What to buy?

Hi everyone!

Like lots of you, I found about Sapien Medicine in a very difficult time of my life, and extremely randomly so. I believe I was just meant to be here.
I’m now in a place where I can finally spend some of my savings and show my gratitude.
I decided to create this thread because my wish list has obviously grown to become huge (I know most of you can relate :smiley:) and I’m kinda stuck in deciding what to get first

I know lots of you folks, especially beginners or newcomers, have the same “problem”. Well, since I haven’t found something similar, this could be the place to talk about it and receive direct advice from the more experienced.

My #1 priorities are Blueprint of Life, Point of No Return, New Perspectives, and one of the Vibration series field.

I read everything about them and I will absolutely get them all eventually. These are obviously just my first picks because I know they all are life changing.

What do you guys think could be the best first choice between these? Meaning, if you have them all, what would be the purchase order you would recommend?

Blueprint of Life

edit:
I had the thought as I saw you writing the second post.

2 Likes

If I found sapien medicine today I would start with the proactive brain

6 Likes

For example, if I had to choose between one of the three vibration fields (VoC, VoDL and VoT), what would you choose? They’re all calling me…

I want it very bad, but PONR strongly resonates with me too… would also save a lot of listening time. I also feel I could be “readier” for Blueprint if that makes sense? Maybe I’m just overthinking

1 Like

I can share a little of my experience.

It took me about a month before I ‘got’ or understood Point of No Return. I think I was one of few that just didn’t get it. This may have been partly because I was already listening to many of the non-priced fields that became PONR.

BoL was immediate. Does so many things and could also help with other fields, though I feel PONR has more of a reputation for doing so. Both are great choices :+1:

1 Like

Your Energetic Being, and The Ascension Naut

You then take care of very important stuff such as the integrity of your energy body, and you start operating in an ever increasing vibration, from then on, whatever path you feel called is the right path.

At least this was my aim with paid fields, Blueprint of Life it’s also a very solid choice

4 Likes

Hey, why not do a meditation with Imaginarium Divine or some other HS field, or do a reading with someone from the forum, to get an idea of what would be most supportive and efficient for you?

4 Likes

I quote Zea here, you can try also to enquire the Tarot reader of our Captain, perhaps it can help

2 Likes

IMO I recommend VoDL to start as it is calmer then the other two, however VoT has ego diss in aswell making it able to reduce your stack but it’s very powerful and will not be as nice on you as divine love. I have both so ask any questions if you wish .

1 Like

Always a good rule to go by: One very specialized field + One niche field

example: Blueprint of Life + Manhattan method / White matter

etc

If you find PoNR resonating with you, then choose this one for long term effects and pair it with a field that matches its final intended benefit.

an example could be: PoNR + Proactive brain

or if you have the mind: poNR+ Self refresh

If you are like me and like to support fields with lighter fields of the final intended results; you could go for the point of no return with apophyllite field to have a higher processing ability (and a cleaner consciousness)

I’m using PoNR in my example since you mentioned it, but any specialized field that you are drawn to is applicable here, this can include fields like:

• the Plasma Flaunt
  • the Alchemical blueprint of the past
  • Point of No Return
  • The Blueprint of life
  • Your Energetic Being
  • Soul restoration series

The latter I’d honestly start out with. or have it as urgent x-2 in my purchase list. I can’t imagine a life without soul restoration.

2 Likes

VoDL

2 Likes

And what did you understand about it?

Makes sense! Your energetic being seems a must have in the long run…

I use Imaginarium divine every day, it’s one of my favorites. The answer to that question is “get them all, they’re all important”. So perhaps order doesn’t really matter as they would all benefit me in one way or another

I don’t mind a rough, transformative and fast ride. My question is: does the divine love vibration increase your self love cap as a direct consequence?

I want to buy PoNR+ New Perspectives. I guess I will probably wait for now, since I want to purchase them together and they’re slightly over my budget.

1 Like

What’s the reasoning behind your choice?

I have VoC and personally, Divine Love would’ve been better

2 Likes

I found it has opened my heart up a lot more to love in general but I do use many other fields that could be doing that aswell hard to pinpoint exactly. I would say use revision of self love as well as that’s free or consider the new course or even just buying the heart chakra field as that’s not expensive and can help loads.

I had the same mentality and got VOC, trust me, VOC is another level rough. I had to take a break for a few days.

2 Likes

Agreed. Same.