Feng Shui Master of the Shire

yes QI is energising the bagua or whatever fancy name you wanna swing with. That energy you wanna have flowing perfectly thru the areas of your life so you can improve them. Cleansing and cleaning is what the sacred flower makes me wanna do so… There should be deeper effect with this audio, but if its the black hat western bagua or classical, nobody knows. There are huge difference in what they bring forth. Nobody has even talked about the bagua in this thread for whatever reason and if you dont think its important with the bagua is just you opinion. It doesent change facts, the bagua has it all, what ever details you add hjust enhance the bagua. Like if you have total chaos in the elements and only have fire elements where there should be water or only water where there should be fire. If you increase QI in a chaotic environment, you only increase the effects of that chaos.

So the bagua is the foundation on which you build everything on, like your shire.

1 Like

Great now use that knowledge to talk about the benefits you have seen and dont just say that everything feels good, clean or whatever. Any field can make you feel great and freash so it would be great to see someone who has great in dept insigts talk about the depts and not the shallow. Has someone seen improvement in their work or family or anything else. No matter what, feng shui is used to improve areas of our life. Yes there are those who isnt aware of anything, sure they just say that every is great. End if the story

1 Like

Yes I love quality over quantity, less is more and so on, but what can we expect from someone else, yep, nothing.

I guess the only thing needed here is to skip the terrible reviews (sorry for my so loved honesty) and go with the descriptions as always.

Lets dive in to the deep mystic ocean and be filled with wonders

4 Likes

Not an answer to any of the above, but I was looking at the map of the Middle-Earth, and found some amusing coincidences. Don’t take any of this seriously, this is just fan theory and fluff.:grin:

The Shire is located in the Northwest corner of Middle Earth.

In the bagua the NW is associated with Helpful People, Mentors, Travel Luck, Heavenly Luck. Element is metal, colors such as white and gray. Earth element enchances metal, so you have the browns and earthtones.

“Part of the Shire” map (via tolkiengateway)

Thanks to the protective presence of the Rangers of the North in the lands of the former Arnor, the Shire for centuries ignored the wide world outside, despite being traversed by the East Road.

More important was that the Shire was guarded and protected by the DúnedainRangers of the North (and Gandalf), who watched the borders and kept out intruders.

Sounds like a good place for a person who needs to go on an important journey, where they seem to be guided and protected by a grey/white mentor (who perhaps could even be considered as a little bit heavenly, as one of the Maiar), surviving numerous difficulties with the support of friends, and a tremendous amount of “luck”.:grin:

Noting that Earth element enchances metal:

the damage which Saruman caused by forced industrialisation was undone by the Hobbits’ efforts. The Shire was restored with soil from Lothlórien, given to Sam by Galadriel. T.A. 3021 was considered to be the most productive and prosperous year in their history.

There are things beyond the eight corners, like direction of rivers, slope of the land, mountains, etc. A Master Planner would know how to work with those. (Again I have like, zero credibility in this thing so take with a sprinkling of plasma salt.)

One can also see England as Tolkien’s source of inspiration for the Shire […] Kent whose geography is similar to the Shire (North Downs above, hills to the west, water to the east and marshes to the southeast)[14].

The location of water to the east is beneficial to the Wood element of that corner, since water strengthens wood. As well as the marshes in the Southeast, also with the Wood element. So areas of life this affects would be health and family, and wealth. The Shire does seem to be abundant and prosperous, especially in terms of agriculture, with a harmonious community, living a simple life.

If your goals are for a boost in Career, Education, Fame, hmm, maybe this not might be your vibe. Not to say it won’t help at all (after all everything is connected) but might not be the priority. But there are other fields that can help you with those more directly.:blush:

7 Likes

Hello. I have questions about this field:

There are geographical directions of the cardinal points. But iron doors, door closers, magnet, intercom distort the compass readings. The cardinal points are changing. Each house has its own period (depending on the date the house was built) and its own map of flying stars. To determine this map of flying stars, compass readings are used, and not the geographic directions of the cardinal points. This is the San Yuan Feng Shui system.

