Been Lurking for a while, time to take action and say hello!

Hello Beautiful People.

I’m GamiroCFC from Italy, I got to know Sapien Medicine around last year while lurking in a Subreddit, and someone posted the Beautifull Subconscious Limit Removal v2, the music sounded so powerful, I ended up adding it to a playlist, without bothering too much about the Sake of that Audio

Yet, after a while the concept of the Morphogenetic Field captured my curiosity, started reading about it in this forum.
I’ve also decided to explore a bit of Metaphysical concepts, for the sake of seeing an increasing relative portion of truth.

Since my teenage, I feel like I am building a puzzle, and every time I get close to deciphering a picture in it, the next piece transforms the overall game, opening me for new and new perspectives.

I started as an Orthodox Christian, which was my family’s belief, and in my childhood, i kind of inherited it, during my teenage, I dropped the faith living as just science and materialism being the only absolute truth, no god, no nothing, but, as you grow up with a strong curiosity, it is frequent to stumble into the thing that is inexplicable by conventional means.

So, my curiosity opened the door for unconventional.
First read about ESP, then stumbling again into Hermeticism (Kybalion. Corpus Hermeticum, Emerald Tablet ecc) which for me sounded like the clearest way to observe the truth till now, gathering knowledge and adding layer after layer of truth is so blissful.

Let’s get back to us:

I started working with fields seriously around last month with the Big Big Huge listening stack of @JAAJ which I have to thank for, but due to time constraints, I have decided to follow the split ones.

Self Love is so important otherwise, is like weaponizing our Subconscious mind and reality against us

What now? For a while I will stick with Self-love, I want to make my own mind a Sanctuary where I can feel good, and my inner voice an Angelic Chant.

For the future, well Wealth is important, I have it to dedicate my energy to something important for me, and to do so I need quite a bit of Coins to buy food in the World of Ceasar

Also improving my hair would be an enjoyable experience

But the most important thing, continuing to add layer of knowledge one after the other, i feel i should get the Conceptual Realization as soon as possible

Rambling finished, thank you if you read it till the end

19 Likes

Welcome :green_heart:. Have fun :wink:

3 Likes

I am already, sooooo many insights in this forum is such a bliss going trough all of them
Thank You

5 Likes

Welcome to you :+1:

6 Likes

Hi, GamiroCFC!
Welc pink with butterfly

5 Likes

Glad to be here

3 Likes

Hii Rose :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hi @GamiroCFC welcome to our awesome Forum :smiley: