The Sacred Sanctuary

Link

Imagine a combination of the essence of mantras, distilled, with a bit of good blessings and the purity of hope and peace.
Use this to create a deliciously finer vibrational environment as a pre work before your spiritual practices.
Sense as the sounds envelope you and the environment around you, to create that nourishing place you can finally call home.

These are activities that guide you to direct your attention to a specific focus—often an inward-looking reflection or concentration on a specific sensation or concept. Many spiritual traditions have a long history of using contemplative practices to increase compassion, empathy, and attention, as well as quiet the mind.

Helping, fixing, and serving represent three different ways of seeing life. When you help, you see life as weak. When you fix, you see life as broken. When you serve, you see life as a whole. Fixing and helping may be the work of the ego, and service the work of the soul

With a world that is primarily governed by materialism and science, it is very difficult for people to fully grasp the concept of spiritual healing. People are too concerned with making themselves the best if not the most affluent. There is a race for time and wealth, and in all aspects of materialism that most of the time they already forget the need to fill in the gaps within their souls.

50 Likes

Wow what a beautiful image!

19 Likes

More people should having a look into this audio. :facepunch:t4:

16 Likes

People are sleeping on this one.

11 Likes

I know! this sounds amazing. I’m saving up to get it next. I’ve been dropping so much cash with all these amazing releases Dream has been putting out :pray:t3: :joy:

14 Likes

In short, this replace the OM sound to any need for energy cleaning of the house or any environment?

2 Likes

Has anyone bought this and can tell their experience with it? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In another feed:

For my personal REX, I actually bought it on an intuitive impulse a few weeks ago and had not been using it much since.

Got led back to it now, and instead of leaving it in the background I have meditated a bit with it: Instant PEACE, whereas I overdid before and was a bit stressed out.
The blessings part is also very noticeable :pray:

It is also leaving a nice imprint in the space…
I left my room for a bit and I felt instant joy once I entered back.

17 Likes

The two feel so different honestly.
The Sacred Sanctuary feels nicer, though they do not have the same purpose.

I’d be curious to have a feedback about that from the true enlightened Bosses around here :)

9 Likes

Image whould make a great t-shirt/poster even without a field.Just for looks.

7 Likes

Exactly , does the picture have energy already?

2 Likes

Don’t think so.It’s for the audio.

1 Like

So, just to be sure, the essence of mantras is included in the sacred sanctuary ?

5 Likes

I “accidentally” came across this photo in my FB profile today

and even “visited” it virtually :)
Google Maps

Kamishikimi Kumanoimasu Temple. It looks mystical and even otherworldly. It was this temple that inspired Yuki Midorikawa to write the manga “Hotarubi no Mori e” (In the Forest Where the Fireflies Flicker). It’s a story about a girl named Hotaru and her friendship with Gin, a strange young man with paranormal powers who lives in a mountain forest. He warns Hotaru that if a man touches him, he will disappear forever.

Maybe Akira can tell us (if he knows) where the people who touched Gin disappeared to? :))

This field remains my favorite of the entire arsenal of environmental fields…

24 Likes

Wow, thank you for the picture and the link!
I was wondering where’s the actual place the field’s animation was based on cuz I love Ghibli movies (Spirited Away and Totoro are my all-time favorites) and the animation gives such a really strong similar vibe. Turns out it’s in Japan.
Btw the pictures on Google are mesmerizing and breathtaking :scream: Love to go there one day!

9 Likes

I have a question how this digital image works
So if I buy this on Sapien store, I will receive this digital image, right?
And if I print out the image that I purchase, would it work the same way? Or this image has be shown on the screen (meaning the actual digital image that’s purchased need to be shown on screen?)
Thank you

This field is audio file. For mandalas it works both - printed or on screen.

The image here does not have the field in it.

Only the audio.

May I ask where I can get the audio? Is it on Gumroad?

1 Like

Teespring

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/the-sacred-sanctuary?product=961&variation=104026

For your information, all the links for the audios on gumroad or teespring are always on the first post in the threads.

5 Likes