The Ascension-naut

It is quite clear to me that this field requires you to let go of things, change your life and refine your personality. Things fall away or need to be changed or reviewed. Most people where the identification with the person is still very strong do not want this. The ego rejects and sabotages the person. It is perceived by the person as an attack on their person. The field does not give personal satisfaction because there is usually no physical materialistic added value to be gained from it. People still measure their happiness by this. The feeling is nice for some time but not for 24/7. All subjective

Another reason can be that people think that other fields can replace this one. I’m contemplating on it myself. Maybe it’s better i don’t say all these things to not invoke personal battles. Sorry if i triggered some of you. There’s no difference between the outside world (you) and me. We’re all one!

11 Likes

Yeah, letting go of things that were holding one back.
Change life for the better.
Upgrade “personality”, which is an artificial temporary role anyways.
Those are all good things in my opinion.

Also, raise in vibration goes hand in hand with increase of self-love and self-esteem. The higher you vibrate, the more likely you will treat yourself accordingly.
Would you rather give your best gifts to some low-life low-vibe creep or to a shining angel? The same priniciple applies to as how we subconsciously treat ourselves.
High vibration makes you attractive for people with a pure heart.

:100:

But what do people expect?
That’s why this field is a commitment.
We are talking about significantly accelerated spiritual progress here.
I guess some people have to go through an iteration of buying and selling it and then buying it again because they did not recognize its value from the start.
#ConceptualRealizations

I disagree.
I wrote about the various physical benefits of this in the Ascension tag thread.
As your inner world changes with increased vibration, so will everything change through manifestation in your outer world as well.
As above, so below.

I wonder why though?
This isn’t a tool for happiness and it is not advertised as such.
It is a tool for upgrading your whole being and life in the long-term.
It is a commitment.
The happiness will come with a delay as a result of the new reality that one will be manifesting with a higher level of vibration.

In my experience the feeling can be negative in the beginning, as it is the stage where a lot of negativity is being burned off, but after a few months the constant uplifiting push becomes almost addictive.

It takes some time, but sooner or later the ego finally understands this and switches from “let’s stay in our old misery at all cost” to “gimme more of that, I am the vibe king!”.
In the long-term the ego has no choice but to play along with the field and the new level of vibration because it still wants to believe that it is the driver who is making the decisions.

A valid point. There are actually a few other NFTs that can also raise vibration significantly. For example the Philosopher’s Stone.

7 Likes

I’m curious is this included in the ascension-naut ? A sort of pyre for the ego?
That would be amazing and a reason why i’m so clear headed after listening

It is a natural consequence of raising vibration.
So the effect comes with all fields that are raising your vibration.

If you want to test this effect, you would need to loop VoC or Raise Your Vibrational State 24/7 for a few weeks.
Then you will have a feeling what it feels like having the Ascension tag or the Ascension-naut NFT :smiley:

It is a literal constant push of your vibration upwards all the time.
All the time.

9 Likes

Well i can play almost all fields for hours on end but not that one :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe i have to try it again for some time and see if things have changed

Then i prefer the Ascension-naut directly :relaxed:

The bliss of the ascension-naut for me is very subtile and refined but at the same time extremely powerful if that makes sense…

ALL THE TIME!
:partying_face:

3 Likes

You can also try and loop “Angelic Vibrations (ver 2.0)

“This vibrates your entire body and being and entire energy system with the base vibration of an Angelic being (the same type as in the angelic intercession). What this does is basically cause you in a sense to give off the energy of an ‘angel’ this energy can burn up negativity and may be strong for some. This can become more permanent over time.”

This is a totally overlooked vibration increase field.

Link to thread

#RaiseVibeAllTheTime

PS:
I will do some experiments and loop Ascension-naut, VoC, MBoP and Angelic Vibrations 2.0 in combination with PU’s Integration Tool. Let’s see if this can make me astrally glow, lol.

