recommend getting first?

Aura and energy body repair
Soul restoration
Vibration series field

What would be the smartest choice to make the other work better? Again, I’m going to get them all eventually, just wondering what’s your take on the order

i would say this

i use it twice a week (after KQC)

i think it helps