Angelic Vibrations (ver 2.0)

Hello!

What are your experiences with Angelic Vibrations (ver 2.0)?

This vibrates your entire body and being and entire energy system with the base vibration of an Angelic being (the same type as in the angelic intercession). What this does is basically cause you in a sense to give off the energy of an ‘angel’ this energy can burn up negativity and may be strong for some. This can become more permanent over time.
I leave the effects etc up to your own interpretations and experimentations.

16 Likes

I was playing the first version as I feel it’s better on the ear. I was in bed, my dog was at the corner of the room laying down (no toys around or anything to play with) wagging his tail around none stop, I don’t know if an angel was playing with him, but he definitely was excited I was confused for a second till I woke up and reflected on that moment.

12 Likes

Review:

Its funny how no matter how many fields and tags or mandalas we might be using, we kinda know which one is doing what.

I have shared in other threads a little bit about my job, its tough, specially for women, kinda like stock market vibe, plain heavy. So as woman i have to stand up taller and stronger pushing with everything. Thats why i worked on and off with Knight, Lion, Emperor, Queen of Wands, Smilodon, Armor, and recently Navigator but also trying to keep it sweet and soft with outward inner beauty, Ojas, plasma flower, Shatachandi, etc.

I honestly dont remember how i came across this one a few weeks ago, id seen it but never tried because i had intercession but i saw it one day while on the channel and read the description so i thought it could be good to add it to my morning stack to counteract a bit with a sweet loving angelical vibration the tough ones from the other fields and make ppl feel more relaxed or trusting me.

Anyway i did feel a difference but i thought it was like a mix of all of them, i stopped listening to it like for 3 days and woiii … its when i realized that what i noticed was indeed from this:

Apart from the type of job we were in Mercury Retrograde and this one was super heavy, the Homam was perfect but i guess because i play it while getting ready at home it would benefit me not the environment or whoever i would be in contact with.

And people was just nuts, a lot of arguments etc and i was literally fighting left and right (tho winning and protected but it was heavy and all throughout the day) but i was feeling uncomfortable with so many battles even if winning, no one wants that lol

Yesterday while thinking how i could switch my stacks or what to add or what not i remembered this and it clicked!

What i felt all those weeks i was listening to it was that arguments would arise, people would come towards me trying to push me down or betray me etc and every single time the arguments would just like stop and people were looking at me like if they just couldnt fight with Me and calm down, stare at me with like aw and understanding or love, i swear, now looking back, this field really exude a vibration off you as if you were an angel! How can you be mad at an angel? And its like people would react and stop and look at me with loving eyes i guess like seeing me as “wait she is not a bad person, she doesnt want to harm me, i feel bad now, she is right” and ended up in some cases even apologizing to me. And best part too, it would cause the same effect from me towards them.

Wow. Big big difference and so beautiful recognizing what this can do for you.

Needless to say… i looped it last night and added back this morning to my stack and voilá :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3: Same effect today!!!

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

24 Likes

:+1:
That’s a very good point in general with all the fields. We are often very focused on how we want others to treat us and sort of forget our own mindset/ behaviour. Good reminder!

16 Likes

So, unlike VoC which also serves to manifest as well as increase vibrations, is this Angelic oriented t
o social iterations, making you perceive as an angel?

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder to keep using this field.

Your story reminded me of today…i was out and about with my aunt and grandma, relaxing nicely in this Cafe, when all of a sudden this guy comes to our table and kind of gazes at me. I’m not sure if he was high or sth (didn’t look like it). Anyway he looked like a typical wannabe tough guy.

So upon noticing this i just looked back at him. He kept the gaze for a moment, then with a low voice asked me which beer I’m drinking, to which i didn’t respond. And interestingly he lost interest. Though a short while after he was arguing with another guy and throwing insults.

I’ve listened to angelic vibrations on and off the past few months. Oh and i have shielding 1.0 tag on me. Oh and intercession. Oh well, now I’m not sure anymore which field did it. Or indeed all of them

Anyway nice result.
Plus angelic vibrations has this cozy vibe to it

11 Likes

If you read the description it says that, you kinda exude an Angelical LIKE vibration, that also repels negativity and the plus i realized as well is that you also see the other party with kind eyes and understanding so its like you could be in the middle of a heated argument and suddenly it fades away and the rest of the convo is lets say -without ego- calm and kind. From both parts.

8 Likes

In case you didn’t already have enough you could also print a st michael mandala.

2 Likes

If you want to give off an aura of holiness and feel inner peace and optimism – this field!

Like most gems on the Dream Seeds channel – completely underrated by a factor of 10^6. As many have already found out, some of the most important and most powerful life changing fields are to be found on this channel!

18 Likes

Indeed.

12 Likes

Everything that is “high vibe”, “love”, “uncorrupted”, “angelic” will often draw the hate and anger of those who are “not so high vibe”.

This is because you are triggering their non-integrated shadow and are forcing them to face the things about themselves that they don’t want to face (yet).

The question is, are those toxic people the people that you can avoid being in your life in the short-term somehow?

Because in the long-term, the higher your vibration will go, the less those people will automatically manifest themselves in your personal reality bubble through the law of manifestation.
But short-term you may want to avoid them somehow, by simply cutting them out and avoid contact… don’t allow for them any longer to steal your energy.

(Energy theft takes place when a lower vibe person tries to bring down a higher vibe person to their level. This spread in vibration equals the amount of stolen energy.)

Out-manifesting toxic people…
…happened to me a lot in the first few months of wearing the Ascnescion tag:
Old (false) friends, out-manifested themselves from my personal life. True friends remained and new friends of higher vibration joined my personal reality bubble :slightly_smiling_face:

Pro tip:
Get an Ascension tag for all of your friends and make them wear it all the time. That way they will be able “to keep vibrationally up with you” and thus always “remain part of you personal reality bubble with its specific high vibration”. :grin:

13 Likes

Doing the @Maoshan_Wanderer YouTube testimonials thing here…

grafik

grafik

5 Likes

Honestly guys, if you cannot yet afford the Ascension-naut or Vibration of Creation, then just loop this field here!

12 Likes

It’s so good

8 Likes

Have yet to properly test Vaikuntha Loka, but this one here is my favourite free vibration raiser field.

4 Likes

Also, check out the Sacred Sanctuary…

3 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

I really like this audio. It really does give off authentic angelic vibrations. The reason I don’t play this audio is because I’m afraid of my general state of being, permanently, becoming an angel.

It’s nice to play, but the attention I get in public is crazy. People genuinely look at me AND treat me as if I’m an angel. Not that I care. It’s nice having an angelic touch to your day every now and again, but it’s incredibly noticable.

I want to play this audio way more often, but the deception is low-key real. People, who see me more than once, reaction’s are like:

Day 1: (Plays Audio) “Oh he’s an angel!”

Day 2: (No Audio) "Oh… he’s not an angel anymore… (with the feelings of slight sadness and slight disappointment.)

4 Likes

How does an angel get treated?

Have you mixed this with draconic vibes or Thor’s Mjolnir? I think even St. Michael mandala could help.

It’s angelic, but also has a vibe that pushes off shady people.

Maybe you’re lucky and live in a good environment if people are attracted to angelic energies rather than get violent towards them…cause that’s what I usually get xD

1 Like