Ascension tag

Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have any clue what you are doing.

You cant say you cant get ANY clue with all extensive posts about it, come on

3 Likes

I asked for very detailed description so i can work with the field together instead just waiting for it.

And yes i read the post’s.

You cant rush a process :wink:

But good luck either way

1 Like

Very undervalued and spoken of chakra. Same with earth star. Having these two balanced does wonders for working with the other 7. Arguably the two most important of the main chakra system IMHO

1 Like

Ascension Tag – Day 55 Update:

Been wearing the tag everyday since purchase with the usual combo of other tags and audios.

At the beginning of the month I was guided to a conceptual realization of certain issues that have happened to me in the far past and how they are connected to certain patterns in my current life. After the realization I’ve been spamming all the trauma healing fields from all the various creators for about a week and this has been one of the most important healing steps to do be done so far.
Those who believe that they are trauma-free are probably not and I highly recommend to work on those past traumas as they have a vast influence on one’s today’s being and self perception. Healing past traumas means deleting a ton of tools from your ego’s manipulaiton and negotiation-tricks tool box.

For the last 2 weeks I was also listening to subliminals related to inner strenght for at least 6 hours every day.

Right now, I feel extremely detached from the problems of most people on the planet and only care about problems of beloved ones. This detachment is not that I do not feel anything about them, but rather a knowing that all of their problems are part of their personal reality creation bubble and these will be solved in the future. The understanding is that my power to help others increases exponentially the more I am sovereign myself.

I have a very positive outlook on life now, kind of the “Reach for the Stars” mindset. It is ironic to say, but I have the feeling that doing all the necessary Ascension work will get you ahead in life (materialistically as well) faster than the Glory tag.
Reaching worldly goals and working on those becomes an almost automatic side effect of the Ascension process. There is deep wisdom in why the Captain gives away so much of his work for free to the world and I am still about to fully understand the WHY behind it.

List of Ascension Benefits I discovered so far:

• Being pushed to become your best new version
  • Become immune to other people’s negativity
  • Get rid of toxic people in your life (yes, they will have to go and move at their own pace)
  • Seeing through the misunderstandings and tricks of one’s own ego. The ego will need to be completely reprogrammed to a new more spiritual role.
  • Potential to change your life increased by at least 1000% since the tag will push you to finally act on those necessary changes. It will feel unbearable to remain in your old negative victim self.
  • Protection from one’s own negative manifestations (!) When you have cleared out most of your negativity and the tag protects you from accumuluating new negativity, you will more and more automatically manifest only the positive stuff. You become as are your thoughts.
  • Increase personal manifestation power (!) Higher vibration = nearer to the source = more influence on reality
  • Face your inner demons and integrate and transcend your Dark Side
  • Detachment from the world’s problems and deep understanding that everyone creates their own reality and experiences
  • More awareness, motivation and responsibility about the fact that I have to proactively manifest the life I desire
  • Confidence that there is truly abundance in the world already and it only needs to be manifested in one’s personal reality
  • Your self-esteem will be pushed up with your vibration (!) Higher self-esteem = more deserving of the good things in life!
  • Deeper connection to moments where true love from the Higher Self and the higher worlds is shining through the veils of the matrix
  • Fields, subliminals and energy works more efficiently on you (!) …since there is less negativity and other resistance junk

Combination of the Ascension tag with daily VoT, Chakras tag, BPIL tag, plus Higher Purpose mandala from Maitreya, is highly recommended.

m

37 Likes

This we can agree on :wink::+1:

22 Likes

Thank you for this detailed text very informative. :)

8 Likes

Thought it was just me who noticed this. I don’t have the ascension tag but I do use the raise your vibrational state audio and I always notice my Maitreya musician mandala working a lot better to the point where I get a headache from all the information.

3 Likes

Ascension Tag – Day 95 Update:

Some realizations that I made recently:

I no longer (at least in most cases) see people as the roles that their egos are playing but only the vibrational level they are at.

