Coming to a realization of things

Here are some things I’m beginning to realize. I will be updating this over time and please feel free to share your opinions and please know I know I may not be 100% correct on things. I’m not trying to change beliefs or anything in any way.

1. Religion.

In my opinion if your not following any religion right now stay away from it. I feel like religion is one of the worst things that happened to humanity. Now I understand many are meant to follow a religion as that is part of their life path and there’s nothing wrong with that but to me religion is nothing but a way to give our power away. I’ve tried hard and I mean hard to follow many religions and I’ve learned it just leaves us stuck. It leaves us sitting here waiting for a savior that isn’t going to come. I believe we’re our only savior. Im not saying the Bible isn’t real no it is but codes. We need to read the codes and most can’t yet. These religions want us scared, they want us believing in evil (I’ll get to this eventually), they want us stuck.

1. Death.

There is no such thing as death. We reincarnate whether it’s as an animal, another human, on another planet, another realm, etc. There is many dimensions and many realms. If I remember correctly the highest is the 10th and that is where the creator (God) is and that is where we all strive to get to in the end.

1. End of the world lol.

There is no such thing trust me the universe is infinite. I used to believe in the end but just another thing the evildoers want us believing in.

1. Evil

There is no such thing as evil. Evil was created by HUMANS. I used to believe I was being attacked by extraterrestrials. If they were truly extraterrestrials I was just scared and always thought I was being harmed but most likely being helped. If they were doing me harm it wasn’t extraterrestrials they were simply the evildoers (humans).

1. The underground.

I’m not going to say much I don’t think I can on here lol. But long story short these politics and stuff their nothing but puppets. There is an underground where they are the true rulers. They control many many things and will hopefully one day be stopped.

1. To change this world (nirvana).

In order to change this world to truly hit the state of nirvana everybody strives for. We need universal awareness and unconditional love. We need to destroy our ego. Right now the world is under a universal separation we need to spread as much awareness as we can little by little and as time goes on people will begin to see. We need love unconditional love. It is time people start waking up.

1. “Reptilian race”.

Again there is no such thing as evil. These beings are not extraterrestrial. They are simply human that can shape shift form. Remember humans created evil.

I will be updating this over time. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions you have. Remember we need as much awareness as we can get. EVERYBODY’S OPINION MATTERS DON’T EVER BE SCARED WHAT PEOPLE WILL THINK. Just be careful how you tell people certain information remember not everybody will believe but on here there’s no judgement just all love. I LOVE YOU ALL STAY BLESSED AND STAY SAFE

4 Likes

Not hinduism or Buddhism, with all due respect to anyone who follows any religion.
As You said, we are the ones responsible for our lives, our own Judge, Punisher and Saviour, Creators of our own Karma, that’s what Dharmic Religions Teach (as far as I know).

2 Likes

That’s what I’m starting to learn about and the tikkum. It’s weird I’ll just start getting filled with knowledge out of nowhere and it’s like I’m being guided to more knowledge and I’m even seeing things in titles of things if that makes sense. Out of nowhere a documentary pops up so I watched the whole thing and this person said so much and I even related to a bunch. I even found out why the one spirit in my dream was see through pretty much lol. I really want to go to India or tibet or somewhere there’s a legit monastery and really learn. I’ve never wanted to do something so bad in my life and I mean it just don’t know how I’m going to get there but I’m going to figure it out eventually lol

3 Likes

Idk if it’s necessary though, but that’s your choice.

I mean, The Divine is Everywhere and Within You as Well, You are Divine, and Everything is so, in My View.

2 Likes

Speaking of Realization of things…

Reality is Editable, it can be edited.

It’s malleable.

Just wanted to share a personal belief.

However, Idk how much, to what degree.

3 Likes

I know but I don’t know if I’m ever going to learn the things I want without one lol. I stopped trying to teach myself but will eventually start again. I was at the point I couldn’t tell what was a dream and what was real if that makes sense. Yeah I obviously knew when I was asleep and awake but when I was asleep I would think I was awake I don’t know how to explain it lol. I kept trying to astral project and stuff like that. I kept getting told to stop when I had contact with somebody that was guiding me but never wanted to listen never took it seriously. Now I go places in my dreams and live life’s I can’t even explain. Ive even been on an aircraft and know what it feels like to get my oxygen taken away after opening the door some girl was in there with me trying to escape lol. I saw myself die in my own home about 3 different ways. Things were getting weird. Somebody even spoke a foreign language to me after asking me for help randomly after I helped them they shook my hand held it then said something foreign with a weird smile I can’t even explain the feeling I had lol. See many plan to learn things for fun or simply to just prove. Me I just want to help people. I know I can make a big difference especially in the place I live at now. Everybody is mind controlled and I mean mind controlled. I was almost one of them and that’s how I fell asleep. I let myself slip. Everybody where I’m at is the same person it’s like watching a zombie movie I don’t know how to explain it and I’m the only one that sees it

4 Likes

My biggest realization of all was to have fun and live fulfilling life

4 Likes

There is ‘evil’ but in the sense that these beings aren’t following their design.

