Been using fields this past week - loving them!

I’ve been using self-made subliminals for about a month or two now and I’ve had success with them.

However, it’s only in the past week that I’ve discovered fields and they’re working VERY well.

I’m all in for this journey. I’m a highly motivated person and any extra advantage towards my goals is an absolute godsend.

At 29, I wish I found this stuff 10 years ago. Alas, no time to waste.

Let’s make magic. :star:

24 Likes

Welcome to the forum Rain :slight_smile:

IMG_2857

7 Likes

I think I found them roughly at that age too. Never too late ;)

Welcome to the forum :dizzy:

7 Likes

Never too late indeed. Grateful to have this knowledge.

2 Likes

I too started using fields (a bit older) after I made my own subliminal.

The sad part is I knew about Sapien from many years ago so the only thing the sub did was just remind me xD, but still grateful.

4 Likes

Y’know, I’d be interested to know-

Do you still use subliminals at all at this stage? Or have you fully switched over to fields?

1 Like

Fully switched. But that was instant xD

I’m thinking of doing them again. But let’s say, now with a better understandting of myself, more realistic expectations (I know exactly what to expect), and better actual results (even with less fantastic expectations) thanks to the fields.

There are also fields like “Subliminal Messages from your Higher Self” by Psychic University (I’m having trouble finding a thread, but it exists) which basically make the whole thing…obsolete.

And there are enough fields that you wouldn’t begin to unpack them in a whole lifetime.

On the other hand, subliminal makers keep a sharp eye on the forum and field creations too.

But most of them nowadays add other elements, like some programmed energy. Very few are still doing pure subs. And I think this is mostly out of trying to compete with fields.

1 Like

Keep me posted on your experimentation dipping your feet back into subliminals. I’m interested to see the results on that.

I’ve definitely found fields more reliable than subs so far.

In my mind, the upside of subs is that you can make custom ones yourself. But, let me check out that field you recommended, if it can replace subs in a more effective way, it’s definitely something I’m looking into.

1 Like

It’s mostly theory I’ve picked up from the forum. Including posts by The Captain (Sapien). And some old stuff I never integrated fully.

There are many “through the Higher Self” fields by PU. That’s a general positive messages ones. It can’t replace all of it.

There is telepathy and subconscious communication by PU, there is also malleable ego or the path to wholeness fields…you may want to look into that.

I’m sure many fields can substitute subs completely though. Let’s say it’s kinda easy. But getting the messages straight from your higher self is a plus.

With fields you want to look into specifics. If you’re after wealth, you want to use fields for that, even if you could reprogram your mind on your own. Fields often go beyond that.

But anyways, if you stay on the forum, and using fields, you will get it all in due time.

1 Like

Welcome :dizzy:
Have fun :wink:

2 Likes

1 Like

A lot of this is over my head, to be honest. :sweat_smile:

Do you mind if I DM you later for some pointers and advice?

1 Like

Hi there @Rain

Here’s some forum info: Info to Guide Your SM Journey

Welcome white Tara

1 Like

Sure ^^

1 Like

Oh, I’m not allowed to DM yet :joy:

You might have to message me.

I use my own subliminal while I am sleeping, with some fields and in day time I only use fields.