The Alchemical Angelic Being

This looks amazing, gotta try to resist for a bit :grimacing:

2 Likes

So just to confirm would this fill our being with angelic aura, making people perceive us as an angelic being?

Maybe containing aspects from angelic vibrations but on a more advanced level?

That is cool, so like divine and radiant presence, unconditional love, harmony and peace, ethereal beauty, etc?

6 Likes

Sounds lovely. Would it bring about stronger effects akin to Angelic Vibration?

Awesome Concept ! ; Just paid for it but haven’t received a link for download or even a receipt yet !?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it, sometimes it takes awhile

1 Like

Just got the Download - Feels Quite elegant and powerful honestly , I love how the track Vibrates with the music on this one , Def Worth it :white_check_mark::fire: - only have to rename the file and add an image maybe , the title had a bunch of numbers in it

5 Likes

can’t wait for this purchase. !!

1 Like

Wow

2 Likes

Couldn’t wait on this one and went for it!
I seem to vibe much with Angelic things :grin: :grin: :grin:

7 Likes

"Crafted from the very fabric of the alchemical holy light and diamonds "

For those interested you might also want to read up on the fields angelic vibrations 2.0 and the Michael mandala from instagram

3 Likes

If the alchemical angelic being is currently out of your budget or you want to wait until a few testimonials are posted before you buy, then try the free angelic vibrations 2.0 to get a feeling of how an angelic aura affects your life

2 Likes

i already wait 19hours :tired_face:
when?

1 Like

It’s a Spring issue…you may need to create a support ticket

1 Like

It can take over 24 hours. Spring handles digital products really slowly

2 Likes

me rn:
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786

1 Like

And like said above, they only do customer support on weekdays.

2 Likes

Fell asleep listening to my intercession stack, when I awoke, saw that Spring had reached out today and finally sent my download link. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Had the most lucid dream during that nap too, the Alchemical Being series are going to be interesting…

2 Likes

got it yesterday
is it ok if to rename the file? will it affect the field?

2 Likes

Nope, you can rename

2 Likes

nice thx for answering :>

2 Likes