Humans haven’t been around for long, here on earth wouldn’t those predator animals in prehistoric times have created ‘evil’ and before them what was it?

2 Likes

There’s some discussions about this on The Malleable Ego.
That being said, I’ve continued to, and increased Ego Dissolution.

In the meanwhile, there’s things like this.
I’ve even had some interesting experiences relating to this while listening to Sadhguru’s Aum Namah Shivaya – I’m not in position atm to reccomend, or not, but I’m pretty sure you can connect to a ‘guru’ from where you are. For this example, Sadhguru/Shiva (?) himself says he turns up for those who are ready. It may or may not have happened to me. I am not yet in a position to recommend or not, as it may come with pros and cons, it was just something I vibed with.
Given that you already know that you are guided,
My fantasy for a long while has been to be able to lucid dream / astral project / yoga nidra something to ‘find myself’ in an environment more appropriate for learning ‘the theory’ etc… Talk to your HS/guides about it perhaps.

3 Likes

Are you using Malleable Ego? All ME fields should support you into actualizing this.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, No.

1 Like

Okay let me speak this:
I wish that @SoulStar33 gets the support that he needs and the right tools at the right time, and that he realizes it. :pray:

2 Likes

Right now, ego isn’t my main concern, whether to diminish or to make it more malleable, but health, that one is my main goal.

I know that malleable ego can be used for health/to improve one’s health through making one’s ego more prone to/for healing, change and improvement, also to accept more easily the benefits coming from fields and subs and other tools, creations and methods, but, again, I rather spend my time focusing on health and on losing weight, on improving my schedule, my mind/Brain and on getting some good skills and a good income, among other top priorities (after all, everything’s about priorities/prioritizing).

1 Like

Thank You. :pray:

I Wish You All The Best to You as Well.

1 Like

Yes you need to have fun indeed. Don’t let negativity get to you as much as you can. We need to love ourselves and we need to love each other

1 Like

I wouldn’t consider those animals to be ‘evil’. Everything is for experience. One thing I’m starting to realize is just because one does wrong to somebody doesn’t make that one evil. It could’ve been due to the others purpose if that makes sense. There could very well be beings that aren’t considered following their design but I believe that to be false. The soul is what chooses our route. It chooses the way we “die”, chooses if we’re born handicapped, etc. The true evil is underground they want to stop us from advancing spiritually and take full control

See I’ve had an interaction twice with a spirit that I believe was human. I can’t speak of the second yet but The first interaction was through my dreams/astral. I didn’t know this then but was in a much higher plane than I believe I was supposed to be in but there’s no such thing as coincidence. This spirit came out of nowhere in my home and sounded like lightning and thunder at first when they entered. I couldn’t even see them they were see through and looked like a TV screen static if that makes sense. They told me they were surprised I could see them let alone hear them and I wasn’t supposed to be able to. I learned that there is nothing but light there if that makes sense and all souls are see through pretty much. If I remember correctly the only emotion there is guilt and possibly love but I know guilt is there for sure. Many will feel guilty for things that happened and that’s why they’ll come back in hopes to fix it and elevate.

I haven’t been able to use that yet as right now currently going through a life phase if that makes sense. I had to learn a lesson. I wasn’t as grateful as I thought I was, I was saying how I hated my life, trying to manifest a new life, I was just so negative it wasn’t even funny. Then I lost my job out of nowhere one day I swear it was like dominos falling and I knew it was all my fault. First my boss got kicked out of his home then said how he couldn’t drive me to work anymore. He knew I had no ride and nobody wanted to help me. He told me I was fired. I can’t find a job. I called this agency they said they had work. Believe me I didn’t wait long at all to get told there was nothing it was all suddenly taken out of nowhere lol. I learned it was all my fault due to being negative, being ungrateful, and not realizing the thing I had rather I just wanted more and considered myself a loser due to not having the life I wanted lol. I still can’t find a job but something is making sure me and my family is okay I don’t even know how to explain it. We have food, heat, home, we have all we need and it took to have many things taken to realize that. That’s another reason I say we need to get rid of our ego I believe that was all done by my ego the way I was thinking at that time. Now I’m more on and off. I’m trying to stay positive as much as I can and I’m doing better but there’s those times I’m just sitting there and feel terrible. I’ll feel this ball of like straight negativity in my stomach and it hurts not physically but it hurts I don’t know how to explain. And it will just grow and grow until I snap if that makes sense. I’m learning that as long as I’m playing fields it wont happen but when I don’t have fields playing especially when I wake up from sleep it will be there. I don’t know what it is but I want to get rid of it. I’ve had this for a long time and don’t know where it comes from. I’m learning I will feel irritated more often around people than I will alone as well