15 Likes

Agree :100: My all-time fav field! Played for 6-months morning 4x and evening 4x along with SLR;
I’m a different person after that :person_in_lotus_position:

@jaaj I like ur stacks and recommendations to motivate and inspire people to raise vibrations, self-love etc.:ok_hand: :clap:

5 Likes

Something just came to mind @JAAJ. Since you’re very knowledgeable about extraterrestrials and stuff. Would it be an idea to ask the ascension-naut + light of orion + intergalactic tour to work together? Any suggestions what can be done with this combo?

2 Likes

Intergalactic Tour is limitless.
I think everything can be done with it.
Including combining it with any other NFT or field.

4 Likes

:100: this field is bonkers. I mean…”peak human experience?” What more can you ask for?

5 Likes

Thank you Captain for the audio it is amazing. :brown_heart:
Rising vibration is about realizing who you truly are. It is clearing and dissolving who you are not. Happiness, peace and bliss is our true nature. Last 2 years since listening to VoC made huge transformation of how I percive myself and life. I am constantly in peacful/blissful state. Yes sometimes ego mind appears but you dont take it seriously, its funny to feel some negative emotions inside my peaceful being. Also trying to put this into words and convey this in its fullness is impossible.
All of this affects also our manifested life but it is a play. You may get material gains and benefits but it is not really important. You dont need any outcome. You are complete.
Btw when you download original .png file of this NFT it says The Completion. It is true. We are complete just not realizing it and beliving lies. This field dissolves the lies.
Timeless love :brown_heart:

21 Likes

You guys really sold me on this one👀

2 Likes

Play the nautilus game :wink:

2 Likes

I´d have to spam the luck fields a bit the days before :wink:

1 Like

This NFT is the one I felt most strongly first few days till I adjusted. It was definitely a bliss feeling, body high and euphoria My chakras are wide open now and I can see with my eyes closed like its 3D because of this field.

21 Likes

That’s a great idea! I don’t have this one, but I would also recommend trying the following steps:

1> train a servitor to go to each of the 7 energy vortexes and to bring the energy back to you, throughout your waking hours.

2> Play these 2 Dream Seeds daily (back to back:

“the Higher Being experience”-

and

“Raise Your Vibrational State”-

3> add Captain’s portals to this NFT!

4> Just the 1st 3 steps propell you into another state. Whenever I get to work with this one, I will definitely do what you have suggested. I can’t even fathom the synergy we would receive!

If anyone tries this stack, it would be amazing to hear results!

3 Likes

Tonight, I just got and played:
Universal Om (x1)
and
The Ascension-Naut (x3)

During the Ascension-Naut, I meditated on the Quasi Kinetic Aura print and it eased the affects a bit. Next time though… I will start with

Ego Dissolution x1
Quasi Kinetic Aura x3
Universal Om x1
Ascension-Naut x3

I want to explore this core stack further, before doing the steps on my last post. I will still try that out further down the road, but this energy is already no joke! This alone was super powerful! Once I add the other steps in…:exploding_head::dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::dizzy_face: it will be interesting to feel such results!

The Universal Om intensely woke my entire being up and it seemed as though my energy was in a literal, upward vortex. Ascension-Naut helped me feel more mellow and balanced out.

At the end, my neck and upper back muscles were sore (as if I had worked out at the gym!) Then, my body was buzzing. After about 20 minutes, my muscles were loose and I was fully relaxed. It felt like the result of an arduous journey LOL.

12 Likes

Universal OM has built me up to manage the next level effects of ascension naut. Here we go, time to be vibrationally happy all the time. :muscle:

6 Likes

Do I still need universal OM if got this now? Or should I keep both?

1 Like

Of course. Keep them both.

Ascension is your journey to free yourself from this earth energies and uhm everything lol and enjoy The Om big time all around.

Until you reach that enlightement state you “are not” Om in its fully high form or one with it.

2 Likes