Some audio to attract success and money ? work

Hello people, I would like to attract work, be lucky and prosper in life, be prosperous and successful in every way. Here my question is: Do you have a field that you can recommend me to achieve my goals?

3 Likes

Once You get more money I recommend adding the Unbreakable and Capital Governance, maybe Navagraha Hommam too (those 4 fields are basically the only ones I’m listening to and they work wonderfully together)
But just listening to the Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance field on a daily basis You will already notice a difference.
Just dont spent all day listening to the field and except the money to just come to You (although it may happen too) send out CV’s ask your friends if they know someone who is looking to hire people etc :smiley:
Good luck man

7 Likes

Mindset Album

Millionaire Empire
Abundance Mindset

9 Likes

I’ve got Kubera, Capital Governance, Unbreakable, and the free audios. Any other fields to help with money? I do have two jobs but I’m about to be off work for a month (and I’d love not to work two jobs anyways). I’m not astrologically inclined

2 Likes

Magician

1 Like

The NFT?

Or the The Magician (1.0) on Energetic Alchemy.

2 Likes

i would for sure also check out this one here :sunglasses:

1 Like
3 Likes

Dang @Nice2knowU I was reading your post and in my morning playlist, Wealth Mantra audio started playing at the exact minute I read your post. :laughing:

1 Like

and guess what?
im just on a call with a friend and talking about you :sweat_smile:
synchronicities…

3 Likes