Maha Sudharshana Homam

Yoo, new Homams!

Maha Sudharshana Homam is a musical and energetic full recreation of the this homam

Please enjoy the benefits

40 Likes

Maha Sudharshana homam - Ensuring health, wealth and prosperity in life

Lord Vishnu, the supreme God is considered as the protector of earth who helps for living a peaceful life. He is also known by different names and plays a key role in warding off evil forces and enemies. The Sudharshana chakra of Lord Vishnu is considered as a powerful one which is mainly used for destroying demons and ill forces.

According to ancient Vedic texts, Maha Sudharshana homam is equivalent to ten homams that show ways for witnessing major benefits in life to a wider extent.

Why Maha Sudharshana homam?

Vedic scriptures describe Sudharshana weapon as an omnipotent one and organizing Maha Sudharshana homam will lead to overall benefits for a person.

This homam provides methods for overcoming potential threats and risks from evil forces in an effective manner.

Anyone who wants to get liberation from life cycle (birth and death) can choose this homam for attaining salvation.

Another advantage is that it helps to gain spiritual knowledge and wisdom by meeting exact requirements.

Moreover, it is possible to get relief from health disorders with this homam.

Conducting this homam will show ways for reducing sins, karmic issues and malefic effects of planets in a horoscope.

Benefits of Maha Sudharshana homam

Maha Sudharshana homam is a suitable one for ensuring financial stability in life by removing obstacles.

In addition, this homam makes feasible ways for reaching high levels in career and business.

People who want to obtain blessings from Lord Vishnu can choose this homam for getting major prospects.

Furthermore, this homam show ways for living a happy and prosperous life by eradicating various problems.

One can be able to attain success in all endeavors with this homam.

32 Likes

Woahh, I am so excited for these 2 new spiritual drops.

Pretty interesting!

Wondering if I stack this with the previous ones such as

Maha Ganapati Homam x 2
Maha Sudharshana Homam x 3

Would adding navagraha homam in the mix make sense? :thinking:

3 Likes

The real wealth eh!

10 Likes

ohh… I’ve asked for this one in the request thread, not too long ago… I am humbled and deeply touched, I feel words really cannot convey my gratitude. All I can say is thank you deeply for this and for all you do for us! :pray:

10 Likes

Wow !!

2 Likes

I am genuinely eager to hear everyone’s feedback on this, this would be my top priorities once I have enough money, you guys have no idea how powerful this field could turn out to be, @Captain_Nemo just handed us the switch to our destiny, this is going to be a game changer, I just love fields related to rituals and homams.

9 Likes

Amazing coincidence.

I had some health issues and got a Mahasudarshana Homa performed last week. On the same day, I was chatting with Dream and I did not mention about this Homa I had gotten performed. Twenty-four hours later, the field drops.

Sudarshana is one of the four main weapons of Vishnu and is also called Hetiraja - the king of weapons. It is unparalleled in both offense and defense when it comes to warfare.

There is the Sudarshana mantra, the great weapon which represents the kriya-shakti (dynamic power of action) of Vishnu. There are many stories where this weapon destroyed demons and their entire civilizations in microseconds. It is visualized as a thousand-spiked discus with the brilliance of a million midday Suns. It also represents the fully-bloomed state of Sahasrara or the Crown Chakra where divine grace flows without interruption.

And there is the Mahasudarshana mantra (maha = greater) which is different because this mantra represents not just the weapon, but Lord Vishnu bearing the weapon. This mantra is capable of granting Dharma (righteousness), Artha (prosperity and health), Kama (all desires), and Moksha (liberation from the matrix of samsara). It is one of the fastest-acting mantras and also not easy/safe to master for most folks. Of the various forms of Vishnu, this mantra specifically combines the weapon mantra with the main mantra of Krishna, who is considered the full manifestation of divinity on earth. The main difference with Krishna compared to other avatars is that he does not abide by the rules of nature and can bend them all when he wants to grace the devoted. So, this mantra is not limited by rules of nature or normal operation.

The effects of Sudarshana Homa:

• Destruction of every form of negative energy
  • Destruction of all forms of enemies - internal and external
  • Abundance of positive, divine grace
  • Destruction of entities, black magic, demons, egregores, spells, etc.
  • Removal of issues caused by negative astrological influence
  • Impenetrable protection of the body, mind and soul
  • Destruction of various diseases including ones with no known causes or cure
  • Prosperity, wealth and luxury (Lord Vishnu is always accompanied by Goddess Lakshmi)
  • Awakening of eight siddhis or psychic powers
  • Removal of ill-effects of ancestral influence and cords
  • Removal of ill-effects of vows, contracts and agreements that bind the soul
  • Due to the Krishna component in the mantra, powers of attraction, love, conjugal bliss, etc.
  • Removal of bad luck, misfortune, accidents, dangers, etc.
    …the list goes on

If I had to choose two of the Puja/Homa fields, first would be Shatachandi and second would be this one…

58 Likes

Your Yagna and Homam explanations are always so satisfying to read!

13 Likes

could anyone please explain what is the difference between Homam and Mantra ?

2 Likes

Thank you for the thorough explanation. I cannot wait til Friday to get this.

9 Likes

How many times to listen dayli for benefits!

Great explanation as always :dizzy: thank you :tulip:

4 Likes

I usually repeat the fields for no longer than 10-min. So 2 to 3 times is good enough!

15 Likes

Until I get my hands on this field, do you think playing Mahaganapati Homam x 1 followed by Shata Chandi Yagna x 2 and then Navagraha Homam x 1 would be a right stack?

and once I get this homam, should I play any other yagna or homam before or after or just use this field alone? @Maoshan_Wanderer

3 Likes

What is the difference between this field and Kashava Vishunu Homam?
Any difference how each work?

2 Likes

I am not very familiar with Keshava Homam, had not heard of it before…

There are 24 forms of Vishnu (each corresponding to one syllable each of the Gayatri mantra), and some folks seem to be doing Homam for each of these forms. I am unsure if this is a traditional practice or something recently innovated. Online sites seem to offer it, and that is all I can find via google.

6 Likes

All Homams are stand-alone and do not necessarily need stacking.

If I were to stack:

• Mahaganapati
  • Navagraha
  • Shatachandi
10 Likes

what a coincidence, I just had made the exact playlist today before starting work, thank you!

5 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope you are doing better. :purple_heart:

Did the Mahasudarshana Homa ritual help?

5 Likes

Haha thanks @Starlight

Just some Gallstones… they are evaluating for a surgery…

Fields are keeping me pain free. My Dad’s side seems to have a tendency for Gallstones while my Mom’s side does not…

10 Likes