New Release: Woven Worlds - Millions

Trust the process! It Will !

3 Likes

I had enough for now :sweat_smile: just gonna stick with the YouTube wealth is enough. But thank you! Glad you seeing results though

4 Likes

Been using this for a while now, It definitely boosts motivation and raw willpower to work hard or do what’s necessary to build a successful life for yourself. Since using it I’ve had 2nd income ideas coming to me, and have been a lot more mentally willing to take risks to increase money income, a deep feeling of knowing it will come back to me and work out. I spend money more comfortably, my self image has risen, and I see myself as deserving of wealth and prestige. I’m only just getting started with it.

20 Likes

waiting to sale to get a bunch of audios for me and my family. :upside_down_face:

Paypal woulnt work

5 Likes

Have been having some significant results with WW-Millions, but at the same time also seeing how I still revert back to penny pinching, not comfortable with parting with money, etc…so ultimately seeing how I blocks my own flow. So I’ve been playing millionaire mindset after WW-Millions…anything else recommended besides millionaire mindset and capital governance to get your mindset totally aligned?

10 Likes
11 Likes

So… who’s made money?

5 Likes

This one doesn’t work for me at all and has messed up my flow which is weird because at first it was very uplifting. Wondering if this needs to be paired with something else to work? Not sure if to preserver or drop it and find the harmony again.

2 Likes

I got the financial protector first but that worked for me and still does in a way but the millions seems to set my progress back.

1 Like

Hmm… The weird thing when I use this. My mom. Which she is always in constant worry because of her money issue. It keep bombarding me. Whining about money all the time to me. To the point I can’t take it anymore and just cried. I stopped listening to this and slowly getting back again…not saying that we fully getting money. But it’s sometimes enough to just eat for a day. ’

3 Likes

For me mostly I notice the push aspect
I’m getting way more things done, and whenever I feel lazy and know I have to finish up on some things, I put this one on, and whatever the case, I feel the intense need to complete the most important tasks.

For those saying there are no results, do you at least notice this push that I mention above?

9 Likes

No

1 Like

Remember these audios won’t replace apathy… someone who is already disciplined, has good habits, really tries will make the most out of these audios & will get the best results… unfortunately none of us are gonna wake up with hundreds of thousands of pounds or dollars, that’s not how life works. This Audio just makes accumulating a large amount of wealth a lot easier than it normally would be… the work is still on you

4 Likes

Try medaiate to the audio maybe

People say that get a push, I dont really feel that.

But tbh am trying to recover from a fried nervous system

1 Like

Oe oe oe oe

Naruhodo !

Push and Million vibes :sunglasses:

Souka , girls ?? Umai :yum:

As my :sunglasses: @Nice2knowU knows…

I talked to him. Bro I’m not millionaire help. Gimme the codes please.

Then he sitted patiently and heared my story.

When I had an income. My income doubled , it was like X2 whatever money I was receiving … It was happening .

Then the push and focus. I believe it’s worth.

The progress done (whatever that means ) with WWM it’s so much , compared without it.

This is my review. :beginner:

:large_blue_circle::tornado::zap:

9 Likes

Did I say anything directly targeted to you? Did I even reply directly to you, or tag you? I’m adding more informational context to the discussion for everyone involved, because everyone clearly has different perspectives on this, what one person might consider as ‘success’ with this audio isn’t necessarily what another person would consider it.

4 Likes

I know this is out of context. But do you guys also seeing some no result from the unexpected gift? Idk what went wrong. Usually I listen to it and get something but now not anymore :neutral_face:

I feel like Saturn at it again lol…

Interestingly, I noticed some setbacks as well, financially. It could be several things. Firstly, it may all be just a coincidence, I mean markets are shitty, a recession looms ahead, layoffs are happening, and so on. Or, this audio could be moving around things making room for wealth, and some turbulence may come with it - sort of detox.

For now, I have gone back to my good old trusted stack:

• Probability Alteration
  • Lucky Horse Shoe
  • Powerful Good Luck Energy
  • A Life of Magical Abundance
  • Attract Wealth & Abundance

And that seems to have made a change.

I will eventually get back to Woven Worlds series.

26 Likes

I gave my brother this, He said he got the lowest tips he has ever been given.

I just said to him trust the process.

6 Likes

If it didn’t work as hope, don’t force your brother to use it.
Many users give setbacks testimonies…

2 Likes