That means the masks they wear do not matter at all but only the combo of light and baggage that they are wearing with them in their energy field and subconscious mind.

The masks can appear friendly or threatening, however this is all illusion through the subjective interpretations of other’s egos and masks.

People wearing masks get triggered by other people’s masks and vice-versa all the time.

Most of the masks are reflections of the beggage that these people carry with them and that makes it easier for me to see the artificial construct and not react too much to their behavioral patterns (if they are negative).

If I meet certain new people, then this means I attracted them vibrational wise into my life.
The more I uplift my own vibration, the more negative people from my past social circle disappear from my life and the more I attract new more positive people.

If certain people trigger a negative emotion in me, then this means there is an unresolved topic in my subconscious mind that I need to work on asap.

As a rule of thumbs, but not in 100% of the cases, a lower vibrational person is always triggered by a higher vibrational person with a negative emotion of some type.
The higher vibration of the person who is “above” always works in a way to bring hidden unresolved topics to the surface and make them conscious in the person who is “below”. This is how the Ascension tag works – a higher vibration is put on oneself and that brings up old topics and traumas to the surface that need to be worked upon.

That means people who trigger me with anything negative are simply messengers bringing me the gift of making stuff aware that my ego mask was previosuly trying to hide deep in my subconscious mind.

Once I have resolved a certain dug up issue and it no longer gets triggered in me by other people, then this means that I reached a new vibrational level with regards to that particular topic. That new level is then the level at which these messengers were actually at when they triggered me in the first place.

Most of the ultra successful and famous people are actually ultra mega high self-esteem in terms of receiving, abundance mindset, and being thankful and in a GIVING STATE (!).

Sure there are also some egoistic black sheep among them, but those are only few and only short-term. In most cases and middle- and long-term, folks gather with the vibrationally alike.

So when the “poor & ordinary” complain about the “rich & famous” then in most cases it is because they cannot endure the high vibration the rich are at.

That is why communism is always low vibration (low self esteem and demanding mindset) and capitalism is always of rather higher vibration (high self worth, abundance and creational mindset).

It is ironic that so many famous people are admired but most common people would not be able to endure their high vibration when being put with them together into the same room. The much higher vibration of the celebrity person would trigger all the self-worth and lack mindset issues in the common person. And the common person does not wish to have these issues being brough up to the surface.

Most people always stay vibrationally where they are at for most of their lives, because they never decide to face their deep traumas, self-esteem issues, shadows, projections etc.
It almost seems that most people love their misery.

The key to move ahead is to see every emotional trigger as an indicator for a topic that one needs to work upon.

In 99% of the cases these topics are all related to Self Worth, Abundance Mindset and Forgiving Others.

One’s vibrational state is in extremely strong correlation to the amount of self-esteem and freedom from traumas that one has – and vice versa.

Wearing the Ascension tag definitely means being pushed to face all of these deep down subconscious subjects and being forced to transcend and heal these.
Because if you don’t the push will become stronger and stronger and will ultimatively feel worse than facing the actual topics :laughing:.

To become sovereign, ALL of these topics need to be brought up to the surface and healed, or been healed directly in the subconscious mind by the subconscious mind itself. Or with the Higher Self.
Captain’s fields and other energy work tools like EFT, BSFF etc. can all help here a ton to resolve most topics.

Finally, the ultimate combo that I recommend so far for literally everyone for everything:

Ascension tag + VoT + Conceptual Realization

33 Likes

:+1:

14 Likes

Hello family :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:!

I took off my “ascension” pendant about a month ago. At that time I was not very well emotionally, several things were wrong with my life, professional, health and relationship .

Since I no longer wear this pendant I have the feeling that the audio fields and other pendants are working better.

I wondered if it wasn’t absorbing energy from other fields.

In its description it is written that takes external energy and then imposes it on the body.

I think the “ascension” pendant could interfere with others energetically. As if it had priority, leaving very little room for the operation of the other fields .

• Is there an impact if we stack them on top of each other?

• How is it going on your end with this pendant?

