The Alchemical Angelic Being

L I N K

An deliciously interesting creation, the music is a very light and mellow tune, but it energetically inspires you deeply to express an alchemicalized version of an angelic being, crafted from the very fabric of the alchemical holy light and diamonds.

Appear in the astral, etherical and auric worlds as this angelic being, as the music drives you to energetically shift and energetically take on the attributes of this unique magical being.

56 Likes

Wonderful gift - thank you! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thank you this looks amazing!!

7 Likes

Hi @Ugninis did you collab with Dream on this one?

2 Likes

no no :laughing:
this is the Captain’s personal idea i think

14 Likes

It is Dream’s original concept indeed :slight_smile:

13 Likes

This looks amazing, gotta try to resist for a bit :grimacing:

2 Likes

So just to confirm would this fill our being with angelic aura, making people perceive us as an angelic being?

Maybe containing aspects from angelic vibrations but on a more advanced level?

That is cool, so like divine and radiant presence, unconditional love, harmony and peace, ethereal beauty, etc?

6 Likes

Sounds lovely. Would it bring about stronger effects akin to Angelic Vibration?

Awesome Concept ! ; Just paid for it but haven’t received a link for download or even a receipt yet !?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it, sometimes it takes awhile

1 Like

Just got the Download - Feels Quite elegant and powerful honestly , I love how the track Vibrates with the music on this one , Def Worth it :white_check_mark::fire: - only have to rename the file and add an image maybe , the title had a bunch of numbers in it

5 Likes

can’t wait for this purchase. !!

1 Like

Wow

2 Likes

Couldn’t wait on this one and went for it!
I seem to vibe much with Angelic things :grin: :grin: :grin:

7 Likes

"Crafted from the very fabric of the alchemical holy light and diamonds "

For those interested you might also want to read up on the fields angelic vibrations 2.0 and the Michael mandala from instagram

3 Likes

If the alchemical angelic being is currently out of your budget or you want to wait until a few testimonials are posted before you buy, then try the free angelic vibrations 2.0 to get a feeling of how an angelic aura affects your life

2 Likes

i already wait 19hours :tired_face:
when?

1 Like

It’s a Spring issue…you may need to create a support ticket

1 Like

It can take over 24 hours. Spring handles digital products really slowly

2 Likes