Question: Does this field remove these distortions? Which Flying Star Map will work? The one that is in real geographic directions or the one that shows the compass with distortions?

In 90% of cases, these are completely different maps of flying stars.
It is also important to know this in order to do the activation of energies according to Feng Shui.

The compass is attached to the door of the house and this is how measurements are taken.

Yes. For example, Vastu Puja and Homa are a preliminary step to most other rituals (I am not using the word Vedic as many of these rituals use verses from the Veda but are not purely Vedic).

9 Likes

Isn’t the point of this field to balance everything around you so that you don’t have to do any remedies of any kind? I.e water, metal, fire, wood

Correct me if I’m wrong, @SammyG @Maoshan_Wanderer

8 Likes

Yup, this audio makes it all easy - no need to move your furniture, buy money plants, hang bamboo, tortoise, laughing Buddha, etc.

You just play the field and enjoy a well-balanced, nurturing environment! In fact, a Daoist friend who runs a temple in Ontario now just uses this audio a few times every day and tells me he does not need to do his Feng-Shui stuff anymore (I do the same with Vaastu Homa lately - I would do Vastu and Ganapati Homa fourth day of the dark half of every month, and now I just listen to the audios! Saves a ton of time, effort, money, etc.)

29 Likes

That’s what I thought! I play this for a few hours a day. Thank you for confirming and adding more details. :pray:

6 Likes

This audio simply harmonizes whatever needs to be harmonized, under the principles of Feng Shui (any and all deeper studies levels and branches of it)

And precisely the point of it is to save you from having to take into consideration all the details all the time, every where like it requires in “real life” .

And then it has the addition of bringing also the vibration built in all that @lilo explained before your comment.

13 Likes

Anybody still using this long term? Have any additional feedback besides what has already been posted? Accumulated benefits? Profound shifts in home/work/money from it? Also how are you using it? 24/7? A few times a day?

1 Like

Yup. Company mysteriously starts gets jobs from clients that haven’t awarded anything for the past few years.

Also have a couple big ones lol now we’re understaffed.

And other effects people have already stated - like making traffic smoother or traffic issues resolve easier.

8 Likes

Cool. And you are using many other tracks as well but attribute that change to Feng Shui track? How often do you use it?

1 Like

The thing is, I’ve seen, compared to individual audios, I’ve never really seen anything affect others in such a range and manner like the environmental ones.

(Actually scratch that, the other very obvious one is The Flow NFT and super underrated)

The only other environmental field I use is Plasma flower. I just put it in a list with FSMS and Plasma Flower. You don’t need too many loops but I just leave it looping in the background on another phone.

I doubt it is the other fields I use affecting them (or the company), because if that was the case, it would have affected the ones I stayed with long ago.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. Your post was 111 and 11 hours ago. I think that’s the sign to move forward with it! :blush:

10 Likes

To use for my apartment unit and environment, would you recommend this field or Plasma Flower?
My apartment isn’t good (neighbors and stuff), I don’t think qi of this apartment isn’t good.
I always wished to get out of here, but for mainly financial reason and also health, I have been stuck here, which has been worsening the situation I believe, and recent price increase is making me even difficult to leave here.
I have been using free videos from Youtube to change environmental energy, they have worked somewhat, but I am hoping to work on more.
So back to my question, which field (this or Plasma Flower) would be good fit for my situation?
Thank you!

I am Asian, so I’m familiar with Feng Shui concepts, I applied whatever I can for my apartment, but as you know there are so much rules and stuff, and I can’t apply every single rule they say it’s good. (However, applying Feng Shui rules did a bit good changes though…)

3 Likes

Well, if you cant buy both.

How about buying Plasma Flower and Vaastu Homa?

:slight_smile:

Or you could buy this and play it with uplift yourself and the world around you or love graviton weave or light weaves or angelic intercession.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion.

Have you used both by the way?
In short, what is the difference of Plasma Flower and Feng Shui field?

Could anyone give me some idea??

Thanks

1 Like

What made you want to buy Plasma Flower or this one?

What do You understand of the fields that are making you want them?