• Do you wear it with other pendants ?

• Should it be worn alone ?

7 Likes

It’s rather that it was all to heavy for you.

I have this image of you as someone who wears WAY more fields than I ever would at a time, based on some things you wrote on the forum before about your fields.
I think either I or someone else pointed it out, you would say it was ok for you.

Ascension IS a heavy field.
It’s not interfering with the other fields, it’s rather keeping your energy system occupied so there is little energy left to absorb other fields.

For me personally, if I wear ascension, I would have bpil+intercession around me (they’re both “light” in terms of energy intensity) and MAXIMUM one more field.
Ascension + chakra + SLR for example are too heavy for me.

When someone is not particularly sensitive to energy (I don’t know if you are), it’s not easy to notice overwhelm until it is very pronounced.

9 Likes

Hello, dear ones. If you don’t mind, I’ll add:
I have the tag of Ascension, but I don’t wear it.
But to raise my vibrations, I use the Moldavite tag.
For me personally (at this point in time) it has more benefits:
Moldavite is quite effective in treating emotional disorders. Its effect suppresses aggression and anxiety, restores mood and optimism. Thanks to the stone, you can become calmer and more balanced.
The mineral is very useful for the eyes, due to its deep and calm color. In ophthalmic pathologies, it enhances the effect of treatment with official medicine.
The stone also manifests nootropic properties. This means that under its action, memory, attention and the ability to think logically improves.
The crystal has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system.

All this is a theory :) The most important benefit is a gentler increase in vibration, and stabilization of emotional states… + I like to experiment with this energy while meditating/relaxing. I am exactly comfortable with this energy.

By the way, I have it in combination: chakra + SLR.
Yes, this combination is not an easy one. But it is “diluted” by Pendant of the Magi

Limael, I once asked you about the number you wear every day. And you named a large number.
In my experience - it’s not a good idea to load yourself with a lot of energy.
It’s bad for the energy system, and it’s harder to keep track of the results.
I think that with things like Ascension - you need to work, not just wear them. It’s a powerful tool for self-development, and to move forward dramatically. I don’t think everyone is ready for that. I’m not ready yet :)

If I were you, I would “rest” from this dog-tag for a while, and then try to wear it separately from all other tools :)

12 Likes

Hi thank you for your answers :blush: !!!

I take note of your suggestions and advice :wink: !!!

When I wore my 11 pendants I did not feel very tired. In addition I listened to other fields during the day like PP.

As you indicated and that’s what I thought, “ascension” occupies an important place energetically and leaves very little room for others. I had confirmation with mirror hours from my guides and angels during this questioning that I made to myself.

Maybe that’s why I wasn’t greatly exhausted from carrying all of her fields at the same time.

This means that the other fields did not function to their full potential.

Currently I have the “eternal redux” pendant around my neck.

The other pendant (bpil, A&P, sacred flower and RS) are in a small bag that I carry with me.

I greatly reduced my audio field list and respected the number of advisor plays.

Currently I work primarily on cognitive and psychic development.

Regarding my experience with the ascension pendant

I have evolved very quickly on the vibratory level. Some events and problematic historys deep inside me that I had put aside resurface. The most striking and the hardest emotionally to face was the very strong bond with a person (flame jummel).

I feel lighter now.

Why did I remove it?

This is mainly due to the fact that I didn’t have a lot of results with certain fields. I have tried several combinations by keeping and removing some pendant and reducing the number of times some audio fields are listened to.

The other reason is that I was facing new problematic situations but I could not fix them immediately. On the financial side, professional (follow my true path, healer teacher), housing (I am at my girlfriend’s house) and STI problem which severely limits my intimate relationship with my girlfriend.

It is as if the “ascension” pendant reminds me endlessly that I have to solve these problems in order to evolve. Which makes me think about it regularly and it affects my emotions, my mood.

I will wear my ascension pendant when I go for nature walks and energetic places.

When my situation is more stable I will wear it a little more often to continue this work of vibratory elevation :slightly_smiling_face:.

8 Likes

giphy

giphy2

giphy3

My personal opinion: when things do not go as you like, then you escpecially need to raise your vibration so that the problem is actually solved on a higher level than at which it was created in the first place. You know, that famous Einstein quote…

Also from personal experience: when you raise your vibration, you are litereally changing your personal reality bubble and by this will manifest a new reality, which often means some people/things/circumstances/relationships/jobs will leave your life and some people/things/circumstances/relationships/jobs will enter your life.

In my opinion it has total priority (except for when you need to sleep) as your vibration affects everything else :wink:

The vibrational upgrade process itself requires a lot of energy from your energy system, so daily Negentropic Jing / Ojas / etc. are a must. Also Magi tag if you have it.

In the beginning, as MonkeyOwl wrote it, your energy field might not be large enough to cover the need for Ascenion tag + other fields.

I had no problems with this as I always wore it along side the Magi, SLR and Chakra tags.

On the other hand the higher the vibration, again speaking from personal experience, the more fields you can listen to every day without getting overwhelmed. Higher vibration = less inner resistance from your old lower self and its unresolved issues.

After around 3 months I no longer feel it as in the beginning. But I feel the vibration at risk of being lowered when I put it down.

I wear it with Magi tag + 8 other tags (+20 mandalas from various creators) all the time when I am awake. At night when I sleep I take everything off.

This is exactly what it does all the time, 24/7.
And this is a good thing, because the faster you solve your issues, the faster you will switch into a reality where life will be easier and happier.

What I personally do is I always ask my Higher Self to help me with this transition in the most smooth way and provide the best possible tools, fields and answers for this to happen. I still have to do the main work, but we are actually never alone. You can always ask Higher Self, Subconscious Mind, Angels, Aliens, Interecession tag etc. for help and support.

One more personal experience:

People who will come into your aura while you are wearing the Ascension tag, will either love its uplifting effect and associate it with you and like you.

Or they will be repelled by it since you are forcing them to raise their vibration out of their comfort zone, which is usually a state of misery, and they will associate that irritation and upcoming anger with you.

For me personally this is awesome because this is how I know who of my friends wants to actually work on themselves and who wants to remain miserable. The tag is basically telling me in advance whom of my friends will stay my friend as I am continuing to increase my vibration. Life is change. Let’s embrace it.

22 Likes

Hi Jaaj :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:, thank you for your detailed message.

I agree with some of the things you said.

I would like all fields to work properly if I wear the “ascension” pendant. Especially my “eternal redux” pendant for +++ health.

I have the “Mage” pendant.
I put it aside as well. Why ???

It may sound funny what I’m going to say. I have in mind that it absorbs the energy of other fields and decreases their strength which allows to be able to wear several pendant :roll_eyes: … slower results but increased ability to carry several fields. It’s ridiculous I know :sweat_smile:

At the moment I am doing what is necessary to improve my psychic abilities (with the audios and the ipf pendant) in order to be able to communicate with my higher self and my servants. Communication with my higher self will allow me to have answers on the best combination and priority energy fields for my evolution :relieved:.

In the meantime I’m asking questions :grin:.

Last night I made myself a new audio playlist for Financial Abundance. I will have to put back my “ascension” pendant to increase my luck :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::dollar:.

8 Likes

The Magi tag is a great energy support. I recommend to wear it with all the other tags (just not at night when you sleep).

It stores and directs energy according to your intention.
Basically that’s how all magick works, that’s why it is called the Magi tag.

Energy * Intention = Magickal Result :mage:

The Magi tag provides the energy.
Your consciousnes the intention.

Hold the Magi tag in your hand and with your thoughts/intention tell it to constantly provide the other tags the necessary energy all the time.

6 Likes

I thank you for this precious information , i will test this :wink:

5 Likes

I just removed my Ascension tag a few days ago and noticed the exact same thing, and I wasn’t even using that many fields.
I only paired it with SLR and used 4 audio fields per day.

2 Likes